Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
username290
DanelerH
Lux
JC the shadow hunter
faervel
SilentKatana
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 5 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #2: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Reserves:
1. ScottyAdams

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until June 1st or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Reserve. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Reserve. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 5 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
This is getting really interesting. Lux gave quite the defense argument however dont we risk the same blindly judging jc? We were trying to lynch lux based on evidence,but still felt halfhearted about it. We can randomly lynch jc sure,but its the same reason katana isnt getting lynched. No actual argument vs him.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 5 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
Well JC said it would be the best to eliminate me. Seems like he's trying to clear his path, something a mafia player would do.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
This is getting really interesting. Lux gave quite the defense argument however dont we risk the same blindly judging jc? We were trying to lynch lux based on evidence,but still felt halfhearted about it. We can randomly lynch jc sure,but its the same reason katana isnt getting lynched. No actual argument vs him.

The thing is, I'm saying we shouldn't lynch lux because of the evidence. At this point, we need to look at the little hints that might hint people as mafia, etc... JC has been going along very passively with the events that have been transpiring, and he did have that one oddity when he started posting... Like, it is in character for him not to notice Drunk was dead, but then, it's almost too much of a typical JC move, as if it was made for us to dismiss. At any rate, I think that warrants some form of suspicion...

more_horiz
For what it's worth i dont think jc is mafia. He asked for drunk's opinion lol. Surely a mafia player would know who died at least. U dont start your questions like that as mafia. The sudden shift on jc from both you and lux really does raise my suspicions even more. Luc directly agreed to jv being mafia and he also used the pressure bluff, which might lead to him even being godfather

more_horiz
Jc* le typos 2op

more_horiz
Well you have to indeed consider that JC is a new player and that he's JC (so I'm not surprised he didn't know about Mark's death)

more_horiz
From all of the talk here ive come to some little assumptions. Now lux pressures us to think that he is sheriff,because he says if we kill him now we hurt the town late game. We do know the sheriff is the most worthy role late game for the town, however hear me out on this one. Why would a sheriff, who supposedly has knowledge of at least 1 person per night, accuse 2 people blindly? Yeah he wouldnt do that, neither would he take the risk of him coming out so early due to pressure and what not. From this deduction lux is mafia. 

Moving on to katana. His constant protection of lux and his confidence in being town makes me to believe he is the godfather. Think about it, its a solid alibi. If he were to live today and still get investigated by the sheriff hed appear as town. The godfather doesnt want his henchmen to die, thus he keeps protecting lux while also shifting the blame to jc.

We also pinpointed that username is indeed townsfolk (he uh got a bit nervous but its ok it helped us in the end). This concludes my deduction for now. Feel free to notice me of any flaws in my logic.

more_horiz
The only flaw I see is one of those 2 ACTUALLY being the sheriff.
But the only way to truly know is seeing one die I guess...

/Lynch @SilentKatana

Can switch to Lux too and dear wolf,if this was wrong please kill a mafia/no one tonight cause...that'd end the game(though I am pretty sure you already knew that)

more_horiz
ill also /unlynch lux ; /lynch katana 

i gave my reasoning behind this and itd be nice if all the others took the time to read it carefully

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
From all of the talk here ive come to some little assumptions. Now lux pressures us to think that he is sheriff,because he says if we kill him now we hurt the town late game. We do know the sheriff is the most worthy role late game for the town, however hear me out on this one. Why would a sheriff, who supposedly has knowledge of at least 1 person per night, accuse 2 people blindly? Yeah he wouldnt do that, neither would he take the risk of him coming out so early due to pressure and what not. From this deduction lux is mafia. 

Moving on to katana. His constant protection of lux and his confidence in being town makes me to believe he is the godfather. Think about it, its a solid alibi. If he were to live today and still get investigated by the sheriff hed appear as town. The godfather doesnt want his henchmen to die, thus he keeps protecting lux while also shifting the blame to jc.

We also pinpointed that username is indeed townsfolk (he uh got a bit nervous but its ok it helped us in the end). This concludes my deduction for now. Feel free to notice me of any flaws in my logic.

Those are some very good points you've made.  I'm still not entirely convinced we have enough evidence to lynch Katana, but what you're saying makes sense.  If Katana really is the Godfather, lynching xem would be great because the sheriff wouldn't have to worry about that anymore.  Alright, I'll lynch Katana, too.

/unlynch Lux
/lynch Katana

more_horiz
I still reserve my douts, lux still eshows wolf signs to me but i can see the arguement for him being a sheriff aswell, does seem kat is rather defending him i guess, but this is leading to his own suspicion, to which he's not really defending himself well on that basis to much of a worry towards lux, possibly lux is the farther and kats the lacky protecting not certain but a good hunch.

/lynch Katana

more_horiz
sorry pissed up the vote thing

more_horiz
Thats 4 votes so we need one more. Depending on the person giving the last vote this could reveal many things. If lux wants to get our trust imo he should vote for katana, to really prove that he is on the justice side

more_horiz
Again, I'm going to caution you lot here.... All that Crimson's argument against me amounts to the very circumstantial evidence that I defended Lux, at which point, it made sense for town to defend him, as it would be idiotic to lynch someone who could be sheriff. (Note, at that point, people hadnae made the argument he wasn't sheriff).

If you want to look at suspicious people, look at Dan and JC. JC is a bit of an odd one, I'll admit, but Dan has been acting exactly like me, whilst going along disturbingly easily with the vote whenever it changes.

more_horiz
You keep saying you are town and in the case the sheriff investigates a godfather and he appears as town your testimony checks in. This is the main reason i doubt you and wanna prove it. I wont go back on my word sorry. Its either you or lux that have had holes this entire case

more_horiz
Check-in before I go. This turned out interesting...I will see how the situation will turn in next coming hours, my brother has a promotion night.

more_horiz
Graduation night in fact lol he finished high school.

more_horiz
Again, I would like people to objectively look at this whole thing. All that's been raised against me so far has been conjecture, nothing more. JC has barely posted. Just like Ryoga the last game. Dan is constantly changing his opinion whilst constantly being objective about the whole thing. Just like a mafia. He is being careful to not show an opinion and is readily going along with what the majority is saying. If that isn't suspicious behavior, I don't know what is.

/lynch DanelerH

more_horiz
nice, oh just dropping in to see how is this going

more_horiz
This seems interesting...I'm suspicious about both @DanelerH and @SilentKatana...I wonder why you didn't Katana Lynch Dan fee posts earlier?? You did it after there was 2-3 Lynchs on you...and you also tried to shift blame to JC. You are kinda panicking...however, I was the first one to be suspicious about Daneler, maybe Katana shifted to him to gain my trust. But he really made me think. If I lock the Lynch now on Katana, this could be over as mafia player will slip away...I will see how the situation will turn in next 3 hours when I will be back. If nothing changes drastically, I am going to lock the Lynch on Katana.

more_horiz
I didn't lynch because I wasn't sure on whom to lynch. At that point, people were lynching you, and I was loath to make any quick judgements on anybody in the first round.

As of now however, I need to act quickly as a town, because if I get lynched, town may well lose. I need to cast the suspicion on whomever I think is most likely to be mafia at the time in order to give the town a fighting chance. There is also the fact that my suspicions on Dan only intensified when he immediately went to lynch me.

more_horiz
Actually even if we miss with kats town wont lose now that i think about it. Why? Because yes town will lose one member but the wolf has to kill the mafia next night to ensure he doesnt lose. If mafia and town are the same number mafia wins, if mafia overpowers town mafia also wins. I guess its safe to say that the wolf will most likely kill a mafia player next night if things indeed go bad for us.

more_horiz
Sorry, Kat.

/Lynch Katana

more_horiz
actually i /unlynch katana 

more_horiz
Interesting Crims, what made you unlynch?

more_horiz
Let me reason behind this. Isnt it strange that 2 are left unvoted? Username and jc. There are 3 mafias in the game.Majority agreed on killing katana which reveals the major flaw here. If katana is godfather as i deduced it wouldnt make sense for his henchmen to kill him off now would it? So guys unlynch now and go lynch for lux. The trap was set albeit a risky one.

more_horiz
lux or dan are my main priorities now tbh but read my theory first

more_horiz
This is my...6th lynch change today I guess~!

/Unlynch SilentKatana

Oh also dammit Crim don't use people like that T.T

more_horiz
It was crucial to lure in some info im afraid >.< but lets critically think now

more_horiz
ok i'm back and HOLY FRIG ok..um .. i just have to catch up to the last (1,2,3) 30 posts(oh goodness) and then... i don't know.. think of something

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply