Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
username290
DanelerH
Lux
JC the shadow hunter
faervel
SilentKatana
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 8 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #2: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Reserves:
1. ScottyAdams

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until June 1st or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Reserve. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Reserve. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 8 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
if it helps crims' sanity 
/skipday

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 8 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
DAY 4 HAS BEEN SKIPPED! FAERVEL HAS BEEN LYNCHED! HE WAS THE WOLF (AGAIN)

NIGHT 4 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 5/29/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED!

Roles remaining
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor

Mafioso

Graveyard
Drunkion (Townsfolk) Killed night 1 by the mafia
DanelerH (Godfather) lynched day 2
Lux (Sheriff) killed night 2 by the wolf and mafia
JC the shadow hunter (Mafioso) lynched day 3
faervel (Wolf) lynched day 4

Players left alive:
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

more_horiz
DAY 5 HAS BEGUN! SILENTKATANA DIED, HE WAS A TOWNSFOLK! TWO VOTES TO LYNCH TODAY! DAY WILL END ON 5/31/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE SKIPPED!

Roles remaining:
Townsfolk
Doctor

Mafioso

Players left alive
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

more_horiz
Okie doke, now its as simple as this, username, would you like 5000 of my dp. if you do indeed want to partake in these free gifted points to you by me, then please votw with me to lynch crimson Smile please and thank you.

/lynch crimson
/skip day

more_horiz
By lynching me you confirm you are mafia lol. Why would you want to lynch the doctor? Lets just end this so we can start a new game lel

/lynch kangaroo jolty

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
By lynching me you confirm you are mafia lol. Why would you want to lynch the doctor? Lets just end this so we can start a new game lel

/lynch kangaroo jolty

either result will result in the end of the game, so its really up to user, lynch me and end game, lynch you and end game with 5000 more dp Smile.

more_horiz
Cmon do you think username is gonna be bribed? ._. username don't do this lol

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Cmon do you think username is gonna be bribed? ._. username don't do this lol

whole chat has seen my offer to you btw user, including nightbot(admin) so your gift would be fully given without delay.

more_horiz
User,please dont even joke about this ._. the entire town has fought up to now for this moment. We even managed to outnumber everyone. DO NOT DO THIS TO US!

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
User,please dont even joke about this ._. the entire town has fought up to now for this moment. We even managed to outnumber everyone. DO NOT DO THIS TO US!

Aswell as your reward user btw, it will also he greatly funny to see crimmy's crying reaction to this :D

more_horiz
username think of the promise you made. You said you were sorry for trolling in the beginning. If you joke about this the game ends ;-;. THINK OF THE CHILDREN DAMMIT

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
username think of the promise you made. You said you were sorry for trolling in the beginning. If you joke about this the game ends ;-;. THINK OF THE CHILDREN DAMMIT

well its actually me trolling, he's not guilty of anything in this, exccept making you cry, a fact the whole chat agrees on wanting to see.

more_horiz
THINK OF THE FREAKING BABY PANDAS USERNAME! DONT DO THIS

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
THINK OF THE FREAKING BABY PANDAS USERNAME! DONT DO THIS

enough chat now from us, its for him too decide now, 5k dp remeber user :D

more_horiz
@username we have to lynch kanga now, please respond ;--;

more_horiz
@username290 i mean lel

more_horiz
*sigh* i really wanted some DP to get myself something nice for my birthday
but i'm a town and i said i wouldn't do stuff that would hurt town
/ lynch Kangaroo-Jolty 

PS. crims you better give me something good for my birthday

more_horiz
PPS. /skipday

more_horiz
Ill think about a great present

more_horiz
Ill put 2k on top of that, 7k DP

7K DP if your forfeit

7KKKKK

more_horiz
You are dead jc >.> linda ban this guy for milleniums

more_horiz
tbh I don't think you can use DP to bribe but......idk whatever

more_horiz
WHY IS A DEAD PERSON POSTING? NEXT TIME I SEE A DEAD PERSON POST THEY GET BANNED FROM NEXT GAME! 

JOLTY HAS BEEN LYNCHED! SHE WAS MAFIOSO! TOWN WINS! I'LL POST ALL NIGHTLOGS AND ALL THAT JAZZ WHEN IM NOT FEELING SO LAZY!

DP SHALL BE AWARDED SHORTLY!

more_horiz
We did it guys! I can finally sleep now lmao. Gg to all was absolutely intense.

more_horiz
your to obsessed crim lol

more_horiz
I told you he is lol ._. anyways, locking this

more_horiz
Rude books for locking this before I say anything T.T
Anyway Jolt why bribe!?It's bad effect on community DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 8 1550756652

more_horiz
well, last one opened for a few days b4 locking so guess I will do that instead then

more_horiz
*Still waiting for a DP*

more_horiz
Even rooder to delete my post saying "Hah! posting before the unlocker" books DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 8 576792747

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply