Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Lux
Alisae
6 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

more_horiz
If you are apart of this hood, you may talk about the game here.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

more_horiz
Shameless bump.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

more_horiz
@TricMagic
@jjh927
@faervel

Please make some noise if you are able to see this thread.

more_horiz
Faer-San, JJ!
DjL is in the hood.

more_horiz
No flash videos allowed!]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_YBngq5mc0[/flash]

more_horiz
Cri, no linking flash videos. (Assuming we have to double post rather than editing here too)

more_horiz
That's up to the host, but I can remove the ability to edit posts.

more_horiz
now we need Faer, @Alisae , all we all good here or is there a mole?
If not we have a pretty good voting bloc for Day 1/,
Huaaa... and the games begin already.

more_horiz
I guess we're the light neighbourhood, and Faervel is a spell to do with wind monsters, so maybe?

I think it might be optimistic to assume that by being in this chat we're all confirmed town though. I'm going to assume you guys also have abilities besides being in this chat because again- role madness - and in that case, also essentially being masons would be OP AF. Maybe Faervel being revealed is some kind of weird mason leader variant?

more_horiz
True, but we kinda need her to reFaer herself.(bad pun)
Once she's here we can plan around our roles accordingly, hopefully.
As for mason, we're 3-2 with 2 town, We would probably win if it came down to that, But voting first day gives a chance to get beaten at night, then we end up 2-2 with 1 town... Strangely that would also apply to mafia wouldn't it. Do they know who's who on first day?

more_horiz
k.
1st of all to clear that: I am a boy and if my avi is confusing then I change that soon.

And I am not just any spell to do with wind monsters,I am THE spell that supports all of them!

So here's my view of this: I think considering us ALL town is a bit too optimistic(well...too broken to be more exact @Alisae ) specially due to the fact that I am also a confirmed town to everyone on the other hand(I THINK that's what my card reveal means). So unless I get a real confirmation on this I'mma assume you guys as null.

Also yes Tric,from past experience mafia knows each other from start and they even have their topic open from 1st day it's just that they are not allowed to post in it(Unless they suddenly changed that...)

Oh also jj yes we do have other roles and me being revealed is my other role and it has nothing to do with this..mason/lighthood/Yotsuba Group/Whatever this is (I think).

...That's all I think for now.

more_horiz
Sorry, I forget that at times, @faervel
Also, can you not skip day, I kinda want to see who decides to skip.
As for @jjh927 , what does odd/even mean?

more_horiz
What do you mean? Are you asking for a definition of odd/even, or are you referencing something I don't remember saying?

more_horiz
Guess you don't know that then?...
Faer said it herself, there may be a mafia in here. I'm just trying to get info without revealing. Wouldn't help if one of the roles is Spy.

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Guess you don't know that then?...
Faer said it herself, there may be a mafia in here. I'm just trying to get info without revealing. Wouldn't help if one of the roles is Spy.

Err...I wouldn't call the mafia here as a spy considering that there was never anything telling us that we're all town here in the 1st place. :3 (well...besides that "light" in the name which is making me have doubts in this theory...but it could be a reference to "The Light" at DC Comics or Society of Light at YGO as well.

Also what do you mean you don't wanna reveal yourself? You mean you don't wanna reveal something about your role?(Thinking it has something to do with that odd/even. Oh also fyi:
Odd numbers:1-3-5-...
Even numbers:(0-)2-4-...
)

more_horiz
I still don't understand what you're getting at, Tric. You're just being cryptic.

And Faervel- is that vote you not skipping the day, or is it something I need to consider semi-seriously (it is first day after all)?

more_horiz
jj, I am not getting into this WarPlay. And faer, my role does have a stipulation. Odd/Even refers to my night actions. Was wondering if jj had such a thing too, if so he should have immediately got the reference.

more_horiz
You need to consider it but yeah not fully seriously considering that IT IS the 1st day AND you are here. To be honest more than your reaction I am looking for others'.

But you need to consider the not skip fully.I actually dislike the fact that you did that specially since it puts us at 3 when we need...4 I think(or 5not sure).

more_horiz
We need 5, And unless someone drops a hammer I will withdraw it at 4. Want to see who votes it, then make a few conclusions. Also I need to play it as an advantage, since the loss would be bad for us at 3point. Treat the 3 of us as town in here, but don't associate outside of it. At 3-2, if we survive to day 3 we can collaborate with each other to vote, effectively winning the game.

more_horiz
Oh, since we're revealing things about our flavour, my card is a light monster, so I assumed other people in this chat were also going to be light monster cards. (I saw this topic before it clicked that Faerv was in it and a spell.) Also, I can neither confirm nor deny whether it's the card you think it is, so please don't guess or I'll ignore your guesses.

And Faerv, we start with 6 town against 2 mafia. It would be a different story with 5 town, because either skipping or mislynching at 5 town would cause the next day to be MyLo.

I won't respond to the vote in the thread until some other people say some things. As you said, other people's reactions are pretty important here.

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
We need 5, And unless someone drops a hammer I will withdraw it at 4. Want to see who votes it, then make a few conclusions. Also I need to play it as an advantage, since the loss would be bad for us at 3point. Treat the 3 of us as town in here, but don't associate outside of it. At 3-2, if we survive to day 3 we can collaborate with each other to vote, effectively winning the game.

Oh sorry then I think I kinda ruined that...I was pretty sure it's 4 that's why I kinda got freaked out.(Why shouldn't it be though...I mean we are 8 and the vote count should be at 50%...at least that's how I am used to playing mafia).
And if Alisae confirms that we're all town here I think we should push confirm the fact that this exists ASAP cause if one of us dies and 2mafia remains it'll be harder to confirm this.

more_horiz
Keep up the avenue of attack, if we wobble we just get more suspicions thrown on us by the mafia. As you said, we do need discussions, and if anyone try's to force a skipday, it will get us info anyway.
Also, mine's a light card too/

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Oh, since we're revealing things about our flavour, my card is a light monster, so I assumed other people in this chat were also going to be light monster cards. (I saw this topic before it clicked that Faerv was in it and a spell.) Also, I can neither confirm nor deny whether it's the card you think it is, so please don't guess or I'll ignore your guesses.

And Faerv, we start with 6 town against 2 mafia. It would be a different story with 5 town, because either skipping or mislynching at 5 town would cause the next day to be MyLo.

I won't respond to the vote in the thread until some other people say some things. As you said, other people's reactions are pretty important here.

It's not an Ojama!?!? :O

And thanks that actually helps but it kinda slows down the game...I guess I have myself to blame though.

Also one of roles is public flavour and even if it is unfair I get to show this to everyone that didn't believe I didn't pick Chidori...

more_horiz
You can't rule out Ojamas yet because the entire Ojama archetype is light.

Also, it only slows down the game with respect to us, and we are all in this chat chatting away at each other. I am much more interested in other people.

Also Faerv, I am still confused as to whether your flavour being revealed reveals you as town or not? And if it is just the flavour, then, why is that useful at all?

more_horiz
???
?
Why is the game slowed? At the moment we're waiting for another to make a statement, and really, First Day tends to be slow in threadcounts. It will light up when someone, or two decide to pile on one of the choices. Not everyone has posted yet, and Light & Linda aren't on yet either.

more_horiz
(Oh I was sure they were earth)

I think it slows cause if it was me I'd usually wait for the called out person to answer and others might do the same.

Oh also my role didn't say anything besides the fact that my flavor is revealed so I think it's just a troll role...

more_horiz
Somehow, Dan completely ignored I was the one to vote to skip first.../?

more_horiz
Yeah, that's an interesting one. He finds me, and only me, suspicious, but there's 3 of us voting no lynch. Do you guys think I should respond now or wait for someone else? Just for clarification, I still feel as though not lynching is the best option because just in carrying out the debate over whether or not we do so should give investigative roles enough targets.

more_horiz
Either Dan is following me giving me something to trust or he's using the same reasoning as me...It's not about skipping it's about jjh whom was vs this last game doing so this game; (by the way can you at least answer here what caused this?)

Still just cause there's a chance it's the 1st one I distrust that move from Dan.

@jj I personally think you should wait but I am the type that gets bored easily so I wouldn't mind you posting either.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
(by the way can you at least answer here what caused this?)

What question are you looking for?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply