Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
faervel
Alisae
Drunkion
Debi
Pepchoninga
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
12 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 4 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #4

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. Pepchoninga
5. Debi
6. Drunkion
7. Dazo
8. faervel
9. ZeroPassion
10. YoungX

Reserves:

Prizes

Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 am; edited 25 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
What could have really been added? I have only said I'm innocent. The game hasn't progressed much enough for me to say anything much and fancy.

Come on, not even me can be an enemy every single game. 

Nice little progression though.

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
Why are you innocent? And why do you want pressure off you this early, without anyone even accusing you before you said that?

more_horiz
A1.)I'm innocent because my role belongs to the town faction?

A2.) I don't know how to answer this question at the moment. If I figure out what to reply I'll do so.

Caught another Mafia Crims? Hope you won't lynch us the Sheriff once more Wink

more_horiz
I'm already lost...

Anyhow, I'll try to catch up with what I missed when I get back from school, and I expect that to be 7-8 hours from now hopefully and maybe have an opinion by then.

more_horiz
Can I just point out @CrimsonOverlord. Blending in is something every player does, so your claiming everyone to be mafia?
Also @Lux how in the heck is it 1/9. The only chance ofit being 1/9 is if you can rule out one person because they have been proven to be one of the two mafia, the only way you could know that is if you were mafia or somebody told you their role in a way which is against the rules. Or you could tyr to be implying your not mafia by doing this but that would be 2/9 instead, if it was a typo you would have known and corrected it, seen as that is the type of person you are. For this I find you to be suspicious Lux.

By the way.
I'm claiming citizen once again.

more_horiz
Yes, I have ruled myself out. And yeah, I made some calculations mistakes. Fair enough.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Okay, enough of jokes.

Pep, the longer I am waiting with my claim the heavier that  claim is. Or what I mean to say, I just want to get the pressure off from me.

Can you elaborate on this a bit more?  I'm not sure what pressure you're referring to.

more_horiz
Soo..not gonna be as active for the night and spend a bit stuying for the exam tomorrow(or at least I try to)
But I am around for the time being.
k for starters:
Objection! :

Jokes aside I'mma start by defending Lux here;last game that he was mafia he got criticized for claiming innocent when not needed and it got him killed kinda.I doubt he'd go for the same thing again(or of course it could be a double bluff...DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 4 576792747)

(P.S if Pep survives the night I'mma ride the lynch train vs him myself cause let's face it:The only possible mafia player not wanting to see him at octopus hell is himself :3 )

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Now please don't kill me night 1 DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 4 1151057309

Your lynchability rate has now increased. :^)

Lux wrote:
Okay, enough of jokes.

Pep, the longer I am waiting with my claim the heavier that  claim is. Or what I mean to say, I just want to get the pressure off from me.

I don't like this nor the "heavier claim" stuff and the early pressure concerns that were nonexistent, although I'm not liking Pep saying it wasn't smart but not punishing it

CrimsonOverlord wrote:
ZeroPassion wrote:
Hardclaiming CrimsonOverlord's father.

CrimsonOverlord you must call me daddy in every post, ok?

Are you darth vader?

You didn't call me daddy...

we are absolutely enemies, absolutely

Skitoritto wrote:
I think ZeroPassion could be mafia, just saying.

I think I'll OMGUS this and say this comment is throwing shade at me when at the beginning of the game, people have not yet established themselves. 

CrimsonOverlord wrote:
K back, lets do this. I for one, think lux is mafia. He is playing the riddler here, giving hints if he is innocent or not, talking about percentages without really adding anything. He is trying to blend in, which is what a mafioso would do.

Explain how it's riddler when he's flat out saying he's innocent, and explain how he is "trying to blend in".

you also didn't call me daddy

; (

Debi wrote:
Can I just point out @CrimsonOverlord. Blending in is something every player does, so your claiming everyone to be mafia?
Also @Lux how in the heck is it 1/9. The only chance ofit being 1/9 is if you can rule out one person because they have been proven to be one of the two mafia, the only way you could know that is if you were mafia or somebody told you their role in a way which is against the rules. Or you could tyr to be implying your not mafia by doing this but that would be 2/9 instead, if it was a typo you would have known and corrected it, seen as that is the type of person you are. For this I find you to be suspicious Lux.

By the way.
I'm claiming citizen once again.

/Vote Debi

You talk about how Lux would rule himself out of the equation if he knew himself was mafia, and you don't pressure him harder about it. Likewise, you also speculate that someone would have told him about their role personally, which he should report by all means because it is against the spirit of the game, and if that happened then scum is dead. Your citizen claim comes off as awkward and unnatural, too. I don't see the point in breaking that up into the 2 sentences to claim that.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

A2.) I don't know how to answer this question at the moment. If I figure out what to reply I'll do so.

Previous games have nothing to do with this, but if you wanna go that route everyone voted to lynch him.You are no innocent man in my eyes

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Lux wrote:

Previous games have nothing to do with this, but if you wanna go that route everyone voted to lynch him.You are no innocent man in my eyes

What if you are wrong and you lynch your Sheriff once more? Or perhaps you want to get rid of me, because you  know I really am innocent (aka you are Mafia)

@DanelerH, of course, but when I get to my laptop. I'm studying math right now (coming in now and then to see how is situation going).

FoS: CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
@faervel little correction: That was third latest game

more_horiz
@Lux, you are playing cocky and this is never good tbh. Tho you are a goodplayer so I'm willing to give you a bit more time. You are still on my list tho. 

Btw sorry I wasn't active for much, kinda had no time in the moarning. 

Also, @CrimsonOverlord and @Lux are barking at each other without really trying to edge the other person (Yes, I know it's early game but still...), so I think there is a possibility we have our scum duo right here. 

@faervel, don't be a bitch, you loved playing with me last time Razz we all know you want me to win DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 4 3974120512 

@Debi I would flat out lynch you if you didn't do the same thing last time. You do know this is a very risky way to play and while if I remember last time you ended up being town, it didn't help you survive (again, my memory is bad...). I would like to hear why you decided to do this early claim. 

@ZeroPassion, out of the game, I'm already impressed by how you combine cocky comments with stable pressure. Would like to see you play more tbh. 

more_horiz
Yeah, I am definitely getting town vibes from Lux. Matter of fact, I think I may have an idea on what his role is, but I'm not too sure, so I'ma keep on watching.

more_horiz
Rule of Arguments:
Everyone answering to every argument for and agaisnt him is not a town role.

I am suspecting @Pepchoninga @ZeroPassion , they are very deffensive almost too deffensive.

Off Topic: Could you guys not use coloured fonts? I usually ignore them on forums as people who use them are just pure spammers, but since we are playing Mafia I beg you to make your posts more organised, for better reading; thanks!

more_horiz
Dazo wrote:
Yeah, I am definitely getting town vibes from Lux. Matter of fact, I think I may have an idea on what his role is, but I'm not too sure, so I'ma keep on watching.

Calm yourself here dazo, last time you had "town vibes" you ended up sending your role to the mafia <3, so i think we cant really trust your "instincts"

What's up with all this claims, like do whatever you want but i aint believing neither of all the claims so citizien day 1 is pointless, only making me suspicious, or that you are stoopid

@ZeroPassion I agree debi claim is retarded, but you gotta understand he made this before, BUUUUUUUUT he is right in one thing either debi isnt learning from his past mistakes or he is trying to abuse them.

Anyway im not taking the risk in lynching him today, becouse, well i already explained why i dont like day 1 lynch.

more_horiz
Oh my god...My plan there was to tell my role to Dan so that if I WERE to die, you could easily lynch Dan the next day if he was a killer. But that's all in the past.

more_horiz
@ZeroPassion and @Pepchoninga
I don't see the problem with my claim to be honest with you. Obviously becuase of it I'll get the statement thrown at me for an early escape to any arguments made against me, and I'm fully aware of that fact. However as far as I am concerned this is completely irrelevant. If you were to use this in an analogy here is a good one in my opinion: Imagine there is a hierarchy within the town, of which bases upon importance, citizens being the lowest, then the hidden townspeople, and then at the top there are the Doctors and the Sheriffs. There is an assassin who wants to kill the Doctor and the Sheriff, but he doesn't know their identities. By my claim of me being a citizen, it is likely a lot of people would think of me, in a role other than citizen, and I will get killed instead of the higher ups within the hierarchy.
Another analogy could be used being this: You'd be sacrificing me in order to get a checkmate, which is always a fair trade. 

Of course there is the situation in which people do think I'm a citizen,  which would still benefit the town. If everybody agress that I'm town, then the chances of a successful lynch increase from 4/10 to 4/9 (40% to 45%). Which is undeniably good for town, where as for mafia the chances of hitting a town are still 6/8.

Of course there is the situation in which I'm not the citizen and the two other citizens die. However that is extremely unlikely to happen so I won't waste time.

Anyway that reply should be more than at least sufficient if you understood it.
Ill go nap now so I won't be replying for a few hours.

P.S. you should lynch Lux. I've got math and a strong hunch on my side. /lynch Lux

Imma add this seen as a new post was added when I tried to post it.
I'm not retarded.

more_horiz
I'm questioning pep's behavior due to the fact that he criticizes debi for the early town claim, but forgives lux for doing the same action, just because he thinks lux is a good player. No matter how you look at it both claims are fake , just to ensue some misdirection. If they both are truly town, they just gave mafia not one, but two targets right off the bat, a thing i don't think they are willing to do, hence the confidence in their role claims this early.

more_horiz
(B-b-but colors!!! T.T @Skitoritto)
Also for some reasons I didn't have access to the site last one(Was I the only one?)
Give me some time to read the new comments...

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I'm questioning pep's behavior due to the fact that he criticizes debi for the early town claim, but forgives lux for doing the same action, just because he thinks lux is a good player. No matter how you look at it both claims are fake , just to ensue some misdirection. If they both are truly town, they just gave mafia not one, but two targets right off the bat, a thing i don't think they are willing to do, hence the confidence in their role claims this early.

Errr...Debi claimed CITIZEN,Lux claimed TOWN...there's a difference(2nd one is something everyone should do imo...well...besides survivor).

@Debi to be honest...no matter what you say...I have a feeling that the insist on claiming citizen every single game is just a looooong-term plan for when you get mafia...

Also...back to the citizen claiming topic,if we're discussing citizen claims aren't we letting Skitoritto off the bat too easily?Claiming to sleep at night is not much different from Citizen claim. :3

But again I neither get the action of claiming citizen specially at day 1...nor the criticize vs the people doing so if they do it every time. DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 4 576792747

more_horiz
Nah, you wasn't the only one @faervel. I  couldn't access either.

Also, @Debi, your lynch against me is so weak and stupid that I'll ignore it.

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord

How come that Day 1 isn't irrevelant this time for you? What has changed??

more_horiz
Day one is useless, all discussions we have during it are not relevant, no one should claim the citizen roll as everyone is a citizen by a default. I would suspect people who say they are citizens because why would you insist on stating something that is by default your status? @faervel I sleep at night because my underlings do the job, obviously.

more_horiz
If day one is useless, why don't you vote to skip it?

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord you are mod? Congratz dude ^^

On topic now. 

Just to tell you why I did what I did Crimson. Lux didn't really claim anything. He was being cocky and was trying to test the watters in the beginning of the game. Skitters did the same. (Btw Skitts, such it, I ain't giving up my color Razz). @Debi flat out revealed citizen, which he ain't doing for the first time. When you abuse something twice you are either too dumb, or you are using it for a different purpose. Since I do know Debsy, I would bet on the second one. But then again, it might be just what he wants. 

I'm also not seeing comment on my accusations of you and @Lux being our scum duo. I would like to hear you say something. Also after I posted it, you instantly dropped the cat and mouse game and started playing more neutral, maybe to not draw to much attention? 

@Debi, you are just asking for your lynch atm tbh. While your reasonings do make sence, this game for the most part is not theorizing what could happen, but analyzing what IS happening. So really all those things you said could be just a bluff. Also trying to get the attention of of you and get it to @Lux who is also under some pressure is a panic move if you ask me. 

@faervel and @Dazo are playing very neutral, especially bote. This for me is a little bit suspicious as they are only scratching the waters by not giving opinion on all the current suspect or trying to add a new one. 

@Drunkion is continuing with his I don't like lynching today but is also not contributing much to the discussion, so for now I have my eye on his as well. 

more_horiz
Peppy, you have to remember somethin: 11-12 PST (Which is 8-9PM which is whatever timezone Paris is) Forumotion did some maitenence stuff or something, but point is I was trying to excess the site around then but I couldn't. If anything, I bet that's the reason as to why this game didn't really advance that much to begin with pagewise.

I said my thoughts on Lux, I think he's town, and maybe I have an idea what his role is.
My thoughts on Debi? I don't know. It's something someone is going to have to look into. But I think Debi is a good enough player that I don't think you're going to get anything out of him on Day 1. Just wait a bit.

more_horiz
I had the same mistake my friend, I was just pointing out what I saw. 

But since you did comment now, let me ask you...why do you tuink @Lux is town? For now he is not really doing much other then barking at simeone from time to time imo. I would like to hear his say as well.

Also, let's not forget @Debi could be bluffing us. This is commonly used tactic in mafia.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Now please don't kill me night 1 DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 4 1151057309

Lux wrote:

Lux wrote:
What if you are wrong and you lynch your Sheriff once more? Or perhaps you want to get rid of me, because you  know I really am innocent (aka you are Mafia)

Here's everything I'm considering. And I don't think Lux is a Sheriff. Just ask yourself "What could Lux gain from turning himself into a target?"

more_horiz
Everyone bluffs, this is Mafia @Pepchoninga , I think Lux could be that fella that just wants to die in order to win. I would appeal to sherif to check him if possible, also let's skip the day it lasts too long.

/SKIP

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply