Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Linda-Senpai
DanelerH
faervel
MetaphysHunter
jjh927
TricMagic
Lux
Alisae
12 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
Player list:
1. LightYagami5
2. DanelerH
3. TricMagic
4. jjh927
5. faervel
6. Linda-Senpai
7. Pepchoninga
8. Debi MetaphysHunter*

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 9 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 4 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Lux will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 24-48 hours. Something like that.
16) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 6 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players.
2) Flavour is independent of alignment. Alignments were randomized prior to setup design.

Konami Nerf plz (Alive Nerds) :

Got rekt by the banlist (Ded Nerds) :

Last edited by Alisae on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 14 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
Haaaaaaaaaay Guyz.
So I brought some of ywall to my party.
It was gonna be pretty fucking lit.
But then I fucking noticed something.

You see, I was hosting this party with a really good friend of mine.
Their name was Sally.
Sally was like, one of the sweetest people I knew.
And then guess what fucking happened?
SHE FUCKING DIED!

You wanna know how?
Let me fill yall in on how real quickly.
So, I was making a cake, ya know?
And then I go to check the oven, cuz I feel like the cake was almost ready.
But when I openned the oven,
I FOUND SALLY'S BODY STUFFED INSIDE IT!

AND I KNOW SOME NERDS I INVITED ARE RESPONSIBLE!
THEY KILLED MY POOR SALLY
AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER
TO FIND THE FUCKERS THAT DID THIS
AND GET MY REVENGE!
BECAUSE SALLY WAS A PRETTY PRINCESS
THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER DIED
AND NOW I AM FULL WITH BAD MEMORIES!

Right now 6/8 players have confirmed their rolepms so ywall can start playing.

Last edited by Alisae on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.1!
Not Voting ( 8 ) : Pepchoninga, DanelerH, jjh927, LightYagami5, faervel, Linda-Senpai, MetaphysHunter, TricMagic

With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
The day will end at 3/11/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

faervel is confirmed as Divine Wind of Mist Valley
Please let me know if I fuck up a vc. Thanks :D

Last edited by Alisae on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:12 am; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
Yeah, looks like I've been looking at the 'Mafia' thread in STAFF all the time...

more_horiz
@lux was modkilled. He was a Pre-Game Interpruter aligned with the Facists.
#joke #plzdon'thatemelux

more_horiz
Yeah Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) 3974120512 Just keep me updated when you need me.

more_horiz
You know, I'm not sure if Divine Wind is a good thing or a bad thing...
anyway/, Day 1,

"Pretty sure we should all gather in a room and wait for the police to sort this all out."
assuming we have them this game,
With 2 scum, this will be difficult to sort out, but for my vote,

Skip Day 1/,

more_horiz
So, logically speaking, whoever killed Sally also removed the cake from the oven. Which means they might even be eating a cake right now. Which makes me my prime suspect. However, I also know I bought this cake from the co op, so I am going to remove myself from my list of main suspects.

My next suspect is Alisae, because Alisae said, and I quote, "Sally was like, one of the sweetest people I knew." And how would Alisae know how sweet Sally was if she hadn't been baked into a cake and eaten? This is an open and shut case, open and shut like the door of the oven. Checkmate.

On a separate note, Faervel not a trap confirmed.

Vote: Skip day

Nonsense aside, this shit is role madness, so yeah, I think skipping is the best bet. If we mislynch here, we'll (probably) be at MyLo. Comparatively, skipping here puts us at 5-2, which would be yet another situation at which we have one mislynch before mylo, except we potentially have more information from night actions.

more_horiz
heh...
it's a shame. but then again when is it not.
i need to get to the bottom of this.

vote:skip day

more_horiz
We shouldn't be mislynching but we shouldn't just wait around for the police either; Whomever killed Sally is still here and according to Alisae(primary suspect) AND using jj's conclusions they are a cannibal as well! I Am not gonna sit around and wait for myself to be eaten SO LET'S GET TALKING YOU CANNIBALS!(Basically I think chatting a bit and getting some votes going is gonna be helpful to town as far as we don't push them too far...)

Also I am...pretty sure being revealed as Divine Winds means town(or a coincidence in this case) but that doesn't mean much coming from me but I am pretty sure it means something to the cannibals(Previously known as the mafia) considering that they know something is revealed about me and considering that they already knew I am a town so it's safe to assume that they took it as a town role-reveal for me.

With that all said it makes @jjh927 a suspect for me. "Let's skip this day and kill the revealed town for now." Which is actually unlike the way you usually play and that's why I am considering you as a suspect and not the other 2 whom did this.(Killing aside you could at least share that cake...)

VOTE: jjh927

Side note:
"Exception" not "acception" u nub @Alisae

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Nonsense aside, this shit is role madness, so yeah, I think skipping is the best bet. If we mislynch here, we'll (probably) be at MyLo. Comparatively, skipping here puts us at 5-2, which would be yet another situation at which we have one mislynch before mylo, except we potentially have more information from night actions.

If we skip, nobody would have anything to base their Night Actions on, so we wouldn't gain any information.  The best you can hope for is a Cop (which probably isn't guaranteed) to randomly hit Mafia.  I'm not saying we have to lynch someone (though so far you're seeming suspicious to me), but don't immediately skip the day.

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.2!
No Lynch (3) L-2 - TricMagic, jjh927, MetaphysHunter
jjh297 (1) l-4 -  faervel

Not Voting (4) : Pepchoninga, DanelerH, LightYagami5, Linda-Senpai,

I'm counting these skipday votes as no lynching votes.
Also please USE BOLD TAGS IN THE FUTURE! Thanks :D

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
So, logically speaking, whoever killed Sally also removed the cake from the oven. Which means they might even be eating a cake right now. Which makes me my prime suspect. However, I also know I bought this cake from the co op, so I am going to remove myself from my list of main suspects.

My next suspect is Alisae, because Alisae said, and I quote, "Sally was like, one of the sweetest people I knew." And how would Alisae know how sweet Sally was if she hadn't been baked into a cake and eaten? This is an open and shut case, open and shut like the door of the oven. Checkmate.

OBJECTION! Alisae can't be the killer, he's the host! Furthermore, no great mystery ever ends with the killer being so obvious as to be eating a slice of cake! 

/skip day

more_horiz
...Alisae has joined the conversation, Look forward to playing with you.
With that said Retract SkipDay/NoLynch.

more_horiz
I've gotten some good info out of this. Also that puts the NoLynch Counter at 3 with my retraction.
Probably should have striked that.
So No Vote on my part.

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.3!
No Lynch (3) L-2 - jjh927, MetaphysHunter, Linda-Senpai

Not Voting (4) : Pepchoninga, DanelerH, LightYagami5, Tricmagic

I'm counting these skipday votes as no lynching votes.

more_horiz
Hello there ^^

Fuck off, we ain't doing no lynch like that!

Linda, care to explain your reasoning behind you skip day vote?

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:

You seem to know your shit, but yet you put the host as your primary target? Cmon..

If I may ask, what is your previous experience in mafia?

more_horiz
Tch... Vote MataphysHunter

I don't quite like that fact that you hopped on like that Meta.. Sounds a bit off to me. At least jj had plenty of text to read, but I would rather not have a coaster in here. Also @LightYagami5

more_horiz
Faerv, you might want to double check your meta analysis there. I stand by the logic in my earlier post, and you may want to consider my behaviour in my first few posts of the last game if you really want something to compare my behaviour to. There's a huge information disparity between what we know in day 1 and what we know in day 2, so I don't think it's worth risking anything.

Dan, I feel that just in the people voting to skip and opposing it we should have everybody post at least once or twice. That's enough for investigative roles to choose what they're doing if you ask me, and considering we naturally find bad play suspicious and there's a lot of us prone to slipping up whether we're town or scum, I don't think extending the day is worth it. If anything, it just makes the bad players more likely to be the ones investigated as they'll be the ones fucking up throughout.

Pep, accusing Alisae was a joke regardless of whether Alisae is the host or not, you cannot exclude them from the list of suspects. My experience of mafia is rooted firmly in SC2 mafia, which I played a lot during its prime.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

If we skip, nobody would have anything to base their Night Actions on, so we wouldn't gain any information.  The best you can hope for is a Cop (which probably isn't guaranteed) to randomly hit Mafia.  I'm not saying we have to lynch someone (though so far you're seeming suspicious to me), but don't immediately skip the day.

Err, when does Day 1 ever give anything to base night actions off of? Night 1 isn't really supposed to have anything to be based off of, it's a shot in the dark.

more_horiz
Also, I'm a bit lost...what does Alisae saying that faervel is a divine wind thing mean, and why was it revealed?

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Hello there ^^

Fuck off, we ain't doing no lynch like that!

Linda, care to explain your reasoning behind you skip day vote?

It's Day 1. No further reasoning is needed than that.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

Err, when does Day 1 ever give anything to base night actions off of? Night 1 isn't really supposed to have anything to be based off of, it's a shot in the dark.

The way I see it, if it's possible to use the events of Day 1 to lynch Mafia, it's also possible for Town's Night Actions to be based on these events.  Either way, it's still better to have the day at least for discussion, rather than just skipping it.

more_horiz
But if further reasoning is what you ask for...

No one has anything to go off of on Day 1. The only way to get something to go off of is if someone does something insanely retarded to make them look bad as soon as Day 1, despite there being no prior information to add on top of that. There is literally nothing I can accuse or pressure anyone for right now. No one has done anything yet, and there is nothing anyone can do. I have no intentions on casting around pressure and accusations with not shit to base it off of, that's just being an annoying prick, and we need less of those in the world. 

Honestly, if you think that deep into it, voting on Day 1 actually *is* suspicious. Why? Because, as I stated above, you haven't got diddly squat to be accusing anyone of yet. By voting on Day 1, all you're truly doing is passing yourself off as a town leader while you're actually not doing shit. It's a case of reverse psychology, sheep's clothing for a wolf. 

Furthermore, where I come from, you're not even allowed to lynch on Day 1, because of how ridiculously silly it is.

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.4!
No Lynch (3) L-2 - jjh927, MetaphysHunter, Linda-Senpai
MataphysHunter (1) l-4 - Tricmagic

Not Voting (3) : Pepchoninga, DanelerH, LightYagami5,

Last edited by Alisae on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:27 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

The way I see it, if it's possible to use the events of Day 1 to lynch Mafia, it's also possible for Town's Night Actions to be based on these events.  Either way, it's still better to have the day at least for discussion, rather than just skipping it.

Discussion of what? If nothing has happened, what are we going to discuss, other than a load of irrelevant garbage that truly just derails the game? And what would you base the night actions off of from Day 1? 'This person said something I personally didn't like, therefore they're probably scum'? Also I don't see how you could use the, quote on quote, "events" of Day 1 to lynch Mafia. You've got nothing but intuition to base a lynch on Day 1 off of, unless someone goes full retard.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

You seem to know your shit, but yet you put the host as your primary target? Cmon..

Err, I'm pretty sure he was joking. If not, then I've lost all faith in humanity.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

Err, I'm pretty sure he was joking. If not, then I've lost all faith in humanity.

Why wouldn't he be? Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) 3974120512

Also jj you were voting for a no-lynch day 1 as well BUT not a discussionless(is that even a word?) day. It's just that you don't seem to commit even for that which is bothering me. Though I get that it's kinda wrong to pick on you and push that further considering you seem to be on to something(I find Alisae indeed suspicious and I am planning to change my vote to him.) considering that half of the players aren't exactly trying to get conversations going while they do have their own reasoning I actually think we could at least have people say stuff however random it might sound but it might get useful later on...really just something...anything(That's not about Alisae being a cannibal).

UNVOTE:jjh927

more_horiz
Guyz don't vote me I'm town, I didn't kill my BFF I swear Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply