Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Lux
Alisae
6 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood - Page 3 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

If you are apart of this hood, you may talk about the game here.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood - Page 3 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

more_horiz
Well, I mean, we could be talking in here, but what would we collude about when we don't quite trust each other enough to reveal roles?

I guess we could comment on what happened in the day, but we were doing that as we went along. I don't have much else to add.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood - Page 3 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

more_horiz
To be fair faer and I gave our reads in here. If you wanted to leave something for us, you could do so as well right before night ends.
\sounds alike)

more_horiz
Ah, well in that case, you two are my strongest (and only) town reads (I'm more certain Faer is town because of the public flavour thing, but that's not a given), with Dan being a null but leaning town, I'm null on Metaphys and Linda, and I'm getting a hint of scum with regards to Pep and Light. However, I accept that me scum-reading Light may actually just be a response to their unjustifiable meta-aggression towards me, and I am self-aware.

more_horiz
@Alisae
Why is my report no result?

@faervel
@jjh927

more_horiz
Hua... so that's why, Ascetic. Of all the roles to run into...

more_horiz
At a guess, without forcing you to reveal any class;

If sheriff role, it only reports 2 potential states- mafia, or no result. No result in that case would mean town. Unless the mafia have a godfather role?

If some kind of watcher that says who your target targets, your target did nothing.

If some kind of lookout that says who targets your target, nobody visited your target.

Alisae will likely PM you the answer to this, though, because answering it in here would essentially be confirming your role. I assume investigative because you said "report".

PEdit: I'm going to take a cue here and guess that all that really happened is you checked up on Dan.

I take it your vote on Pep is a pressure vote?

more_horiz
He has the most links to mafia, basically. Between throwing doubts on the skippers, and a connection to Light. This puts him straight in the middle, with us on one side, and three on the other.
Also, would it report if Dan had my target in custody?

more_horiz
I don't think so, but that might be a question for @Alisae.

more_horiz
There can't be that many Ascetic players, because that skill is broken... Also, I'm an (odd-night)sheriff so... Mainly the fact I got nothing off of Meta.

more_horiz
k. no one else did so I bring it up here:
Dan had no neighborhoods.
I think that makes us 3-3-2 where 2 is neighborhood less...
And I think at least 1 mafia is in the other neighborhood cause people don't kill others from their neighborhoods to gain trust(at least that's what I would do) and while same thing does apply to this neighborhood I don't wanna ruin my only 2 townleans for now.

Also umm...jj this might be too much to ask and I do get it if you say no but...just to be on the safe side but considering that Tric already role-revealed and I am...kinda a known town already...Can u role-reveal? There's something I wanna discuss but can only do so if I trust you 2 fully and between the 2 you are the one I am a lil' bit unsure about at the moment.

more_horiz
I was thinking about revealing already, tbh. Tric is essentially town confirmed now and I am fairly certain I can trust you, Faerv, so I'll reveal.

I'm Ojama King.

I've got a 1 use roleblock and a 1 use NK immune. I have yet to use either.

Also, yeah. It didn't occur to me that Dan didn't have a neighbourhood, but I did recognise he seemed to have a really strong ability in contrast to mine. I'm assuming the neighbourhood balances things out a little.

more_horiz
Hmm...Am I the only one with 3 roles then? :3

I am the party host!(It's a much cooler name than one-shot double day...) It's a one time use ability to skip one night. I am planning to use it tonight(cause I don't wanna die before using such a useful ability for town) and before that revealing that I was the one that did it during the day and being a confirmed town as a result.

To be honest I was gonna do this anyway I just wanted to know how much trust is in this chat...I found plenty~!

more_horiz
Great...hua, so many roleblocks/
Well, I can't investigate again until night three, so that role block could be useful then to narrow down the last mafia.
So we survive and it's five to 2/that's not any help at all.. hm, five to 1 maybe... !if we hit a mafia today that's a near guaranteed win for us. six to 2 is five to 2 doesn't help so, voting seems best as long as we hit one. 2/-1|2 & 1UA ]not the best odds on that though. Nk tonight and role block tomorrow. [ 2/-1|2  &1UA becomes 1/-1|2 & 1UA (or) 2/-1|2 ] Without votes
Hitting a mafia now is important to win this.                 Even I confuse myself at times...

That is AWSOME!{WITHOUT THE eeeE}
That's a huge help for me.
Go Snow Rabbit!

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Great...hua, so many roleblocks/
Well, I can't investigate again until night three, so that role block could be useful then to narrow down the last mafia.
So we survive and it's five to 2/that's not any help at all.. hm, five to 1 maybe... !if we hit a mafia today that's a near guaranteed win for us. six to 2 is five to 2 doesn't help so, voting seems best as long as we hit one. 2/-1|2 & 1UA ]not the best odds on that though. Nk tonight and role block tomorrow. [ 2/-1|2  &1UA becomes 1/-1|2 & 1UA (or) 2/-1|2 ] Without votes
Hitting a mafia now is important to win this.                 Even I confuse myself at times...

That is AWSOME!{WITHOUT THE eeeE}
That's a huge help for me.
Go Snow Rabbit!

I only got the odd-calculation part...and that's cause I knew it already Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
Still going for pep, though I might be inclined to skip the day if you guys have a good plan. Light is my next target.

more_horiz
Tric, I'd assume it's going to be night 3 next night if Faerv goes through with the night 2 skip? All the more reason to do it, tbh. My roleblock will be particularly useful in the position where we end up mislynching 2. In that position, we would be the only 3 towns left against 2 mafia, and we'd be in the night. That would mean I have a 50/50 shot at roleblocking the mafia who they send to do the killing, because we'd be 3/2, and if I can draw their fire I could potentially use my NK immunity too. I'd assume they'd try to get Faervel, though, because he'll be confirmed as town, whereas they may assume they can still spread some confusion. I mean, they may also assume they've won in that position, but we'll see whether it happens and hope that it doesn't.

In the position where we get 1 mafia and a mislynch, we've pretty much got a win. Tric gets his investigation on one of the pair that isn't us while I roleblock the other guy.

Finally, there's the position where we lynch both mafia, in which case it's been a good game, but there's no strategy to be discussed.

more_horiz
Pep appears to be hinting to the continued existence of a neighborhood, one with two mafia to one town. So, it would fit if Light was in it, and meta's afk tendency would be him listening to them maybe...

more_horiz
So, do you think Linda is outside of the neighbourhoods? Personally, I was getting the impression that Light and Linda were the two in Pep's neighbourhood, with Meta existing outside of it. Though, you might be on to something with Meta, because I would have expected more people voting him for his mostly-afk status and this may hint that he's more active in his neighbourhood chat. Thoughts?

more_horiz
To be fair in the early hours of this game, and even now, I'm rather active here. Also I think meta posted during his school hours. and he did say the school blocked it before... These forums were likely formed after the randomize, so she's separate as a more experienced player. So she likely doesn't even know about these. Either way, whosoever steps up to defend him as his allies are likely his neighborhood.

more_horiz
@faervel
@jjh927

L-2 for me, Linda's started the vote. And I don't completely trust meta, so I could use some help getting this done.

more_horiz
Tric I need you to full role-reveal here.

more_horiz
I think the rains done me in, mentally. That was a major slip-up.
If meta is your target along with jj, I'll lock it then.

more_horiz
I would appreciate had you just role-revealed here but whatever.

Now is that your only role cause I feel like there should be more...

@jjh927 It's a really minor possibility and I'mma do it here so that I show I have no problems with him seeing this:

Ever considered Tric being a mafia sheriff or something? Something that can read people's roles while being aligned with mafia?

more_horiz
I'm in bed charging my laptop, so; all in all, it's rainy here(sleepy;
I'm afraid that's all I am. If there is an even sheriff, that would be interesting, but alisae said I don't get their roles.

more_horiz
...I go roleplay for 4 hours and come back to this...

I mean, Tric's flavour is literally Honest. You can tell because he's worked it into a sentence and capitalised it twice now.

In seriousness, Faerv, I have considered the possibility after you just said it and with Linda's push on him, but I don't think it's the case. I am of the opinion that a mafia investigator would not have gone for Metaphys. Knowledge of Metaphys' role would be less valuable than most other people, in my Honest opinion (Haha, I can do it too, Tric!). He's mostly afk, so if meta was town then the mafia would have no interest in him. The only way I can see Tric being mafia is if he's in a pair with Meta and doesn't have the ability he claimed at all. He might have known that Meta had been targeted by Dan from their night chat, for example, and fabricated a result that would be undeniable. But I think this theory is a load of shite and bears no consideration.

I am not convinced that this is all you are though, Tric. I am fairly confident you have at least one other thing to your role, but I am equally confident that you have good reason to hide it- even from us. I'm not going to pry. Yet.

more_horiz
Sorry, that's literally all I am.(Though I suppose I could have Honest)
That's really something I do to point out pep's lies and slander. He lies, I tell truths.
Granted truths can twist perceptions.(See Linda Being So Confused.)
This is pretty much me digging and digging,(I think, I did declare it.)
Pep is an easy target tomorrow, with so many lies.(Once is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Thrice is Truth[Conspiracy])
Meta's lynched with Light pairing us, and conversation has been had aplenty. I'll follow faer into this.

Also, I accidently posted into the wrong thread, but Linda doesn't seem to get the slip-up. So she's probably rather lonely all by herself.

more_horiz
By the way I suppose the "2 people" Peps speaks of are his neighborhood.

I don't get your constant insist that Peps is the mafia one though. @Tricmagic

more_horiz
Mainly the fact I believe he's the best target, since he has yet to go after light. And Dan dying does help him make a case against me. With Dan looking for mafia, it does make sense to remove someone who would get onto us. He is my best target, and while we could go after Light tomorrow... Pep's credibility has been destroyed. So that leaves me relatively safe from his accusations.

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Mainly the fact I believe he's the best target, since he has yet to go after light. And Dan dying does help him make a case against me. With Dan looking for mafia, it does make sense to remove someone who would get onto us. He is my best target, and while we could go after Light tomorrow... Pep's credibility has been destroyed. So that leaves me relatively safe from his accusations.

I don't like the way you are freaking out about people being suspicious of you/us...Just cause Peps targeted you doesn't mean he's mafia and to be umm..>honest< if it wasn't for jjh I'd be doubting you as well cause of it.As I said I doubt if he's mafia and he's just annoying and as a result scummy. My current votes are for Meta&Light but considering it was JUST like this last game I am getting 2nd thoughts...I am still willing to go with it though...

more_horiz
Kinda seems like meta is depressed [out of game](irl), don't really think putting the screws on him will help that.
Meta is officially off the mafia radar for me. Since we did have a similar problem earlier. Hope he feels better.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply