Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
username290
DanelerH
Lux
JC the shadow hunter
faervel
SilentKatana
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 6 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #2: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Reserves:
1. ScottyAdams

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until June 1st or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Reserve. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Reserve. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 6 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
The only innocent one left is the sheriff. Dan and faer admitted to not being sheriffs. If username is the sheriff that leaves an empty town role which might save faer and dan

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 6 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
ok, i'm going to be as honest as i can
i am not the sheriff (yes i know how bad that makes me look) but i am just a town who freaked

more_horiz
No, I am the sheriff. And I investigated you Crims on the first night, that's why I dropped being suspicious on you so quickly. Didn't want to role reveal. But that's only way to save myself.

more_horiz
well this is long overdue but
/unlynch faervel
(did i spell it right that time:()

more_horiz
k. so Lux is a confirmed sheriff till Jolt/JC say otherwise(and trust me I won't go with Lux easily simply because he role-revealed 1st and actually the fact that he said he checked Crimson is something ANYONE could use)

but back at the discussion right now we are almost confirmed Crimson&username are towns and only 1 spot left for town which is...me haaaai~!

For Katana it's certain that he has no ally since he almost got lynched to death today from uh...everyone but again;We never had any proof on he's town either.

If you think about it fully the only reason Crim thought he's town was simply because he's not mafia but I am pretty sure we all forgot there's a 2nd killer role that he kept insisting it's not that important to kill this early.(Yeeeeep the wolf)

So now I am not saying to lynch him yet but I am saying to keep an eye out for him and I'd really love to hear what everyone thinks of this;

As for my final lynch of the day I'mma go with Dan;He confirmed that he's not the sheriff but he can't be town/doctor either and honestly there's a small chance that Lux is mafia and is role-revealing as a sheriff to be safe but even if that one of his partners is DEFINETELY Dan.

/Lynch DanelerH

more_horiz
Nice defensive argument tbh. If what you are saying is true then that means username lied about being town and that you are indeed welp town. If you arent though and dan is indeed mafia and you are doing this to gain sympathy,are you sure of the risk? Welp dan seems to be the most popular vote for now making that 2 lynches, 3 if i myself vote vs him. I really have no complaints of voting vs him since its either you or him, but u just gave quite the interesting twist. About kats being wolf nah im pretty sure ik who that might be and trust me its not kats. Ill wait for dan or just one more before i decide who to finally lynch for good.

more_horiz
I'm certainly one of the most suspicious ones so far.  Katana's reasons for me being mafia are valid, but that's actually just a coincidence.  The way I've been playing is just how I play logic games.  You can choose whether or not to believe me; that's your decision, but I would like to point out two things:

1)  We still can't be certain about Username's role.  While xe's probably a town, I have no idea at this point.
2)  Faervel's right in that we can't just assume that Lux is telling the truth about being the sheriff.

Well, unless we decide otherwise:
/unlynch Katana
/lynch DanelerH

more_horiz
Did you just lynch yourself? Well that certainly switches the dynamic lol, still i can interpret it as a last effort move to gain trust. Im sorry but i think you might be the stepping stone to this case. Even if you were righteous, your death can reveal who was lying. 

/lynch danelerh

more_horiz
You can interpret it however you wish.  Well, if I die, see you next game.

more_horiz
Current vote counts:

Votes on SilentKatana: 2(Kangaroo Jolty, Lux)
Votes on DanelerH: 4 (SilentKatana, CrimsonOverlord, DanelerH, faervel)

12 hours left in DAY 2!

more_horiz
i'm sorry daneler
/lynch DanelerH
and that locks it

more_horiz
/lynch DanelerH

Also, I'd like to /skipday

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
/skipday 

more_horiz
Lux, is the sixth vote just so I don't unlynch myself at the last minute?  Oh, well.

/skipday

more_horiz
Nah, I was just following the procedure.

more_horiz
what happens next
A. mafia kills lux
B. mafia kills usernam (oh wait)
C. danler was sheriff all the time 
place your vote by posting (some crap i don't know)
TIME IS UP
lets see what happens
/skipday

more_horiz
/Skipday
The loooooooooooong day...

more_horiz
/lynch DanlerH

/skipday

more_horiz
Well i guess thats day over

/skip day

more_horiz
Fingers were pointing everywhere. Backs were pushed against the wall. But in the end, the majority managed to agree on who was the most fishy: DanelerH (Godfather) was fed to the giant octopus at the bottom of the ocean.

Night 2 has begun! It will end on 5/27/16 at midnight or once all night actions have been submitted! 

Graveyard
Drunkion (Townsfolk) Killed night 1 by the Mafia
DanelerH (Godfather) lynched day 2

Roles remaining:
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Mafioso
Wolf

Players left alive
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

more_horiz
Just like the first morning, the villagers did a role call to see who was left remaining. Lux (Sheriff), was the only one missing. They found his corpse in the forest, viscous teeth marks on his chest and bullet holes pierced through his skull.

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 5/27/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE DAY IS SKIPPED! 4 VOTES TO LYNCH TODAY!

Roles remaining
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor

Mafioso
Mafioso

Wolf

Graveyard
Drunkion (Townsfolk) Killed night 1 by the mafia
DanelerH (Godfather) lynched day 2
Lux (Sheriff) killed night 2 by the wolf and mafia

Players left alive:
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

more_horiz
R.I.P Lux.

Question;What happens if every mafia member dies but wolf is still alive?Does the game go on?

more_horiz
The game would go on until the wolf is lynched or wins.

more_horiz
k.den I guess that makes wolf the top priority or we have to kiss the doctor goodbye too...

I'd go for katana but Crimson said he had an idea on who the wolf might be so I'd like to hear him out.

more_horiz
If we kill the wolf the game ends in mafia winning doesnt it? Correct me if im wrong before i start my arguments

more_horiz
If we get the wolf tonight it'd be 3towns 2mafia and we'd lose if you fail at protecting someone.
If we get a mafia today there will be only 1mafia left but 2 killer roles here,mafia may or may not win depending on how the night goes but I don't think the wolf wants to lose like that,soo...2nd thoughts it might not be the best idea to go for the wolf unless you're like super confident who's mafia going to hit tonight.

more_horiz
And if what i said is true, we shouldnt kill wolf. We have to lynch a mafia in order for town to stay alive. I think ive discovered who is who by now but ill make my arguments while the majority is here

more_horiz
Ok so lets start this again. We cant kill wolf for the simple reason that if we do we just outright lose the game,because that would lead us to be equal numbers to mafia. So let us take the wolf out of the equation for now. Moving on to the mafia, which i think i have a pretty good thought on who they might be. Mafia is jc and jolty. Jc just really isnt good at lies and jolty agrees on majority every time. Ofc this wouldnt be enough right? I say we lynch jc as its a more fair bet that he is mafia. We can do the same with kangs too though. If either jc or kangs step down to agree on the respective lynch then one is clean thus providing a counter argument to this thesis. That is what i have for now.

more_horiz
Well i still stand by my probabilty role reversal theory which still would = either crim or kat as a bad role anyways, crims im confident is docter now so im still suspicious of kat , kat was on the verge of being lynched and managed to convince you otherwise last minute very clever, where as with regards to jc, very much a possibilty aswell, ive never been one to trust the quiet, i dout user is anything but town, so i now beleive fare to be wolf, wrongly accusing lux on that ofc, so as you say wolf needs to live, so either kat or jc for me Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply