Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
faervel
Alisae
Drunkion
Debi
Pepchoninga
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
12 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 2 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #4

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. Pepchoninga
5. Debi
6. Drunkion
7. Dazo
8. faervel
9. ZeroPassion
10. YoungX

Reserves:

Prizes

Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 am; edited 25 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
faer in!
(the phoenix wright game got me into this again...)

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
Lets play lel

more_horiz
Yo guys, @ZeroPassion has just told me that last game shouldn't have ended when it did because Serial Killer's win conditions were conflicting. In other words, SK had to die and there would need to be equal number of Mafia and Town for Mafia to win. 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Yo guys, @ZeroPassion has just told me that last game shouldn't have ended when it did because Serial Killer's win conditions were conflicting. In other words, SK had to die and there would need to be equal number of Mafia and Town for Mafia to win. 

Correction:

For Mafia to win, they would have to control 50% of the current votes and nothing is able to prevent that. (Half of the remaining population of the game must be mafia)

If the game is at: 3 mafia, and 3 town without any abilities to kill off scum at night, that'd be a game ender.

If the game is at: 3 mafia, 2 town, and a neutral without any abilities to kill off scum at night or any win condition that causes them to be the last man standing, that's a game ender.

The above 2 scenarios of course should be dealt by host discretion as there are scenarios that town can come back from.

If the game is at: 3 mafia, 2 town, and a Serial Killer, the game still needs to be played out because each faction is able to still win.

The last game ended with 8 players, at 3 mafia, 3 town, and 2 neutrals. Each faction could still win, it doesn't end when town = mafia ratio, especially when the win condition of the Serial Killer is still present.

more_horiz
I feel robbed GrumpyCat 

more_horiz
Now, ZP, join! :D 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Now, ZP, join! :D 

No

DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_oamkdr8mMr1ti4ahv_500

I seriously cannot at this time, I've got irl schoolwork to manage. If I do find time, I'll probably join or sub in if needed.

more_horiz
You could co-host if Botto is fine with that. Help and stuff. 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
You could co-host if Botto is fine with that. Help and stuff. 

But then I wouldn't be able to potentially play this game ;-;

more_horiz
You can decide. 

more_horiz
so basically, mafia won for nothing lol

more_horiz
But yeah if someone could kill off all the posts which have those fucking ad things that'd be great.

Still in o.o

more_horiz
Cleaned em, but its your problem as this site has no ads lmao

more_horiz
Starting this tomorrow.

more_horiz
Welp thanks for the heads up Zero, hopefully this time we will play properly lol DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 2 3974120512 

more_horiz
Holy damn ZP is in!

I must drop my greatest game yet!

more_horiz
I play it with people in game clubs all the time, never played it on a forum. How hard could it be, right?

more_horiz
Join and find out buddy Smile

more_horiz
Joining
I am not mafia

more_horiz
Let's get this shit started fellas

more_horiz
You'll get your ass kicked yet qgain Luka Razz 

more_horiz
Looking forward to that! 

more_horiz
You know I'm getting serious when I start with the shitalk.

more_horiz
I don't really care. 

more_horiz
So you like loosing den Razz 

more_horiz
My factions have lost only 2 times in 6 games. But it's true, though, I'd rather have a fun game than win. 

more_horiz
Both those times where the games I played, weren't they Razz 

more_horiz
I had a fairly good shot to win last one. It's the lack of knowledge of us players that costed me the opportunity last game. But life goes on, I just hope for an another great round of Mafia!

And we all know how did you play in the first game.

more_horiz
I improved drastically in the first game lol. 

But it was 100 times better then last game :/ 

Maybe just wolf mafia is better DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 2 3974120512 

more_horiz
Lux, you are talking to someone who never admits anything faulty about them lmao

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply