Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Linda-Senpai
DanelerH
faervel
MetaphysHunter
jjh927
TricMagic
Lux
Alisae
12 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 14 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. LightYagami5
2. DanelerH
3. TricMagic
4. jjh927
5. faervel
6. Linda-Senpai
7. Pepchoninga
8. Debi MetaphysHunter*

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 9 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 4 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Lux will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 24-48 hours. Something like that.
16) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 6 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players.
2) Flavour is independent of alignment. Alignments were randomized prior to setup design.

Konami Nerf plz (Alive Nerds) :

Got rekt by the banlist (Ded Nerds) :

Last edited by Alisae on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 14 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 14 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
We could always try Matrix6. That's fun.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 14 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
That seems interesting.  What do you think, Lux?  With that setup, there won't be too many roles to keep track of.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Matrix6

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
We could always try Matrix6. That's fun.

I have no idea what that is.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I have my mind little  bit twisted when it comes to MM. I'm not an experienced host so I'd make less errors in the WM. I can host MM with someone's help (bote or Linda)

I'd help but getting to actually play is hard to give up Sad.

I'll co-host this once if it measn that I'll get to play in the next MM. Deal?

more_horiz
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Matrix6

Basically, there are six possible setups listed in the link above.  The host randomly chooses one of them, then distributes the roles.  Only the host knows which setup is chosen.  The players just know that it's one of the six.

For example, if Setup B is chosen in a 9-person game, there would be 6 vanilla Town, 1 Town Cop, and 2 Vanilla Mafia.
If Setup 2 is chosen, there would be 5 vanilla Town, 1 Town Cop, 1 Town Doctor, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, and one vanilla Mafia.

more_horiz
Well I've talked to Lux about it and I can co-host as well. I don't have actual experience, but I've read a lot and know how to get a decent and fun set-up going. 

Also I'm not really up for a game again, so we can do that if Lux is on.

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga @Linda-Senpai I can host next one with @DanelerH. I'll seek for your help in the future. 

Dan, so we are doing MM. I'll see you tonight when I'll post a sign-up topic and take care of rest of the things!

more_horiz
@Lux, any idea when the next game is starting?

more_horiz
Yea today when I come back home! I've been absent for the weekend.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply