Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 3 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Ojama King
✪✪✪✪✪✪/Light
Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 3 2953
Beast/Fusion/Mafia/Effect

Welcome jjh927! You are Ojama King; a 1-shot Roleblocker Neighbor aligned with the mafia!
(1) (Mafia): You and your BFF Linda-Senpai are the mafia!
(2) (Daytalk): You have a PT that will be unlocked at all times. You can find said PT here (Well you're here so...)
(3) (Factional Kill): Each night you can decide between which one of you two preforms the kill for the night.
(4) (1-shot Roleblocker): You may target one player per night phase. That player will not preform their night action for that night. This ability can only be used once.
(5) (Light Neighbor): You are apart of a neighborhood where you can discuss the game among other people! You can find said topic here (URL to be added later)

You win when the mafia controls 50% of the votes.
Confirm by sending me your rolename and your alignment!

------------------------------------

Deskbot 004
✪✪✪✪/Earth
Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 3 PeMFUkC
Machine/Mafia/Effect

Welcome Linda-Senpai! You are Deskbot 004; a 1-shot Strongman Neighbor aligned with the mafia!
(1) (Mafia): You and your BFF jjh927 are the mafia!
(2) (Daytalk): You have a PT that will be unlocked at all times. You can find said PT here (Well you're here so...)
(3) (Factional Kill): Each night you can decide between which one of you two preforms the kill for the night.
(4) (1-shot Strongman): If you preform the factional kill, you may add a Strongman modifier to it. Upon doing so, your kill cannot be stopped by any means. This ability can only be used once.
(5) (Mish Mash Neighbor): You are apart of a neighborhood where you can discuss the game among other people! You can find said topic here (URL to be added later)

You win when the mafia controls 50% of the votes.
Confirm by sending me your rolename and your alignment!

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

more_horiz
Okay, let's go crazy on the brainstorming thing.

Party theme, right? How about some kind of restocking role that lets you
1. Find out how many charges of an ability a target has left, if they have such an ability, (without telling you what it is) and
2. 1-use refill all the charges.

Faervel will probably be more inclined to trust you because that ability would mesh incredibly well with his. That's how people work. Also thematic.

How does that sound?

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia PT!

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Okay, let's go crazy on the brainstorming thing.

Party theme, right? How about some kind of restocking role that lets you
1. Find out how many charges of an ability a target has left, if they have such an ability, (without telling you what it is) and
2. 1-use refill all the charges.

Faervel will probably be more inclined to trust you because that ability would mesh incredibly well with his. That's how people work. Also thematic.

How does that sound?

I don't know if anybody would buy into that because it's not a modified version of any of the already established roles in regular mafia here.

more_horiz
Wait, never mind. It has occurred to me that when Pep flips, they're going to think the mafia are you and Light. There's pretty much no way around that.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Wait, never mind. It has occurred to me that when Pep flips, they're going to think the mafia are you and Light. There's pretty much no way around that.

The way around it is to have a more believable claim than Light in order to get them to lynch him first.

more_horiz
There will be six people left alive tomorrow, which I believe means that it will be three to lynch tommorow...or is it four? If it's three, then we just need to convince at least one other person to vote for Light.

more_horiz
What if I claimed some type of modified bodyguard, and used it as an excuse to say that I think Meta isnt actually a doctor and there's no doctor in the game, but his other scum partner told him to claim doctor if he's in pressure?

more_horiz
It's 4. And it'll be Tric and Faerv we're convincing. And time pressure will do the convincing because Meta is sulking and we won't be voting for each other.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
It's 4. And it'll be Tric and Faerv we're convincing. And time pressure will do the convincing because Meta is sulking and we won't be voting for each other.

So we know for sure that Light is going to vote me, so that's default one on me. After that, if Meta gets replaced, it's also a matter of which side his replacement takes.

more_horiz
Also, it seems that Pep...was just a citizen?

more_horiz
Hey guyz I'm bored anyone wanna play tic tac toe?

_|_|_
_|_|_
_|_|_

more_horiz
By the way, Linda, I don't believe Faervel's role has any typical counterpart? Correct me if I'm wrong.

X|_|_
_|_|_
_|_|_

more_horiz
X|_|_
_|O|_
_|_|_

more_horiz
No, there are no counterparts to a party host that I know of.

more_horiz
X|_|_
_|O|_
_|_|X

BTW Linda, contingency plan for if you get lynched is for me to bluff like a madman. N3, I kill nobody. D4, I claim I used my NK immunity but was attacked. We lynch Light or Meta. N4, I again kill nobody, but I roleblock whichever of Light or Meta we did not lynch. D5, I attest to this. They get lynched. Then I kill someone in N5 and it's 1-1.

So, it's not the end of the world right away if you get lynched, but I'd have to do some serious deception plays. Also, this plan does not hold up to scrutiny, so please don't scrutinise it.

Also, if there are no counterparts to that, then why would there have to be a counterpart to whatever you claim? I think the restocker would actually be pretty good under the circumstances.

more_horiz
X|_|_
O|O|_
_|_|X

more_horiz
Err, what NK immunity? If I claim a restocker, should I say that it can check how many uses someone has left, and once per game give them another use of their action too? That way they could probably decide to hold off on my lynch until the next day to give me a shot at proving it?

more_horiz
I don't have NK immunity but I told my neighbourhood I have one use of it, essentially. I figured it would be useful down the line if they thought I had it. Also made me less suspicious because I have more of a role than a single roleblock.

And yeah, something along those lines. Do you think this will work / have any better ideas?

X|_|_
O|O|X
_|_|X

more_horiz
only other idea I have is faking a modified consig, bodyguard, or investigator to claim that I think either meta or tric is lying and that theres no sheriff or doctor, but they'd prob be inclined to believe them over me, so the restocker is better off here. What should I call this role? The Stocker? Icecream Man?

more_horiz
X|_|K
K|K|X
_|_|X
I suddenly swtiched to Ks for no reason don't mind me.

more_horiz
Alisae KKK confirmed

more_horiz
Meta is the one you'd want to attack out of those two, but if that was the case then why wouldn't you have counterclaimed earlier? So basically, those options are no-gos.

I'd say something like the Shopper or the Party Guest. The idea is basically just playing on how someone has to go out partway through a party and pick up more booze. Don't ask me whether this really happens because I don't drink or party, but I figure it does based on pop culture.

X|_|K
K|K|X
X|_|X

And Alisae, you lied about the lack of reason. It's so the grid lines up because the O is fat.

more_horiz
X|_|K
K|K|X
X|K|X

THE O IS NOT FAT I JUST WANTED TO BE SPECIAL D:
btw that's cats gg.

more_horiz
If we can get Light lynched today, tonight will be: 2 mafians (us), 3 towns (Meta, faer, Tric), and then in that case I assume we kill Tric with my strongman ability, leaving town with just faer and Light. If that happens, it'll be our win.

more_horiz
Yep, that's the plan. Which is also why I'll be happy to hammer without waiting for Light to defend, provided we get to that point. I think Tric and Faer will be inclined to get Light to L-1 as a pressure thing without thinking about mafia hammering early.

more_horiz
God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

more_horiz
Oh wait, perhaps you could roleblock Light. Let's see, if that happens: and we skip day:

We take Faer out, leaving Town with: Meta, Tric, and Light. Unfortunately, no matter who Tric investigates in that case, he finds out that one of us is scum. Unless you were to roleblock him...but that wouldn't look very good, and probably get you lynched. If one of us gets lynched Day 4, we'll be left with: Meta, Tric, Light, and the other one of us. Light would just explode on whichever of us survived the day and then we lose. Yeah, if they skip the day I think we default lose.

more_horiz
You forget that Tric is absolutely not confirmed town, and metaphys is bad at the game. Tric will likely check me or Light. When you strongman Faervel, it invalidates Meta's doctor claim. If Tric checked Light, then Metaphys is his biggest target. I just have to roleblock Light to make it clear that I did not roleblock Meta, because we can't count on Meta saying anything, and we're good.

more_horiz
Tric thinks that if Light continues wanting to lynch someone, he is mafia. That works for us. I say we pile in on Tric's skip day. I have voiced my support in the light neighbourhood and said that I will not vote so we get more information regarding who else is willing to skip. You should actually vote skip, imo. If Tric decides to turn on Light and get a lynch done, then jump on it.

I now believe that Light is the one who Tric will check.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
You forget that Tric is absolutely not confirmed town, and metaphys is bad at the game. Tric will likely check me or Light. When you strongman Faervel, it invalidates Meta's doctor claim. If Tric checked Light, then Metaphys is his biggest target. I just have to roleblock Light to make it clear that I did not roleblock Meta, because we can't count on Meta saying anything, and we're good.

Hopefully that will work out. Meta is probably going to get subbed by then though; he's already stated he's not playing anymore.

more_horiz
Alright, I voted skip day.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply