Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
DanelerH
Lux
Alisae
7 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT! EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT!

more_horiz
If you're dead you must be here then.
Also sry if you didn't want spoilers, I'm using this as my moderator PT.
btw nerds who have excess to this besides me and admins:
Hopefully Dan.

Last edited by Alisae on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT! EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT!

more_horiz
Time Wizard :
Light and Darkness Dragon :
Divine Winds of the Mist Valley :
Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit :
Crimson Sunbird :
Nekroz of Unicore :

Ojama King :
Deskbot 004 :

---------------------
Private Topics:
(Faer, Tric, jj) Light Hood
(Pep, Linda, Metaphys) Mish Mash Hood
(Light + someone) Fusion Hood: (None Created)
(jj + Linda) Mafia PT
---------------------
Set up (Yes the alignments were rolled randomly)
VT - Pep (Crimson Sunbird) [Fusion = Confirmed town to the fuser]
2-shot Doc - Meta (Unicore) [Fusion = Unlimited Doc shots]
Odd-Night Cop - Tric (Ghost Ogre) [Fusion = Removes Odd-night modifier]
Public Flavor + 1-shot Double Day - faer (Mist Valley) [Fusion = Public Flavor becomes Innocent Child upon Fusion]
Ascetic Modified Jailkeeper - Dan (LaDD) [Cannot be fused]
Stubborn Fuser - Light (Time Wizard) [Is the fuser]
vs
1-shot Roleblocker - jj (Ojama King) [Fusion = Temp vanilizer with unlimited shots]
1-shot Strongman - Linda (Deskbot 004) [Fusion = Unlimited Strongman shots]
---------------------
Action Resolutions N1:
DanelerH jailkeeps Tricmagic (Sucess!)
Linda-Senpai kills DanerlerH (Sucess!)
Tricmagic cops MetaphysHunter (Fail!)

Meta, Light, and jj have not sent me their actions.
--
Action Resolutions D2:
Faer uses Double Day (Sucess!)
--
Action Resolutions D3:
Light fuses with jjh (Sucess!)
---------------------

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:16 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT! EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT!

more_horiz
Yo @Lux will you be chatting about me with the game or you just gonna watch cuz I like talking to people about things.

more_horiz
What's the deal with Yugioh cards?

more_horiz
Nothing's wrong with a little bit a flavor, so it makes the game more fun and interesting.

more_horiz
I don't get the factions

more_horiz
Ya don't understand the difference between town and mafia?

more_horiz
Thoughts on the main thread:
>LOL THIS NO LYNCH PUSH. IT'S ACTUALLY KINDA HILARIOUS.
>Pep made a town post and I am happy.
>Tric's recent vote bleeds town.
>Tric's crumb is actually kinda amazing.
>faer's vote bleeds town.
>Dan did townposting.

So far just based on the main thread I'd be pushing JJ, Linda, or Meta if I was in the game.

Thoughts on the light hood so far:
>Lol at faer playing the confirmed town card.
>lol them thinking the hood is all town.
>lol Tric's even/odd night question. If he had a question about what that meant he should have just asked me.

more_horiz
Reading through Linda's posts right now I would put them at null mostly because I genuinely buy that they think that is the best play to make. Not saying I agree with it, but I buy that they genuinely believe that, but it's nothing really AI.

Like if I had to make a readlist of only knowing the main thread and nothing else it would go
{Pep, faer, Tric}
{Dan}
{Linda, Light}
{Meta, JJ}
Either way, I would probably focus by trying to hunt on the No Lynch wagon first if I was town, same if I was scum (except I would have avoided hopping on the no lynch wagon) and as scum I would have probably pushed someone on the no lynch wagon super hard instead of trying to go all out and hunt and be passive.

more_horiz
btw @Lux if you have any questions as to how I'm getting my conclusions feel free to ask, right now I'm just documenting my thoughts as the game goes along.

Also how do you like the set up?

more_horiz
I didn't have a chance to read all the replies so I'm falling behind a bit hope I'll catch up in the morning then I'll comment

more_horiz
Gonna pump out some thoughts about the main thread later but Pep thinking that the mish mash hood is all town is dangerous and careless.

more_horiz
Okay main thread thought dumb
>OMGAWD TRIC WHY ARE YOU OUTING A PR LIKE THAT. THAT'S DANGEROUS YOU KNOW!
>Townposting from Dan. His scumgame and towngame are significantly different.
>Dan is wrong here. RVS and the reactions gotten from said votes is enough to start a conversation and scumhunt. Besides that good job pointing out selective scumhunting.
>More townposting from Pep.
>Holy shit when did Pep get good at this game.
>Okay not reading the rest of this for now, these people need to stop fucking posting walls.

more_horiz
If I had to pump out another readlist it would be:
{Pep, Dan, Tric, faer}
{Linda, Light}
{jj, Meta}

more_horiz
More notes, first in the scum pt.
>lol jj thinking he can get away with claiming roleblocker as a town role. I can't wait to see him get autolynched for that. Basic setup spec would show that the roleblocker is scum utility.
>Linda with good instincts on rbing Tric but sadly faer's role is a thing. Hence why this "no lynch D1" madness is hilarious along with other reasons.
>Good nightkill choices as well from Linda also good instincts from jj about nightkill stuff.

Main thread.
>I don't see town lynching anyone but their doctor, which sucks. Honestly the way that people are going back and forth but the wagon is stalling on him kinda indicates he's town but modbias. I'd probs be pushing jj hard here since I'm not going to get anything from Meta. Also Meta is most likely the deadline lynch.
>Fuck these walls man.
>Lol with Linda saying town can lose the game D1; they can't. If a mislynch on town happens followed by a sucessful NK that's 4 town 2 scum. They no lynch tomorrow or faer claims and they lynch both of those days. Tho I get the feeling faer is going to use the double day here, which makes sense mostly becuase I see faer most likely dieing tonight anyways if he didn't.
>Okay Linda made a scumpost that basicly shows they have no interest in pushing or getting more out of their scumreads.
>Oh yeah I'm reading backwards now lol let's go to the top of pg 3 good idea.
>Bad post from Linda but not necessarly a scumpost. Bad in the sense that they see people trying to be productive but them not pushing that stuff is concerning to me. I'd probs press on this more.
>Tric softed cop AGAIN and if I wasn't the mod, I would have probably pressed that and outed a PR unintentionally.
>WHY IS THIS TOWN OUTING PRS HOLY FUCKING SHIT DON'T DO THAT ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE GOING TO VOTE THEM. I MEAN HE WAS REFERING TO SOMEONE ELSE BUT STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWP

more_horiz
Actually now that I think about it faer doesn't really need to claim. All they need to do is not die during the night and just use it on Mylo. If he baits scum into blitzing something then town just wins. I don't see jj or Linda argueing themselves out of that.
It would be Meta d1.
Dan N1 if people really want to kill that.
Pep D2? Nah, faer would have to scarafice light > Pep becuase Pep would actually know how to win the game.
This leave us with jj, linda, faer, pep, and tric. Tric is right now pocketed by both scum but in a lylo situation if the above were to happen as described then I think tric understands that that is a gg town win. It would probably be jj, pep, and tric at lylo.

more_horiz
More notes
>I don't see a deadline lynch happening anytime soon surprisingly so Meta may get a free pass which is good for the town.
>Light's posturing around the Tric slot is scummy and something I would push. Also his ego is going to get easily manipulated.
>Linda continueing to press this "You can't get information" is scummy mostly because they're just doubling down at that point. In fact, if you get a scumflip there is information you can get, it's called associations.
>"Attacking someone just because you hate their play is never valid" Thanks my heart is warmed.
>I am making a post about how useful Day 1 can be postgame. Hold me to this @Lux

more_horiz
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd no lynch defaulted.
Riiiiiiiiip.

more_horiz
If actions go through as planned town isn't going to get much going into D2. This honestly doesn't look that good for them. faer is basicly useless because of the no lynch. It's 5-2 and if faer does the thingy it's mylo. So if he wants to take that risk then he can it's just risky.
Meta is still a very viable mislynch. Hell he isn't even sending in an action I think he just doesn't care at this point and I should probably replace him if he doesn't post actual content within his next post. But I can't do that now because I'll be basicly giving away that he's a PR.
Light not doing his thingy now is just being bad.

more_horiz
I don't see night actions changing within the next 5 minutes.
@Lux give Dan permissions to see this thread please.

more_horiz
Hi hopefully people can see this now.

more_horiz
I'm going to have to reread the thread and compare it to Alisae's thoughts now.

more_horiz
Dan that's only Day 1 lmao.

more_horiz
tbh I stopped reading once D2 started because these people just kept on FUCKING WALLING.

more_horiz
I found out it was only for Day 1 when I got to the end of the comparison. It took a lot less time than I expected.

more_horiz
I really hope these people are going to catch onto how much linda is bullshitting right now

more_horiz
So am I. I was Town-reading her at first, but the Shopper post and agreeing to skip the day wouldn't sit well with me (mainly the latter). She still probably wouldn't be my highest suspicion, but she would be getting there. I'm kind of afraid of her actually getting away with it and winning the game for the Mafia, though.

more_horiz
If Pep was alive he would kill that shit with Fire I would promise you that using the arguement of mod meta.

more_horiz
Judging by how Pep was playing, I agree. Xe was probably one of the worst mislynches Town could have had.

more_horiz
Let's add Pep actually plays with me on MS and we both know I would not fabricate something like that.
Light is onto jj, but it's a question of will Light be able to make a good push on JJ.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply