Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Linda-Senpai
DanelerH
faervel
MetaphysHunter
jjh927
TricMagic
Lux
Alisae
12 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 8 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. LightYagami5
2. DanelerH
3. TricMagic
4. jjh927
5. faervel
6. Linda-Senpai
7. Pepchoninga
8. Debi MetaphysHunter*

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 9 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 4 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Lux will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 24-48 hours. Something like that.
16) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 6 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players.
2) Flavour is independent of alignment. Alignments were randomized prior to setup design.

Konami Nerf plz (Alive Nerds) :

Got rekt by the banlist (Ded Nerds) :

Last edited by Alisae on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 14 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 8 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
Ok, when people start being a bunch of pussy cry baby bitches because there's some pressure on them or things aren't going as they planned, that's when I get really pissed off. This is Mafia, it's a naturally high pressure game. If you don't think you can handle it, don't play in the first place. If you're going to talk about not playing here anymore because people are suspecting you, don't play Mafia period. Like what the hell? That's what freaking happens in Mafia!

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 8 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
Really Meta? I mean really? -_- 
The only thing we asked you is to actually play and write sth in this forum...
It's a mafia game,the pressure from other players is a natural thing...
Everyone may be your enemy in this game but outside we are all ok(for example I hate jj's playing in mafia games but outside he is a pretty good person)

@Alisae What's you decision in this case?

more_horiz
can we get a vc?

more_horiz
I am a lil' too annoyed to go with the lynch anyway...
I would call it Appeal to Emotion but knowing Meta I am not going to do so...  Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 8 3893965936

UNVOTE:METAPHYSHUNTER

VOTE:PEPCHONINGA

To be honest my vote on Peps atm is just from sorting people from towny to scummy and I find him the most scummy person at the moment.

more_horiz
Well, guess we are doing this...
Vote: Pepchoninga

Warning
[Pepchoninga is at L-1_Pepchoninga is at L-1]
Please Announce Intent To Hammer

more_horiz
Dudes...Trick is just too much...bandwagoning, no case, no arguments, list goes on...

Faer got my nod so my death might actually benefit you all. 

But please, by all means try and find scum. Not just lynch the guy in the middle of Tricks next nonsense game plan.

more_horiz
Before the hammer falls, pep? Why is this bandwagoning? I mean, I was the first to vote on both days, so by your argument, if there was one, wouldn't I have started it.
No matter, with your reveal, I'll finally have the info I need to vote tomorrow.

more_horiz
Pep sounds like he's trying to say that Faer is scum because of his vote on him, but...why would scum claim Party Host of all roles? That doesn't make any sense. I really wasn't suspicious of him at first, but now he's starting to just look bad.

/unvote TricMagic don't know if my vote was still on him or not. I'm still not fully convinced by his claim, but I'll hold back for now.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Dudes...Trick is just too much...bandwagoning, no case, no arguments, list goes on...

Faer got my nod so my death might actually benefit you all. 

But please, by all means try and find scum. Not just lynch the guy in the middle of Tricks next nonsense game plan.

Had you gone a for role-reveal here I might've bought the defense.For now...let's talk about that 2 people you mentioned.

more_horiz
Ok I hate to be a dick, put Pep was talking about me and Meta when he said two people that can confirm he's town. The three of us are in the same neighborhood. Apparently he thought that since we're in his neighborhood we'd just default follow along with this crap, but we've told each other nothing of our roles in the neighborhood, so I have no idea what made him think that. Unless I'm making a critical error here, there can be Mafia in these neighborhoods, so that is no reason for me to just believe he's town. What I'm thinking here is that he's a mafia that thought he could manipulate his neighborhood into protecting him, but I've pretty much lost all reason to defend him at this point.

/vote Pepochinga sorry buddy, you've really put your back against the wall

more_horiz
There IS mafia in neighborhood considering that yours is not the one alone and that's what I meant when I said I'll explain it to you later as how I got to find out Tric is not mafia...

That makes Light&Dan the left out people then...

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
There IS mafia in neighborhood considering that yours is not the one alone and that's what I meant when I said I'll explain it to you later as how I got to find out Tric is not mafia...

That makes Light&Dan the left out people then...

Do you mean people without a neighborhood?

more_horiz
Is there guaranteed to be Mafia in a neighborhood, or just a good chance? Also, what are your thoughts on Light? Before we go through with this lynch I think we should take a look at Light first, he's really seemed like he's just trying to blend in so far.

/unvote Pep I don't want the lynch to get locked before we fully investigate all of our options

more_horiz
*neighborhoods *not the only neighborhood

And that's 4 I think...I still don't get the random Meta vote but I don't get anything from his play in this game in the 1st place...(I COULD say the same about some of the discussion between Peps and Tric in the last page though...what the hell were those!? T.T)

I am pretty confident we made the right call though! And I THINK the other person is either Light or someone in our neighborhood(Less likely cause everyone full role-revealed there already) cause 2 mafias in one neighborhoods is something I find TOO unlikely to be true.

Answer to Linda's last post:Yes and to be honest I thought you were the one considering how he went to play his neighborhood card(And I even gave a hint back then that I know what he's talking about and that's not gonna help him) to defend himself and you acted like you had no idea what he's talking about...which as you said I have no idea why he expected you guys to defend him in 1st place.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Is there guaranteed to be Mafia in a neighborhood, or just a good chance? Also, what are your thoughts on Light? Before we go through with this lynch I think we should take a look at Light first, he's really seemed like he's just trying to blend in so far.

/unvote Pep I don't want the lynch to get locked before we fully investigate all of our options

7 people with 2 mafias and 2 neighborhoods with 3 people each.
So yeah GUARANTEED unless Dan was a secret mafia or something.

And yeah Light is my vote for the tomorrow lynch.

P.S I think the unvote doesn't count since it was the 4th...?Idk.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
*neighborhoods *not the only neighborhood

And that's 4 I think...I still don't get the random Meta vote but I don't get anything from his play in this game in the 1st place...(I COULD say the same about some of the discussion between Peps and Tric in the last page though...what the hell were those!? T.T)

I am pretty confident we made the right call though! And I THINK the other person is either Light or someone in our neighborhood(Less likely cause everyone full role-revealed there already) cause 2 mafias in one neighborhoods is something I find TOO unlikely to be true.

Answer to Linda's last post:Yes and to be honest I thought you were the one considering how he went to play his neighborhood card(And I even gave a hint back then that I know what he's talking about and that's not gonna help him) to defend himself and you acted like you had no idea what he's talking about...which as you said I have no idea why he expected you guys to defend him in 1st place.

You're right, I did have no idea that that's what he was trying to do at first, but a few hours ago he said so in the neighborhood, and it makes no sense to me that he wouldn't do that before attempting it here, so that we could actually have a chance to decide if we'll go along with it or not. 

I'm honestly getting an EN vibe from LightYagami right now, with how much he's just trying to slip under the radar and blend in, and the way he said he has an unusual and interesting role. Unusual and interesting pretty much defines EN's, even in a game with roles like this. All he's done so far is agree with Pep day 1 (I wouldn't nessecarily say that means that the two are probably partners in crime, but more like an EN trying to slickly go for a lynch Day 1 without actually stating that's what they want), and then come in, give very brief and minuscule reads, then scold Meta for his claim. Aka: all he's done is a bunch of hot garbage.

/vote LightYagami

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

7 people with 2 mafias and 2 neighborhoods with 3 people each.
So yeah GUARANTEED unless Dan was a secret mafia or something.

And yeah Light is my vote for the tomorrow lynch.

P.S I think the unvote doesn't count since it was the 4th...?Idk.

Wasn't it just Tric and you with votes on him before me?

more_horiz
No EN this setup. "1) The setup is confirmed as having 6 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players." That means they are partenrs...I think.

I am as willing to vote either LightYAgami or Peps

UNVOTE:PEPCHONINGA

VOTE:LIGHTYAGAMI

But I REALLY think your vote was the locking one Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 8 3974120512 

Edit after Linda's post:Random Meta vote on him from start of the day...Idk why.

more_horiz
Yep, definite town/read.
JJ and I are in the Light Neighborhood, along with faer.

add on/

Remember my post that you said "what?" to? That was me accidently posting in the wrong thread. I left a few hints as well, if a bit more subtle. Pretty much had complete confidence day 1, since jj and faer weren't voting for me. And I Tunneled pep to get info for day three, the concept of multiple neighborhoods came up there, and when pep said two could vouch, that was proof positive. All I had to do at that point was break his claims down. I've never outright said that I had a neighborhood. Simply stating facts and statements. With L-0, that's a lynch, and light is the next target if pep flips mafia.

Linda, we kinda need @alisae to come in to start the next day. Given he agreed with pep earlier, that's why I wanted to vote out pep.
If he's mafia, there's a high chance light is too.

Meta never bold voted himself, simply said he was quitting. And his vote at the beginning of this day still stands. please let this be the last post..

..._..._...
That would put Light at L-2, L-1 now.
Vote: LightYagami5

more_horiz
Unvote: LightYagami5

Vote: Pepchoninga

Just noticed that this seems to be a deflection of sorts. I would rather remove a potential mafia from your neighborhood linda.

more_horiz
So if Meta's non-bolded vote counts, it's locked, but if it does, it's not locked. Got it.

more_horiz
How much time is left in this day, does anyone know? If there's not enough time left, I'll switch my vote back to Pep. But if there's a decent amount of time left, Tric or faer, I'd advise you take your vote off Pep for now. The reason for that is if Light is an EN, while my vote is on him instead of Pep, all he has to do is come in, summarize everything we just went over, then take his stance against Pep and lock the lynch, completely avoiding the pressure on him. I'd rather we don't give him that option if we have the time.

more_horiz
Oh wait, if Meta's vote doesn't count, that would only be three, not four anyway. But if it does count, Pep is already locked in anyway. Guess it doesn't really matter then.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Offical Votecount 2.3!
Pepchoninga (2) L-2 - Tricmagic, MetaphysHunter
TricMagic (2) L-2 - Linda-Senpai, Pepchoninga
MetaphysHunter (1) L-3 - faervel

Not Voting (2) : LightYagami5, jjh297

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch.
The day will end at 3/15/17 at 12am PST or if majority has been reached.

It did count.
And in case the lynch isn't locked I find Peps a safer vote anyway cause he DID have a chance to defend himself and didn't take it.

/UNVOTE:LIGHTYAGAMI

/VOTE:PEPCHONINGA

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
How much time is left in this day, does anyone know? If there's not enough time left, I'll switch my vote back to Pep. But if there's a decent amount of time left, Tric or faer, I'd advise you take your vote off Pep for now. The reason for that is if Light is an EN, while my vote is on him instead of Pep, all he has to do is come in, summarize everything we just went over, then take his stance against Pep and lock the lynch, completely avoiding the pressure on him. I'd rather we don't give him that option if we have the time.

Just saw this.
Well as I said we have only 2scum aligned and 6town aligned so to have them even against each other would be a bit unfair.
And even if he were to do that(it's not necessary though since the lynch is locked) we still have double-day(That's what Alisae called the role....ewwwww) so we could've lynched Light after easily.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
No EN this setup. "1) The setup is confirmed as having 6 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players." That means they are partenrs...I think.

But I REALLY think your vote was the locking one Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 8 3974120512 

Edit after Linda's post:Random Meta vote on him from start of the day...Idk why.

Ah, didn't see this post. So it's guaranteed six town and two scum huh? 

And yeah, Meta's random vote on Pep really doesn't look good, at all. Doctor is also one of the easiest roles to claim there is, and the way he just flipped 'lynch me and you'll regret losing your doctor' is pretty scummy too. If Pep actually flips town, then the Mafia is likely either Meta and Light, or someone from your neighborhood and either Meta or Light (Either jj or Tric. I'm still iffy on JJ with the way he was trying to get Pep to roleclaim before he even needed too; granted Pep still never defended himself, but he didn't know that Pep wouldn't.)

more_horiz
@Alisae where are you? We need to know if the lynch is locked.

more_horiz
Checks time,
18:39:32
checks date,
Wednesday
checks the schedule twice,
Check & Check!
Survivor: Outwit, Outlast, Outplay!
00:20:28

gotta go/

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
faervel wrote:

Ah, didn't see this post. So it's guaranteed six town and two scum huh? 

And yeah, Meta's random vote on Pep really doesn't look good, at all. Doctor is also one of the easiest roles to claim there is, and the way he just flipped 'lynch me and you'll regret losing your doctor' is pretty scummy too. If Pep actually flips town, then the Mafia is likely either Meta and Light, or someone from your neighborhood and either Meta or Light (Either jj or Tric. I'm still iffy on JJ with the way he was trying to get Pep to roleclaim before he even needed too; granted Pep still never defended himself, but he didn't know that Pep wouldn't.)

Sadly as I said knowing Meta he IS the type to give up like that so I'mma cross him out as a suspect(more due to the fact that he claimed both his card and his role which was actually odd-night doctor not just simply doctor which I find a fun way to balance this...IF my role didn't exist but this is a discussion for after the game I think.)

To be fair JJ did role-reveal in the lighthood and considering he was under no pressure I am finding Light the most suspicious of the 3.

Before I start I'm perfectly fine with a "no" by the way....anyway...can you role-reveal Linda? Just to be sure?

more_horiz
I can role reveal if need be and the others think I should too, sure, but might I ask the specific reason why you want a role reveal out of me?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply