Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 4 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Ojama King
✪✪✪✪✪✪/Light
Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 4 2953
Beast/Fusion/Mafia/Effect

Welcome jjh927! You are Ojama King; a 1-shot Roleblocker Neighbor aligned with the mafia!
(1) (Mafia): You and your BFF Linda-Senpai are the mafia!
(2) (Daytalk): You have a PT that will be unlocked at all times. You can find said PT here (Well you're here so...)
(3) (Factional Kill): Each night you can decide between which one of you two preforms the kill for the night.
(4) (1-shot Roleblocker): You may target one player per night phase. That player will not preform their night action for that night. This ability can only be used once.
(5) (Light Neighbor): You are apart of a neighborhood where you can discuss the game among other people! You can find said topic here (URL to be added later)

You win when the mafia controls 50% of the votes.
Confirm by sending me your rolename and your alignment!

------------------------------------

Deskbot 004
✪✪✪✪/Earth
Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 4 PeMFUkC
Machine/Mafia/Effect

Welcome Linda-Senpai! You are Deskbot 004; a 1-shot Strongman Neighbor aligned with the mafia!
(1) (Mafia): You and your BFF jjh927 are the mafia!
(2) (Daytalk): You have a PT that will be unlocked at all times. You can find said PT here (Well you're here so...)
(3) (Factional Kill): Each night you can decide between which one of you two preforms the kill for the night.
(4) (1-shot Strongman): If you preform the factional kill, you may add a Strongman modifier to it. Upon doing so, your kill cannot be stopped by any means. This ability can only be used once.
(5) (Mish Mash Neighbor): You are apart of a neighborhood where you can discuss the game among other people! You can find said topic here (URL to be added later)

You win when the mafia controls 50% of the votes.
Confirm by sending me your rolename and your alignment!

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 4 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

more_horiz
hmmmmmm.
Kay, I'm going to out this here to save jj some time explaining things.
But basicly Light fused with JJ and now JJ is now a temporary vanillizer with unlimited shots. This will make someone a VT for the current night, the next day, and the following night.

The reason why the game is on hold is hopefully so that Lux can give jj the following permissions if the game is being delayed for too long by Lux not doing anything I'll find a way.
Sorry for the hold up.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 4 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

more_horiz
Wait what, I DONT GET IT, WTF IS GOING ON?

more_horiz
What is a VT? What is a Vanillizer? Did Light just...help us? What the heck is going on XD im so confused, oh my god I love mafia!

more_horiz
Is Light one of us now? Did he join the winning team? Was he actually a neutral all along?

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
What is a VT? What is a Vanillizer? Did Light just...help us? What the heck is going on XD im so confused, oh my god I love mafia!
VT = Citizen where you come from.
Vanillizer = Person who makes people a VT.

Linda-Senpai wrote:
Is Light one of us now? Did he join the winning team? Was he actually a neutral all along?
No. The game is confirmed 6v2.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Linda-Senpai wrote:

I-I still dont get it. So what exactly did Light's role do...?

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Linda-Senpai wrote:

I-I still dont get it. So what exactly did Light's role do...?
jj get's a hood with light. (He would probably out this)
jj becomes more powerful. (I out this either way)
That is all I am allowed to explain.

more_horiz
Oh ok, didn't know I was asking illegal questions, my bad.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Oh ok, didn't know I was asking illegal questions, my bad.
I wouldn't describe them as illegal or bad. I just can't answer them :D

more_horiz
Linda, do you think locking Light is a good idea?

more_horiz
it won the game, so yeah

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply