Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
faervel
Alisae
Drunkion
Debi
Pepchoninga
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
12 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 12 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #4

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. Pepchoninga
5. Debi
6. Drunkion
7. Dazo
8. faervel
9. ZeroPassion
10. YoungX

Reserves:

Prizes

Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 am; edited 25 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 12 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Actually, @Dazo, I did list them from most to least suspicious. However, I wasn't investigating according to that list. There are other factors which I have taken into consideration. 

In that case, what other factors did you use?  I can't think of anything that would outweigh "most suspicious".

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 12 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Heading off to a party and will be afk for maybe 4 hours or so? anyway just sayin

I was about to go to one too DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 12 1554389127 

But I have decided to stay home cause I have a headache :/

Anyways have fun and thanks for letting us know

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
Actually, @Dazo, I did list them from most to least suspicious. However, I wasn't investigating according to that list. There are other factors which I have taken into consideration. 

In that case, what other factors did you use?  I can't think of anything that would outweigh "most suspicious"

Personal factors. I've been thinking about  who presents the biggest threat to me. When it comes to you, I had a big, big question mark above my head because I simply couldn't even get an idea what faction you are. I did some when it comes to Pep or Crimson. As for Skit, I kinda predicted that he might be subbed out. 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
@Lux you are ignoring all of our questions. 

Tbh, I don't think I need to claim anything atm. Claiming town for me is a double edged sword. I think the way I play speaks the same. Also I may have unintentionally hinted at what I may be, reading though my earlier posts. 

Bloody hell, I'm answering every one of them. Heck. 

So you dodge to claim? 

more_horiz
It all sounds like a bluff to me...

In all honestly, I am the one that is most focused on you. You are technically fighting a blind war with me. Also your points really aren't outweighing the obvious thing you should've done as a good sheriff that would like to help town. Even if @DanelerH was suspicious he did kinda openly claim what he was. I didn't. 

This again leads to the 2 theories I cracked up on this case, which make you seem like a total scum or a player that doesn't learn from the mistakes made by other people in previous games. 

@CrimsonOverlord have fun dude, drink one for us Wink 

more_horiz
No, I just don't think there is any need to claim. A real claim should be done in a situation where it is absolutely required for the game state to continue or be saved. I atm am against those claims out of nowhere just to try and give yourself immunity (this might change in my mind for later games off course...) 

more_horiz
You are answering them only now. And also you are jot counter-claiming a lot of my theories and other people's theories either. You are mostly trying to get out of the situation. You don't even continue your accusations really, bit instead try to calm everybody down by saying a lot and in the same time say nothing. I will let you deside how to read this. 

more_horiz
Peppy, I'm having a hard time now starting to understand why you think Lux is mafia. Can you just summarize your points?

more_horiz
Really nigga... DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 12 3974120512 

I'm actually getting kinda tired of talking about @Lux. But meh, here we go I guess.

1. His attitude from the start of the game is very shitty and scrubby which leads to obvious suspicion. 

2. The CHANGE in his playing style. It is almost antipodaly to the way he played in the beggining, which is an obvious sign he wanted to start anew Day 2 and try to avoid the same suspicion. Imo it didn't work. 

3. Him being pretty angry with saying from the sort of "If you don't drop your suspicions I will turn this around" and stuff, which just screams scum to me...

And many more, but I'm kinda lazy to go trough everything. 

@Dazo

more_horiz
Your points that you made right now are all logical fallacies. Mostly hasty generalizations and a begging the question.

more_horiz
As I said. If you want to know better, read my full posts. The things I have said against him are far from some logical fallacies...

Also please @Dazo explain to me why you are defending @Lux? Why do you think he is innocent. Give me a logical explanation since he doesn't seem to want to give one himself...

Also you seem to ignore my claims on you and just keep protecting @Lux. You are starting to become a lot more suspicious tbh. 

FoS: @Dazo 

more_horiz
Because he claims sheriff and no one is counter claiming.

more_horiz
Pep you've been typing thw same thing for like 5 pages. I'll make a longer post about it.

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga: "You are technically fighting a blind war with me"

Look who's saying this DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 12 576792747 

Like...you did make some fair points here&there(which are kinda the already said stuff AND DAMMIT YOUR POSTS ARE LONG T.T)&I am not vs it as I am also worried about Lux being scummy(And I am pretty sure I saw a soft-claim sheriff this game which I hope isn't a mistake from me...) but still you've kinda been waaaaaaaaaaay too tunneled on Lux...

FoS: Pepchoninga

And @Dazo "Why do you care?" :3
I mean why are you so protective towards him I wonder...but...tbh I doubt you 2 are scum partners....Maybe just worried for him cause you've been in same situation last game?

Still I kinda find it weird from both parties...

more_horiz
In relation to what @Lux revealed about @DanelerH, there is somethings I'd like to question. How can you be certain that DanelerH is actually innocent based upon your investigation. It is true that towns memers would come up as unsuspicious but that is also the case for Godfather and benign neutrals. I'm sure that you are aware that there aren't any Benigns that necessarily have to win with Town, so if he was one of the roles he wouldnt actually be 'unsuspicious'. This works the same way for if he was the Godfather, as ifyou were truelly a Sheriff you would lynch a Godfather.
In addition to this I'd like an actual explanation as to why you were saying that you thought DanelerH was the person who put the most pressure onto you. I'm asking this as if you were to ask anybody else's opinion they would have said Pepchoninga waspressuring you the most, due to his high lack of explanations, and the fact he commonly claimed that you were mafia, where as DanelerH never claimed that you were mafia, only that he was suspicious.
Additionally I see no reason to trust your Sheriff call in the slightest, your actions up to this point had been only for your own benefit not for the benefit of the town. You also claimed Sheriff at an unrealistic timing, when there was little pressure on you compared to Day 1, which makes little to no sense from my point of view.
As for another thing I would like to ask, if you truelly are town why aren!t you answering all of your questions, as when you are a Sheeriff you want nobody to be suspicious of yourself, and considering that, you respond with hostility which won't improve your chances. 'Bloody hell, I'm answering every one of them. Heck'
The only explanation I could come across is that you and DanelerH are both mafia, your making your claim that he is innocent to protect him, and maybe sacrifice yourself for him, which I can remember you talking about previously.
The most entertaining this is, is that you can't currently kill anybody who is pressuring you, as they are solely pressuring you which would highly increase how suspicious people are of you. Therefore if you arent mafia, then tonight the actual mafia would kill somebody who you didn't get pressured by, which due to this post would also make you suspicious. The only way out of it would be if DanelerH were to die, and actually be town. Also Id like to point out that its the worst idea for you to kill me Lux. As everybody knows that it would increase the suspicions on you, due to the fact that its common sense to try to kill the other towns, and to tyr to kill the Citizen in order to make people turn on me.
About nobody counter claiming Sheriff: I personally see no reason as to why anybody should. I'm pretty sure everybody understands that it was a lie @Lux.

/Lynch Lux
FoS DanelerH, ZeroPassion, and Dazo.

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
In relation to what @Lux revealed about @DanelerH, there is somethings I'd like to question. How can you be certain that DanelerH is actually innocent based upon your investigation. It is true that towns memers would come up as unsuspicious but that is also the case for Godfather and benign neutrals. I'm sure that you are aware that there aren't any Benigns that necessarily have to win with Town, so if he was one of the roles he wouldnt actually be 'unsuspicious'. This works the same way for if he was the Godfather, as ifyou were truelly a Sheriff you would lynch a Godfather.
Correct me if I am mistaken, but I have never classified @DanelerH among Town. I have only mentioned that the results of the investigation have shown that he is "unsuspicious" and I think he's the Benign Neutral (he's neither denying nor admitting this accusations). We cannot be sure he is the Godfather. Actually I think that the chances are quite low. 
In addition to this I'd like an actual explanation as to why you were saying that you thought DanelerH was the person who put the most pressure onto you.
I'd like you to quote where I have said that "@DanelerH" is the person who put the most pressure onto me" and then I'll answer your question.
Additionally I see no reason to trust your Sheriff call in the slightest, your actions up to this point had been only for your own benefit not for the benefit of the town. You also claimed Sheriff at an unrealistic timing, when there was little pressure on you compared to Day 1, which makes little to no sense from my point of view.
As for another thing I would like to ask, if you truelly are town why aren!t you answering all of your questions, as when you are a Sheeriff you want nobody to be suspicious of yourself, and considering that, you respond with hostility which won't improve your chances. 'Bloody hell, I'm answering every one of them. Heck'
I'm trying to answer every question that I'm asked. But you guys could help me here and ask the real questions. Like with question marks and stuff, because I cannot read your mind and find what do you really want to ask me. 
The only explanation I could come across is that you and DanelerH are both mafia, your making your claim that he is innocent to protect him, and maybe sacrifice yourself for him, which I can remember you talking about previously.
Again. I don't re-call calling @DanelerH innocent. I even suspected him as the Benign Neutral.
The most entertaining this is, is that you can't currently kill anybody who is pressuring you, as they are solely pressuring you which would highly increase how suspicious people are of you. Therefore if you arent mafia, then tonight the actual mafia would kill somebody who you didn't get pressured by, which due to this post would also make you suspicious.
Didn't that like...happened last night? @Drunkion was not suspicious of me. And least not in his posts. 
The only way out of it would be if DanelerH were to die, and actually be town. Also Id like to point out that its the worst idea for you to kill me Lux. As everybody knows that it would increase the suspicions on you, due to the fact that its common sense to try to kill the other towns, and to tyr to kill the Citizen in order to make people turn on me.
I don't even get your point here.
About nobody counter claiming Sheriff: I personally see no reason as to why anybody should. I'm pretty sure everybody understands that it was a lie @Lux.
And tell me why would the real Sheriff not do that? That would be a horrible move. Because if I am indeed the fake Sheriff then the real one should reveal himself. 
/Lynch Lux
FoS DanelerH, ZeroPassion, and Dazo.

Your arguments are weak, partly incorrect and in second hand - stupid. 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
You are answering them only now. And also you are jot counter-claiming a lot of my theories and other people's theories either. You are mostly trying to get out of the situation. You don't even continue your accusations really, bit instead try to calm everybody down by saying a lot and in the same time say nothing. I will let you deside how to read this. 

No shit. Who wouldn't try to get them themselves out of 3 lynches?! It's friday, I have just enough time for my accusations too. Which should be hopefully out tonight. 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Also please @Dazo explain to me why you are defending @Lux? Why do you think he is innocent. Give me a logical explanation since he doesn't seem to want to give one himself...

Also you seem to ignore my claims on you and just keep protecting @Lux. You are starting to become a lot more suspicious tbh. 

FoS: @Dazo 

How about you start asking the real questions, Pep? 

You are saying we are ignoring your questions YET I CAN'T FIND ANY! 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Really nigga... DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 12 3974120512 

I'm actually getting kinda tired of talking about @Lux. But meh, here we go I guess.

1. His attitude from the start of the game is very shitty and scrubby which leads to obvious suspicion. 

This is something like a bullying attidute. You are kinda forcing me to feel stupid. And I'm not this stupid.

2. The CHANGE in his playing style. It is almost antipodaly to the way he played in the beggining, which is an obvious sign he wanted to start anew Day 2 and try to avoid the same suspicion. Imo it didn't work. 

Perhaps you could expand your vision, and try and find why have I changed my behaviour in the Day 2. Not doing bad assumptions. What seems obvious in this game shouldn't be trusted. It's like non-written rule.

3. Him being pretty angry with saying from the sort of "If you don't drop your suspicions I will turn this around" and stuff, which just screams scum to me...

Not gonna deny this. That was a bad play. 

And many more, but I'm kinda lazy to go trough everything. 

Come on. Drop'em. 

@Dazo
@Pepchoninga

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
It all sounds like a bluff to me...

In all honestly, I am the one that is most focused on you. You are technically fighting a blind war with me.
What are you trying to tell us with that "blind war" reference?
Also your points really aren't outweighing the obvious thing you should've done as a good sheriff that would like to help town. Even if @DanelerH was suspicious he did kinda openly claim what he was. I didn't. 
That's exactly what I have said? I have chosen Dan for that open claim, which was confusing to me indeed. It wasn't who is the most suspicious, it was the one I was the most clueless about
This again leads to the 2 theories I cracked up on this case, which make you seem like a total scum or a player that doesn't learn from the mistakes made by other people in previous games. 
Considering the amount of things you are repeating in your posts, I've forgotten your theories. 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I'd like you too to quote where I have said that 'DanelerH' is the person who put the most pressure onto me'

DanelerH wrote:
In that case, what other factors would you use?

Lux wrote:
Personal factors. I've been thinking about  who presents the biggest threat to me.

Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
If you wish, I'll post my investigation results.

Post them, then. There's no reason no to if you really are the Sheriff. I would also like the Reason for investigating that person.

I have investigated you. You have been classified as unsuspicious. I have investigated you because I got confused with your claiming post.

I think that is enough quoting now. Also thank you for another argument to use against you. Why did you have 2 different reasons for who you had investigated?

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
Lux wrote:
I'd like you too to quote where I have said that 'DanelerH' is the person who put the most pressure onto me'

DanelerH wrote:
In that case, what other factors would you use?

Lux wrote:
Personal factors. I've been thinking about  who presents the biggest threat to me.

Am I crazy or something. Biggest threat doesn't mean putting the most pressure. 
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
If you wish, I'll post my investigation results.

Post them, then. There's no reason no to if you really are the Sheriff. I would also like the Reason for investigating that person.

I have investigated you. You have been classified as unsuspicious. I have investigated you because I got confused with your claiming post.

I think that is enough quoting now. Also thank you for another argument to use against you. Why did you have 2 different reasons for who you had investigated?

It's not really two arguments. No. Dan has asked me to explain ^this argument a little bit more in details.

more_horiz
What i do @Lux is constant pressure. You are not doing anything to deny any of my claims and even if you do, you immediately replace them with new scummy things for me to bite. It almost feels like you want me to do that. Well lol, after this post I think I'm relatively done with you. 

You are syong that everybody's accusations are weak, yet your counter-arguments are almost non-existent. All you do is have this bully like scummy behavior which even in a forum game gets me pissed. 

@Debi did say a lot of the things I did and you spdiscarded his post the same way you did with mine. You play big time, being hostile for no real reason, attracting more and more attention. 

But enough of that I need to go to sleep, so one last thing. 

@Dazo you keep ignoring the things I accused you for, while you just keep protecting @Lux.

more_horiz
Lux your dodging my question. Unless if you are trying to say you were confused on purpose. So @Lux. Why in one instance do you say you were confused, but in another say that it was because of who you thought wre most threatening? There is no kink between them. Also no hard feelings but I'm gonna try my darn hardest to get you or Dan lynched today.

more_horiz
I think that every one of us is capable enough to realize who is doing what. But seems like I'll have to let you know, you do it almost every post. You asked no questions again, but threw a shade on us because we apparently ignore those non-existing questions?! 

more_horiz
Lux are you an idiot?
Debi wrote:
Why in one instance do you say you were confused, but in another say that it was because of who you thought were most threatening?

Debi wrote:
Why do you have 2 different reasons for who you had investigated?

more_horiz
Perhaps the idiot is making a reply to your question right now? 

more_horiz
In addition to what I just posted, small grammar thing, not all questions end in a ?

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
My suspects for Mafia are @Pepchoninga and @CrimsonOverlord. They might not be necessarily duo, but I have a feeling that one of them is Mafia. I'll try and investigate one of them in Night 2. Evil Neutral? Not sure, sorry. 

Again, though, why wouldn't you investigate one of them on Night 1?  It would have been far more beneficial to check someone who you suspect of being Mafia, rather than someone who is null.

Your post has confused me and I didn't know what to really think about you, so I wanted to get that clear here.

You have ignored my question.

Why are your posts so much focused on me? You've barely commented on anyone else beside me. 

That is not a good reason to check a null over a potential Mafia.  As for your question, I didn't feel I needed to answer it.  I find you the most suspicious.  Nothing more; nothing less.

Who says I didn't consider you as a potential Mafia? 

Lux wrote:
My main suspects right now: 
1. Pep
2. Crimson 
3. Skit
4. Dan

According to you, Pep and Crimson were higher on the suspect list than I was.  There should have been no reason to investigate me over them.

Lux wrote:

Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:

In that case, what other factors did you use?  I can't think of anything that would outweigh "most suspicious"

Personal factors. I've been thinking about  who presents the biggest threat to me. When it comes to you, I had a big, big question mark above my head because I simply couldn't even get an idea what faction you are. I did some when it comes to Pep or Crimson. As for Skit, I kinda predicted that he might be subbed out. 

I'll be nice and explain these posts and my investigation. Dan's claim got me confused. I had no idea who he might be. He also made it to my suspects list, but was on the bottom of the same. However, as mentioned, I was taking other factors into the consideration. Such, as mentioned, who presents the biggest threat to me. How was Dan a threat to me? Very simple. I had no idea who he is (again). And lack of knowledge on something is dangerous. I had some more worked theories on other players, unlike Dan, on who I had none. 

And please, do not use offensive words again. I know this is just a game, but not even in the sake of arguing is okay to call someone in indirect way an idiot. Stuff like this makes me dislike you both as a player and as a person.

more_horiz
If there's any more question you'll accuse me to dodge, I'm here to reply. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply