Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 2 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Ojama King
✪✪✪✪✪✪/Light
Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 2 2953
Beast/Fusion/Mafia/Effect

Welcome jjh927! You are Ojama King; a 1-shot Roleblocker Neighbor aligned with the mafia!
(1) (Mafia): You and your BFF Linda-Senpai are the mafia!
(2) (Daytalk): You have a PT that will be unlocked at all times. You can find said PT here (Well you're here so...)
(3) (Factional Kill): Each night you can decide between which one of you two preforms the kill for the night.
(4) (1-shot Roleblocker): You may target one player per night phase. That player will not preform their night action for that night. This ability can only be used once.
(5) (Light Neighbor): You are apart of a neighborhood where you can discuss the game among other people! You can find said topic here (URL to be added later)

You win when the mafia controls 50% of the votes.
Confirm by sending me your rolename and your alignment!

------------------------------------

Deskbot 004
✪✪✪✪/Earth
Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 2 PeMFUkC
Machine/Mafia/Effect

Welcome Linda-Senpai! You are Deskbot 004; a 1-shot Strongman Neighbor aligned with the mafia!
(1) (Mafia): You and your BFF jjh927 are the mafia!
(2) (Daytalk): You have a PT that will be unlocked at all times. You can find said PT here (Well you're here so...)
(3) (Factional Kill): Each night you can decide between which one of you two preforms the kill for the night.
(4) (1-shot Strongman): If you preform the factional kill, you may add a Strongman modifier to it. Upon doing so, your kill cannot be stopped by any means. This ability can only be used once.
(5) (Mish Mash Neighbor): You are apart of a neighborhood where you can discuss the game among other people! You can find said topic here (URL to be added later)

You win when the mafia controls 50% of the votes.
Confirm by sending me your rolename and your alignment!

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

more_horiz
Oh, right...not used to RB's being a one shot action. My apologies, still getting used to this unique set up. 

Regarding the kill, I get the feel that Faer and Pep are going to end up trying to strap me into the electric chair, but if we kill Faer while he's scumleaning me, it'll look bad on my head, so Dan is best bet I suppose. I'd rather try and get Pep out of the picture before Light, but again that might look bad on my head, so I suppose Light is the best bet for Day 2.

And sorry if I don't sound very helpful, this is actually the first time I've ever been a Mafian lol, every game I played before I was Town, except the one game where I was Serial Killer.

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

more_horiz
So shall I go ahead and murder Dan?

more_horiz
Yeah, I'd say that's the best way of doing things.

Btw, since you have the strongman ability, we can infer that there is a doctor or potentially NK immune role somewhere. Definitely keep hold of that for night 2 rather than using it now.

more_horiz
Err does that mean that my role cant kill every night? Im confused XD

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Hi! I'm your mod. Let me explain the strongman real quickly.

During the night ywall both share a factional kill. However if YOU preform the kill and if YOU want to use the strongman shot, you can. You just will not be able to use the strongman shot in a future night. You do not have to modify the kill with a strongman. Just show tell me by either bolding Linda-Senpai kills X or Linda-Senpai Strongmans X

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

During the night ywall both share a factional kill. However if YOU preform the kill and if YOU want to use the strongman shot, you can. You just will not be able to use the strongman shot in a future night. You do not have to modify the kill with a strongman. Just show tell me by either bolding Linda-Senpai kills X or Linda-Senpai Strongmans X

Err but what *is* a strongman kill? I don't think any of this was explained anywhere

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Err but what *is* a strongman kill? I don't think any of this was explained anywhere
It's explained in your role pm.
Alisae wrote:
(1-shot Strongman): If you preform the factional kill, you may add a Strongman modifier to it. Upon doing so, your kill cannot be stopped by any means. This ability can only be used once.

more_horiz
I see.

Well, we'll just perform the regular factional kill on DanelerH

more_horiz
Bold it please along with who's preforming the kill. Yes, it's important.

more_horiz
I'm gonna suggest you do it, Linda. I think my neighbourhood, or at least Tric, trusts me and I find that to be pretty valuable. If there's a lookout somewhere I'd rather you be the one spotted, to be honest. If you think otherwise, then I'm happy to listen to what you have to say, but we don't have a lot of time.

Does it happen if I bold it, even though Linda would be the one doing the killing? I get that we can set up our kills from here, but if I say

Linda, go kill DanelerH

does that set this up as the kill? I'm also assuming that this can be overridden. I just feel like it's pretty important we get something set up before we end up not doing it.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Linda, go kill DanelerH
Action Recieved! You got a few hours to change it if you so desire.

more_horiz
If you happen to be around before the night ends, Linda, feel free to change it if you think there's a good reason to. I will probably not be around to debate this with you when you see this.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai goes to kill DanelerH

more_horiz
Tric is an odd-night sheriff. He revealed in the light neighbourhood. Hell yeah, he trusts me. I wish I was a framer.

more_horiz
Oh, also, DanelerH's target last night was probably metaphys- Tric checked meta last night and got no result.

That's something you can use for an extremely reliable claim of pretty much any role at this point in time, as targeting meta last night would give no result.

more_horiz
Okay, this is EXTREMELY important.

Faervel has an ability that skips the night. He's going to use it today, so we've got a double day coming up. If we get this at double mislynch, we win. We go into the night at 2-3 and you use your strongman. That's the game.

In the light neighbourhood, I claimed one-use roleblocker and one-use NK immunity. This was because I think I'd have seemed suspicious if I only had a single one-use ability, as I wouldn't have been revealing everything. NK immunity is not going to come up as a thing now though.

Faervel and Tric trust me strongly rn. I think this is very winnable, especially since Faervel is about to get confirmed as a town completely and Tric is a sheriff, albeit an odd-day only one. You just have to not draw suspicion. I have 2 townies in my pocket, and right now, Metaphys, Pep and Light are all drawing suspicion.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Okay, this is EXTREMELY important.

Faervel has an ability that skips the night. He's going to use it today, so we've got a double day coming up. If we get this at double mislynch, we win. We go into the night at 2-3 and you use your strongman. That's the game.

In the light neighbourhood, I claimed one-use roleblocker and one-use NK immunity. This was because I think I'd have seemed suspicious if I only had a single one-use ability, as I wouldn't have been revealing everything. NK immunity is not going to come up as a thing now though.

Faervel and Tric trust me strongly rn. I think this is very winnable, especially since Faervel is about to get confirmed as a town completely and Tric is a sheriff, albeit an odd-day only one. You just have to not draw suspicion. I have 2 townies in my pocket, and right now, Metaphys, Pep and Light are all drawing suspicion.

Hmm, maybe I should have read this before going after Tric.

more_horiz
Has he used his action yet today? If not I'm prob dead.

more_horiz
Who are you referring to? Also, I think Faerv and Tric want Metaphys and Pep lynched.

more_horiz
Tric. Thought you said he was a day-action Sheriff, so I was worried he might investigate me for pressing him, but I guess not

more_horiz
No, I meant he only can use his action in odd nights.

I'm going to try to get Faerv and Tric (along with myself) to lynch Pep and then Light.

I may need your assistance on getting Light lynched, but there's no need for it on Pep. Pep already has a vote on him from Meta, so I think we've got that covered.

We then go into the night 2-3 against a sheriff, a doctor and the party host. And you have a kill that ignores immunities, and I have a roleblock. That's how we're winning this.

more_horiz
Ok, lets do that then. I'll let you pull the wagon

more_horiz
If pressure gets on me for Pep flipping town at the end of the day, I think that I'm going to claim to be a modified Vigilante. Should I do that?

more_horiz
No, actually, I'll claim to be the roleblocker, and then whoever you choose to roleblock, I can claim that I roleblocked them.

more_horiz
Oh, wait a sec...what did you claim in your neighborhood? If you already claimed roleblocker then I can't. Hmm...

more_horiz
I claimed roleblocker to my neighbourhood. Let me think for a few.

more_horiz
What if I were to claim a buffed, one-use Coroner: Can target someone dead once, and find out everyone they targeted as well as everyone that targeted them? Too convenient to bullshit?

more_horiz
Okay, so here's what I'm thinking. You need quite a good claim if you're going to survive the next day. Vigilante isn't going to cut it IMO because I think there's a risk that that's Pep's role. You need something that takes advantage of the information we have.

So what do we have?

Night 1. You killed Dan, Dan was an ascetic jailkeeper who targeted Meta, making him essentially ascetic for N1. Tric investigated Meta. Faerv has no night action. Meta took no action last night because he was roleblocked. I took no action last night because I chose not to. Pep and Light are the only unknowns in the whole of the bunch.

So we know 3 players did nothing, we know the target of the dead player (can be public knowledge with a little bit of logic), we know the target of Tric (public knowledge), and we know what you did.

None of that is massively useful, is it...

more_horiz
Looking at newer posts in the neighbourhood- Faerv seems to think you're town. Tric also thinks your town, but will reevaluate if (when) Pep flips town.

Also, just saying, when I said

I'm going to try to get Faerv and Tric (along with myself) to lynch Pep and then Light.

I may need your assistance on getting Light lynched, but there's no need for it on Pep. Pep already has a vote on him from Meta, so I think we've got that covered.

that did kind of mean "Don't lock the lynch on Pep, I will do that." Spotlight is on you right now because you did. We need this claim to be good.

more_horiz
Yeah, I only voted Pep cuz I forgot that Meta had a vote on him x.x

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply