Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Linda-Senpai
faervel
jjh927
TricMagic
DanelerH
LightYagami5
Alisae
11 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!) EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!)

more_horiz
Hi. Some people like mefia here, and that's cool an all! So I wanna host a game (mostly to try to get a grasp at designing a setup and modding). Here are somethings that should be noted.

To join the game you not only have to /in but also send me 3 names of YGO cards (Via PM). You're essnetially picking your own flavor. I mean, 1 is only requried, but 3 helps me out a bit :D
Flavor will not be alignment indicative. Alignments will be randomized.
The game will be confirmed 7v2
Also I may or may not come up with roles that the DA community is used to, meaning this game may not exactly be normal according to DA standards. I WILL DO MY BEST TO BALANCE I SWEAR
It will also be role-madness.

And before anyone asks, Days are 4 days long, Nights are 2 days long.

So I'm openning sign-ups while Lux figures out logistical things and so that I can balance things.

1. LightYagami5
2. DanelerH
3. TricMagic
4. jjh927
5. faervel
6. Linda-Senpai
7. Pepchoninga
8. MetaphysHunter

Last edited by Alisae on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!) EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!)

more_horiz
I am in ^_^
PM sent

Last edited by LightYagami5 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!) EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!)

more_horiz
/in
PM sent

more_horiz
Ready, use what you like.
pm sent/

more_horiz
/in and PM sent

more_horiz
/in + sent~!

1st time playing role-madness by the way.

And shouldn't this be under "mafia" forums?

more_horiz
Didn't have the permissions.

more_horiz
/in

PM sent.

Prepare thy anus. The creator of DA Mafia has just entered the playing field.

more_horiz
Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!) Pf3QZkn

more_horiz
Moved into Mafia section Wink

more_horiz
Great @Lux now I can't edit the OP lol.

more_horiz
Bruh, there we go again then.

more_horiz
bumping and tagging @Debi and @Pepchoninga to see if they're interested.

more_horiz
Maybe even Kandy would join.

more_horiz
That's a pretty good joke Lux.
Tho it would be cool if he did Wink

more_horiz
I know he said that he might be interested if jj plays.

more_horiz
If this doesn't fill by the 22nd I'ma try to work with what I got (which is workable btw).

more_horiz
I think we can find more players. 

P.S. you still didn't PM me list of things you need me to do.

more_horiz
You're right I didn't and that's because I won't know exactly what I need until after I create roles.
I'll give it a few more days I guess...

more_horiz
Yeah I'm probably going to go through the process of making roles tomorrow when I get back home from school so if anyone decides to suddenly join or fill this game up, ya got some time at least.
But if my final playerlist is 6, expect nightless and scum to have a white flag condition (meaning if you catch 1 scum, the town just wins).
Which will be fun to watch and a challenge for ywall :D

more_horiz
You know what? I'll join

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
You know what? I'll join

Alisae wrote:
To join the game you not only have to /in but also send me 3 names of YGO cards (Via PM). You're essnetially picking your own flavor. I mean, 1 is only requried, but 3 helps me out a bit :D

Happy to have ya @Pepchninga

more_horiz
I got Peps pm.
Yay now we just need 2 more people!
Also tagging @Drunkion to see if he's interested.

more_horiz
Still waiting Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!) 3974120512

more_horiz
Lux you'll get your pm when I know the roles I'm working with!
I haven't even made time to sit down and make them yet since I haven't randomized the alignments yet.

more_horiz
PM sentu
 join

more_horiz
MetaphysHunter wrote:
PM sentu
 join
For some reason I didn't get it.
Resend it to me please.

Also I'ma try to get one more because we close to full.

more_horiz
Sorry guys but I don't think I'll be able to play this round.
Please drop me from the sign up list.(I wanted to play with Linda though T.T)

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Sorry guys but I don't think I'll be able to play this round.
Please drop me from the sign up list.(I wanted to play with Linda though T.T)
Okay but you give me sads

more_horiz
same, was looking forward to playing with you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply