Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Lux
Alisae
6 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood - Page 2 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

If you are apart of this hood, you may talk about the game here.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood - Page 2 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

more_horiz
Faerv, take a look at last game. I had the same stance to begin with and history may repeat itself.

A lot of my experience in mafia is power role dominant. Now that we're in a power role dominant setting I'm back to skipping day again, even after last game.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood - Page 2 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood

more_horiz
Pep, Light, and Linda have yet to appear....
It would take two of them to skip the day, but I plan on withdrawing at 4.
If it enters 9:00 for me I would have to withdraw though, but we should have some info by that time.
No need to rush a vote since that's just more info to use next day regardless.

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
now we need Faer, @Alisae , all we all good here or is there a mole?

Oh missed this. I cannot answer this question.

more_horiz
It appears day 1 discussions are coming to a close. I'm ready to skip the day with a reasoning, though if anyone trys to jump on me for it... What about you two?

more_horiz
I feel we ought to give as much time for light as possible before we lock the skip, tbh. If they don't respond, they're likely to be modkilled day 2. I was assuming they would actually appear.

more_horiz
Suppose you mean Light, I'll go with that then. Going to be out for a few hours, Appointment.

more_horiz
Okay, so I don't know Pep at all, but he's acting like a twonk and I'm getting a scumread off of him. To support a mislynch because of the information you get off of it is utterly stupid, especially so in a role madness game. Is he just dumb or is this weird behaviour? He might just be bad town.

more_horiz
wait jj

more_horiz
posted/

I was getting that feel off of him too, he turned around to strike me far too quickly. It's like he's never seen Honest in this game.
Oh wait, This Is MAFIA...(!)

I'll be fine for now, my reasons point to this hood for later if I die Night One. 5 to lynch gives me quite a safety margin, though revealing that...

more_horiz
@jjh927 / @faervel

Pep is acting a bit irrational, If what he's saying is related...
We may have a mafia in the skip day group. And if there is one there, Pep may not be on the up and up. Will have to see how this Conversation goes.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Well, as much as I know in mafia we call people like that lurkers. 

Also your vote was perfectly fine as it really was meant to provoke a response and pit a pressure on a lurker. Why did you withdraw your vote? Was it because you were questioned and didn't want to get more attention on you since as you said your style is to sit back, or because you actually didn't know why you put your vote where you did.

"Hua", just noticed that this seems to slander me.
And I for what he calls meta in the later posts? Don't get it/

more_horiz
Quick question; do you think there might be other neighbourhoods? This topic is in a subforum called "Neighbourhood 1". I would assume based on Alisae wanting to run 9 people that if there are multiple neighbourhoods, there are 3 of them. Because we actually have 8 people, that would mean there's our 3, another 3, and a 2. I'm going to put my analysis of conflict on hold for now because I think we might have a few links between people pop up in this game that are based off of other things we can't see.

more_horiz
That... Madness, what Madness, there's only tea in Wonderland's Cup.

If there were two, Mafia could die rather quickly
5-2 is 3-2-2
2-1-2 or 3-2 or 2-2-1
Mafia is Right#
We are the Left#

That still comes into the 3-2 autowin for us, unless Mafia can kill twice....

more_horiz
I am confused.... . (From previous Mafia games I read, is that like him? Cause Light just confused me a lot/

more_horiz
Ah, but being in a neighbourhood doesn't confirm you as town, so there might be mafia in this or in other neighbourhoods. That's where it starts to get trickier. Alisae replied to your earlier question regarding the potential of a mole, if you missed it.

more_horiz
well... still need a answer to my question on Light. Is it like him to be like that?

more_horiz
Also, Light is being weird AF but they were also shit last game, so I don't know what to think. At no point have I declared my read on Faervel. Light assumes instantly there is a doctor in the game. Also, the conflicting opinions on whether or not we should vote seem really off to me. Conclusion: Poor player, either as town or scum. We have a few of these.

more_horiz
True given this is---------------
ignore that. Unless some of them withdraw their skipVote, discussions will continue.

more_horiz
I don't think voting for Metaphys is going to get him to post. It's really fucking annoying, too, but his role will not be something that motivates him to behave differently. About half of the players here are shitty and unpredictable.

Oh, also, I think I'm getting a fair bit of information, but I might wait until Dan is about for another drive. Competent players are more predictable. However, I don't think I can make that drive on Linda because they share my opinion on skipping. If one of you wants to press them for a bit more information I would advise so.

God I love this chat. You guys are both competent and you're the only two townleans I have rn. Imagine being in this chat, but with Pep and Light, for example.

more_horiz
Thank you,
thank you,
on both counts.

Net seems o be acting up so have to retype this.

basically Pep is either protecting Meta or Linda, or throwing suspicion on them. If the first, one of them s mafia. If the second, the possibility is that Light is mafia. Sorry for the shortness of reasoning, I tend to type thought to thought.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I don't think voting for Metaphys is going to get him to post. It's really fucking annoying, too, but his role will not be something that motivates him to behave differently. About half of the players here are shitty and unpredictable.

Oh, also, I think I'm getting a fair bit of information, but I might wait until Dan is about for another drive. Competent players are more predictable. However, I don't think I can make that drive on Linda because they share my opinion on skipping. If one of you wants to press them for a bit more information I would advise so.

God I love this chat. You guys are both competent and you're the only two townleans I have rn. Imagine being in this chat, but with Pep and Light, for example.

Thanks and being honest I find you one of the most competent players I know as well...though...guess you already knew...And Peps >usually< makes a lot more sense Idk what's with him.

Anyway pretty sure I lost my chance on pushing Linda with my last post and I don't think it would've been easy anyway considering that day 1 kinda protects that mindset by itself....Sorry.

Also I approve of the multiple neighborhood theory; I think it's 3-3-2 and by the way I like the idea~!

Again jumping from subject to subject:I don't think Meta's inactivity has anything to do with his role really. Like he's either busy or he just dislikes the game or day 1 discussions.

But IF your theory (about his role not supporting him to post much) were to be true the only options would be either
something like sheriff(which is likely cause of the... "I need to get to the bottom of this") or mafia.

Oh also love this chat and enjoying this game a lot just cause this exists!!! Wee~!

more_horiz
Sorry, what I meant with the thing with Meta is he is unlikely to behave differently regardless of what his role is. He's probably doing this independent of whether he is a specific town power role or scum. So I don't think we can really figure anything out based on his inactivity, however what I can say is it's not behaviour that is beneficial to town. I am worried he is likely to end up lurking and not voting, changing his vote, or contributing to discussion, which can only end badly as we''ll probably be 5-2 tomorrow. If we're essentially down a towny, we're only going to be able to get a lynch with all 4 other towns voting for or about to vote for the mafia.

more_horiz
Nice to see you back faer,
Linda is Linda
We know she's dangerous because she has hosted quite a few here, whether she is mafia or town is the question. To be fair I think of her as Town/Null at the moment since Pep(1) and Light(2) seem suspect. Meta(3) is next with her being last on that list. Easy enough to see JJ as town, he tends to stick to facts.
So listed,

• Faervel: Divine Wind of Mist Valley
    Unquestionable Townie(This one is a bit obvious. You need to trust at least one person in this game, and she was revealed.)
  • jjh927: The Lawyer WRight
    Appearance of Light(Within this Hood; Has shown no Mafia-esk moments so far, so I trust him as town.)
  • Linda: Survivalist-Sempai
    Skippers-Gotta-Skip(No movement to indicate Mafia, has acted in a moderator role.)
  • DanelerH: King of Games
    The Questioner(Has not actively formed any alliances, thought he was working with Pep for a moment but nothing right now.)
  • Pepchoninga: ???
    Accuser(Has gotten on to me, adding on accusation after accusation. Does not appear to be listening, Possible Mafia)
  • MetaphysHunter: Lurking within the Net
    SRole?(Has shown little indication of being in mafia, which leads me to belive his role could be very dangerous. Double Killer?)
  • LightYagami: Late only to Crash-land
    Confusion Incarnate(Apparently acting very strange, came posting a complete mishmash to throw off preconceptions. Mafia?)

The last three are my targets, but we need info to determine what is going on with them.
When you need that ask How before Why for the night action, and Why before How on Day 2.

That's my current read for this game.

more_horiz
Peps is just an idiot...Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! Light Hood - Page 2 576792747

By the way I think I am starting to see a link of ignorance between Light and Peps but cause neighborhoods exist I don't think that means much.

more_horiz
@Alisae Is this a night chat as well as a day chat?

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
@Alisae Is this a night chat as well as a day chat?
Yes

more_horiz
My current scumleans are(number states the priority to lynch for me):

1.Meta(Not exactly the worst suspect but last game gave me lurkerophobia or something...and I am willing to lynch him since @Alisae decided it was a good idea to remove the afk rule...which is not)

2.Light(Stated reasons and is following Peps though that could be...2nd thoughts it certainly is cause of the personal dislike on jjh)

3.Linda-Senpai(I haven't read her games much but as I said I dislike her lack of cooperating just cause it's day 1 cause she has been active in some of her town games at day 1)

...That is all!

more_horiz
faer I just rather make some attempt to find a replacement over straight up modkill the slot.

more_horiz
I know for a fact meta is there, but if he doesn't perform his role on night one...

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply