Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Mish Mash Hood EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Mish Mash Hood

more_horiz
If you are apart of this hood you may talk about the game here.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Mish Mash Hood EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Mish Mash Hood

more_horiz
Shameless bump.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Mish Mash Hood EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Mish Mash Hood

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga
@MetaphysHunter
@Linda-Senpai

Respond if you are able to see this thread.

more_horiz
i am here

more_horiz
So, huh...we're some kind of a neighborhood

more_horiz
I have no idea what this even means XD

more_horiz
Basically we are 3 town and can really push for something. If we can get yourselves confirmed its an instant town block. 

Anyways, it's easier to deduce scum like that.

more_horiz
I see. So tl;dr, we're 3 people with a secret hideout?

more_horiz
Basically. I hope mafia kills one of the other 3 town, so I can clear on some of my reads and the we can start pushing on someone day 2. Tbh I belive a parthnership between Dan and Faer is pretty possible.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Basically. I hope mafia kills one of the other 3 town, so I can clear on some of my reads and the we can start pushing on someone day 2. Tbh I belive a parthnership between Dan and Faer is pretty possible.

Err, wait, so does that mean that each individual neighborhood is against each other? Like, the three of us are against the other neighborhoods regardless of their factions, and not just Town vs Mafia? I've never played a game like this, I'm pretty lost lol

more_horiz
@Alisae if Meta doesnt show up can he get subbed?

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

Err, wait, so does that mean that each individual neighborhood is against each other? Like, the three of us are against the other neighborhoods regardless of their factions, and not just Town vs Mafia? I've never played a game like this, I'm pretty lost lol

No, we're aligned with town. 

In our PMs it says that we win when all anti-town threats have been eliminated.

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
That's illegal

more_horiz
Err, should we be using this?

more_horiz
Yes, we should...

I belive I've narrowed it down to Trick and faer. 

Meta is totally worthless atm tho...

more_horiz
Yeah, having 2/3s of a Neighborhood kinda sucks

more_horiz
This is all that's stopping me from forming a town block

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
This is all that's stopping me from forming a town block

Care to elaborate?

more_horiz
Town block is a number of people that are confirmed or semi-confirmed or whatever and form a solid block. They tend to work together and if the block consists of actual confirmed town the game becomes much easier. I actually don't know how balanced the game is considering that town has 3 neighbors. If we were at full power, the game would be much eaiser.

more_horiz
I see. Well what do you say we do here with just the two of us?

more_horiz
Well, it's a good plase to coordinate our actions at least. A little more discussion wouldn't hurt. 

Honestly for now I think we have enough arguments to get Trick lynched and I can almost bet my house, he's scum. But I would like to get more conversations going with faer as I think his willingness for a fast lynch on me is suspicious. Jj seems town enough with him not wanting to park the bus and actually wanting to wait for the situation to unfold naturally, which is generally town behavior. 

Seeing as we had a doctor and 3 neighbors I would guess the two scum are pretty stacked too.

more_horiz
But we dont know we have a doctor, do we?

more_horiz
My bad, I was thinking about Dan's role and talking about a doctor...

But anyways, your last post basically ruins a lot of our plan...you shouldn't be doubthing me for that. And if it turns out that light and jj are the mafia and faer and Trick actually ain't lying, I might really stop playing mafia...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
My bad, I was thinking about Dan's role and talking about a doctor...

But anyways, your last post basically ruins a lot of our plan...you shouldn't be doubthing me for that. And if it turns out that light and jj are the mafia and faer and Trick actually ain't lying, I might really stop playing mafia...

err what about my last post ruined what plan?

more_horiz
You question my neighborhood soft claim. Faer got it, but you played you don't know shit. Considering that I'm almost certain I've gotten the scum team set, that's not a great idea. 

Plan should be started. Try full strength to push for a Trick lynch. If lynch is maf, faer is mafia. If they are not, then Light and jj are the scum, but I highly doubth that.

more_horiz
Why would faer claim Party Host if he wasn't really the host tho? If the night isnt skipped then, he's an obvious liar. He has nothing to gain from that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply