Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
username290
DanelerH
Lux
JC the shadow hunter
faervel
SilentKatana
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 2 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #2: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Reserves:
1. ScottyAdams

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until June 1st or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Reserve. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Reserve. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
It seems the mafia hit right on point. Ofc we dont have many leads to this case yet but im gonna go ahead and make an assumption. Username did it. Allow me to just backup my accusation. Of course this is rather scarce for now but he hates blues with a passion and tried to kill fark last game too. In this game he might have gotten the mafioso role and thus had the power to kill fark,in thus sadly succeeding. This is my theory for now. Feel free to correct me

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
i guessing when you say user tried to kill fark last game he failed? who was in the last game and also survived? lol wasnt there Smile

more_horiz
here is the link for the previous game including all of what happened http://www.duelacademy.net/t47818-da-wolf-mafia-1-town-wins?highlight=mafia

more_horiz
I have an alibi btw. Last night it seems i was targeted and was healed by the doctor. I have a few assumptions as to who would target me but i wont say names just yet. Lets see what the others have to say

more_horiz
Let's not place blame yet and just list our current possibilities.  Crimson, you are correct that Username is a possibility, but you are also one.  You were the Godfather last time.  If you're part of the Mafia again, it would make sense for you to want revenge against one of the survivors.  If what you say is true, however, that would explain what happened with the wolf last night.  Either the wolf decided to wait to kill someone or the target was protected by the doctor.  Unfortunately, we have no way of proving this, unless the doctor would like to reveal xemself.

This puts our most likely candidates as being:
Username
Crimson

Does anyone else have anything they would like to add?

more_horiz
Hmmmfrom reading the last post the survivers were fark, ryo and kat.  Numbers never lie, simple probability would imply at least one of these would rotate roll and with fark being hacked off n ryo not being a thing it would make sense that kat would have form in this.  Now with regards to crimmy, as fark says i also dont belive he can be trusted giving his previous form resulting in user's death the man he now is accusuing, i would also highly dout the docter wouldve healed anyone but himself this round, so my assumptions:  Keep an eye on kat,   And i suspect crimmy to either be a docter or indeed a liar.

more_horiz
Nop, I'm pretty clueless myself at the moment. Username has some motives, but I won't do anything at the moment. As for crims, I really doubt it was him.

more_horiz
If my hint didnt help you notice what was wrong let me say it again. I have an alibi in that being that i was targeted last night. Linda pm-ed me that i was healed. That auto makes me townsfolk.

more_horiz
IF YOU ARE DEAD, PLEASE DO NOT POST! THERE ARE NO GHOSTS OR ZOMBIES IN THIS GAME!

more_horiz
Sad k rip

more_horiz
I have a theory that @DanelerH is either a doctor or mafia. And pretty convinced that @Kangaroo-Jolty is also mafia.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
If my hint didnt help you notice what was wrong let me say it again. I have an alibi in that being that i was targeted last night. Linda pm-ed me that i was healed. That auto makes me townsfolk.

Well that can be taken both ways, you could be making up this = possibility. or and i belive more likely your the docter which = your still lying but a good guy.

more_horiz
I dont blame you for not believing me right off the bat, however i truly do mean what i say by this. I was saved last night hence why it explains that only one got shot.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I have a theory that @DanelerH is either a doctor or mafia. And pretty convinced that @Kangaroo-Jolty is also mafia.

Care to elaborate?

more_horiz
That does make sense.  Do we have any other leads on who the mafia might be?  Lux, you said that Jolty or I could be mafia, but we need some reasoning behind your logic.  Until then, I suppose that Username is our most likely candidate for being mafia, with Crimson still being on the list, but being less likely than Username.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
That does make sense.  Do we have any other leads on who the mafia might be?  Lux, you said that Jolty or I could be mafia, but we need some reasoning behind your logic.  Until then, I suppose that Username is our most likely candidate for being mafia, with Crimson still being on the list, but being less likely than Username.

This was in response to Crimson.

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Lux wrote:

Care to elaborate?

I don't want to shot fire already, so I'll keep it for myself.

more_horiz
Id like to hear why im still on the list. Ofc its completely reasonable to doubt me, just want to know why.

more_horiz
Also lux keeping silent really switches suspicion towards you so id suggest you not do that.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Also lux keeping silent really switches suspicion towards you so id suggest you not do that.

I'm not silent, I gave names. I just want to get more proofs until I do something.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Id like to hear why im still on the list. Ofc its completely reasonable to doubt me, just want to know why.

The only reason why you're still on the list is because you can't prove that you were saved by the doctor.  However, since nobody else has tried to dispute your claim by saying that they were saved by the doctor, there's a pretty good chance that you're telling the truth.  That's why you're lower on the list than Username.

more_horiz
@Lux we really need that theory but I'mma go with you're Sheriff for myself(You don't need to confirm this) and..Idk how you got 2 targets but you're not the priority atm.
Noooow @CrimsonOverlord ;Mafia killed fark last night and that's a known fact,therefore even IF what you're saying is true it doesn't make you "auto-town" since Wolf's pretty much as clueless as town in the 1st night and he can actually target mafia by accident(Hell he can be like me last game and not target ANYONE 1st night)

more_horiz
kinda getting a wolf vibe coming from lux from his last 2 posts, doesnt want to give reasons and staying very quiet.

more_horiz
I'd have to agree that does give off a villainous vibe, since he targeted 3 people without explaining as to why.

more_horiz
Who's third?

more_horiz
Me in the beginning ofc. I dont think you trust me fully just yet. Presumably please do tell us why you doubt jolty and dan for now

more_horiz
as far as i can tell lux is sheriff or mafia 
as for myself all i cansay is that there is more evidence pointing to others then me

more_horiz
A sheriff wouldnt target 2 people right off the bat. He definitely isnt wolf imo as the killing more favors a mafioso role,rather than the wolf role. Also username my accusation towards you was just a wild guess and i argued as to why you would have done it,but explain why the others are suspicious and you arent? You have fallen down on my list though

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
A sheriff wouldnt target 2 people right off the bat. He definitely isnt wolf imo as the killing more favors a mafioso role,rather than the wolf role. Also username my accusation towards you was just a wild guess and i argued as to why you would have done it,but explain why the others are suspicious and you arent? You have fallen down on my list though

Tbh its not the targeting that makes me think wolf, its what faer said bout wolf having no clue round 1 aswell, would explain his theorys, there arent any, just diversion. Maybe you right

more_horiz
@Lux Reasons!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply