Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
username290
DanelerH
Lux
JC the shadow hunter
faervel
SilentKatana
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 3 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #2: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Reserves:
1. ScottyAdams

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until June 1st or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Reserve. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Reserve. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
A sheriff wouldnt target 2 people right off the bat. He definitely isnt wolf imo as the killing more favors a mafioso role,rather than the wolf role. Also username my accusation towards you was just a wild guess and i argued as to why you would have done it,but explain why the others are suspicious and you arent? You have fallen down on my list though

i'm more worried about staying alive then killing
i don't want an amidhanafi repeat

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
As he was wolf himself, faer can prove of what im saying is correct. Other than that we still havent gotten any real reason as to why he targeted you guys. Its not that his action was wrong, the sudden gun jump is what raises questions

more_horiz
Alright, so I think most of us are in agreement that Lux is suspicious.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this puts our list (from most to least suspicious) at:
Lux (silent in reasoning, but accusing multiple people)
Username (has potential motive)
Crimson (allegedly saved by the doctor, but this has not been disputed)

more_horiz
There are some who like this "point at Lux" game. I think that's people who do not want their cards to be revealed yet. @DanelerH seems to be be careful, as he is suspecting only those who he has clear evidences against. @Kangaroo-Jolty on the other hand seems to agree whatever the majority agrees on, and that's what a mafia player would do, to gain others trust.

more_horiz
Hmm i do see your point. A fair argument for now, but are you still insisting these 2 might be the culprits?

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Hmm i do see your point. A fair argument for now, but are you still insisting these 2 might be the culprits?

These are the two I am suspicious about so far. We still have to see what JC and Katana have to offer, because with two players missing we could have miss a lot of things.

more_horiz
The only reasoning I can accept from that is honestly Jolty's since for the Daneler...isn't that what..everyone should do?

P.S 30min break from me guys since I really need to finish my studies

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
The only reasoning I can accept from that is honestly Jolty's since for the Daneler...isn't that what..everyone should do?

What's life without little risk?

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
faervel wrote:

Is that what youre doing, risking?

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Lux wrote:
faervel wrote:

Is that what youre doing, risking?

Depends on how are you considering it.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
There are some who like this "point at Lux" game. I think that's people who do not want their cards to be revealed yet. @DanelerH seems to be be careful, as he is suspecting only those who he has clear evidences against. @Kangaroo-Jolty on the other hand seems to agree whatever the majority agrees on, and that's what a mafia player would do, to gain others trust.

Dont quite see how im agreeing with the majority, you being suspected of mafia behaviour, but as ive stated i was suspecting you of wolf and tbh still am.

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Lux wrote:

Dont quite see how im agreeing with the majority, you being suspected of mafia behaviour, but as ive stated i was suspecting you of wolf and tbh still am.

Why would you think I am wolf?

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Lux wrote:

well my first thoughts were for your no reasons posts, believeing you to have no actual reason just solo bluffs, currently still see you as acting out your own mission here, very alone from the rest.

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Lux wrote:
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Lux wrote:

well my first thoughts were for your no reasons posts, believeing you to have no actual reason just solo bluffs, currently still see you as acting out your own mission here, very alone from the rest.

Interesting to say at least.

more_horiz
So, now im curious, what are the current status on the players, everyone seems to be suspecting lux, but we cant be quite sure yet, all we have is that hes quiet, and in all honesty we cant hold any "truths" self-evident unless we have further evidence, so i wuld like to hear from kats and drunk first before deciding anyting

more_horiz
drunk is dead lol

more_horiz
cant hear from fark since he dead

more_horiz
Drunk is freaking dead lol, read the previous posts jc e.e

more_horiz
So... from what I've gathered,I have a fairly solid grounding for Crimson and Lux's roles...

Crimson is either the Mafia/Wolf or Doctor. If he wasn't the Doctor, it wouldn't make sense for him to have been healed by the doctor, as the logical move at the beginning is for the Doctor to heal them-self.... As such, if he isn't the doctor, he probably lied, and is mafia or wolf. Wolf is more likely to me at this point as he could have been saved by his auto-vest thingimajig so that his lie has a semblance of truth to it.

As for Lux, as the others have pointed out, both the roles of Sheriff and Wolf seem appropriate, but I don't have so much to go on there, as it could just be a bluff of some description....

As it stands, if we lynch Crimson or Lux, we do have a chance of eliminating one of the special town roles in each case, which could very well spell doom for the town at this early stage, so as of now, I think I would advise considering other possibilities, especially as the chances of either being wolf could be high, and eliminating the wolf early on is not a good choice for the towns.

more_horiz
If anything to prove that im doctor, you can go ahead and target me the next night

more_horiz
a i really bon't want to go and tack the risk of crims being the doctor so i lynch anone at this piont it would be myself or lux i don't really care if i die at this piont as long as the doctor lives and i have motive

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
So... from what I've gathered,I have a fairly solid grounding for Crimson and Lux's roles...

Crimson is either the Mafia/Wolf or Doctor. If he wasn't the Doctor, it wouldn't make sense for him to have been healed by the doctor, as the logical move at the beginning is for the Doctor to heal them-self.... As such, if he isn't the doctor, he probably lied, and is mafia or wolf. Wolf is more likely to me at this point as he could have been saved by his auto-vest thingimajig so that his lie has a semblance of truth to it.

As for Lux, as the others have pointed out, both the roles of Sheriff and Wolf seem appropriate, but I don't have so much to go on there, as it could just be a bluff of some description....

As it stands, if we lynch Crimson or Lux, we do have a chance of eliminating one of the special town roles in each case, which could very well spell doom for the town at this early stage, so as of now, I think I would advise considering other possibilities, especially as the chances of either being wolf could be high, and eliminating the wolf early on is not a good choice for the towns.

I really don't see why the doc shouldn't role-reveal at the moment...Since he can't likely die unless both Killer groups target him so unless someone randomly comes and says he's the doctor now I am trust Crim as the doc....

more_horiz
as evidence says i'm ether not important or mafia both of witch would be better to lynch then crims or lux (seeing as they might by doctor/ sheriff )

more_horiz
Fair enough faer, and as I said, as there's a good chance he could be the doc, it wouldn't make sense to lynch him, as the order of probability for his roles goes like this for me Doc-Wolf-Mafia-Town, and I'd really rather that the wolf/doctor stayed alive... Similar reasoning for Lux, as it is looking a lil bit more likely that he would be the wolf due to a few telltale signs in chat, either that or sheriff imo.

As such, the rest are under my suspicion, as I have very little knowledge on their roles... sadly I'm really not sure on who to lynch as of now... due to the lack of major evidence otherwise.

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
Fair enough faer, and as I said, as there's a good chance he could be the doc, it wouldn't make sense to lynch him, as the order of probability for his roles goes like this for me Doc-Wolf-Mafia-Town, and I'd really rather that the wolf/doctor stayed alive... Similar reasoning for Lux, as it is looking a lil bit more likely that he would be the wolf due to a few telltale signs in chat, either that or sheriff imo.

As such, the rest are under my suspicion, as I have very little knowledge on their roles... sadly I'm really not sure on who to lynch as of now... due to the lack of major evidence otherwise.

That reasoning can't work for Crimson being wolf since:
1.If he used the Vest to survive then...who targeted him...the wolf!?
2.The wolf wouldn't go like "I was healed last night" even though he wasn't...It's just too risky of a play requiring doctor to be afk(Or just plain bad)to work and I am pretty sure no one'd go for that risk.

Though there IS something that bothers me...Why are you so sure he was targeted last night? Do you REALLY trust him being the doctor that much or...what?

more_horiz
after everything i still think the best action for everyone is lynching me
the mafia kill some (or lose a member)
and the town keep their cool roles

more_horiz
I don't know why but I feel like I need to add that Lux is STILL my top priority target for lynching

more_horiz
username stop being suicidal, it hinders the game

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
SilentKatana wrote:

That reasoning can't work for Crimson being wolf since:
1.If he used the Vest to survive then...who targeted him...the wolf!?
2.The wolf wouldn't go like "I was healed last night" even though he wasn't...It's just too risky of a play requiring doctor to be afk(Or just plain bad)to work and I am pretty sure no one'd go for that risk.

Though there IS something that bothers me...Why are you so sure he was targeted last night? Do you REALLY trust him being the doctor that much or...what?

If he used the vest, he must have been targeted by the mafia. Then again, it's generally a good idea for the wolf to not kill on the first night, which crimson would know..... so I suppose him being wolf holds less water than I had initially thought...

The only reason I think he was targeted so far was for the reasons you have already stated, the role-reveal.

more_horiz
/lynch fearvel

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply