Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
faervel
Alisae
Drunkion
Debi
Pepchoninga
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
12 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 10 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #4

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. Pepchoninga
5. Debi
6. Drunkion
7. Dazo
8. faervel
9. ZeroPassion
10. YoungX

Reserves:

Prizes

Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 am; edited 25 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 10 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
Well..not really day 2 talk but I didn't have time to say this yesterday and I need this off my chest...
@ZeroPassion The reason I didn't skit yesterday(on my 2nd post the 1st one was just due to fairness cause a person who had a lynch locked on'em after 2 hours that a day started...I know it sucks) was that I've just HAD IT.1st it was...uhh..some guy I don't remember,then Hazmah(wasn't lynched though),then Dazo and now this. DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 10 576792747
Like...this isn't even acting scummy it's just literally trolling,even if he IS mafia(I still think he is a townie) 
Like if you want to lynch him go ahead and I'll follow it's just that if he's town I'd be so mad and of course the only person I blame is Skit himself...
(hell even if it ends without him lynched and he's still a town I'd be as mad as well..)

I'll make a day 2 post pretty soon.

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 10 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
Sorry, Pep, but I have already explained why I didn't get killed. If I got killed and flipped as innocent people who were throwing shades at me (you and partly Crimson) would get suspected. Whoever the Mafia duo is, they couldn't afford that.

Crimson wasn't so active so you pressured me for him? That's scummy, you know.

And you got @ZeroPassion's statement wrong. He doesn't want to lock any lynch. I think he just wants to say something.

Your defence and counter-arguments are weak.

Btw I have never stated I am The Sheriff.

more_horiz
k. so...going through posts again,the ONLY person that defended @Lux last day was Fark.
Well...at 1st this sounds like someone just killed them to get to Lux easier,which is EXACTLY why I think Lux could be the very person that did it and then use it as an alibi and throw suspicious on Pep&Crims!
You say that the reason mafia didn't kill you last night was cause they thought they could get you today well...what if YOU are mafia?I am pretty sure a mafia wouldn't kill themselves day 1 now would they?
Yes I did defend you at day 1 but to be honest that was before the whole "HOW DARE YOU LYNCH ME!?" attitude(which managed to get even Peps annoyed for god's sake T.T) and Fark's death...soo..I think I am taking back that...
Soo...Sorry Lux I've decided to "take a side" and I don't think it's gonna be your side...

/Lynch Lux

My only question right now is regarding your...weird...pep-like attitude this game.It'd be nice if you could explain about it...or even better convince me outta this...

more_horiz
Ok read everything and its funny and almost smart that lux used my words completely in a different way. 
I in no way claimed ill lynch just to see what happens, it was a pressure lynch hence i wanted to see lux's reaction, thus said lets see what happens now. As expected he panicked.
Also stop and think for a sec.Lux not dying today is further emphasis on him NOT being town. With all the im innocent talk, mafia no doubt would try to kill him off, heck he implied he was sheriff.
Why would mafia miss a kill like this?
Ill continue to pursue that lux is an obvious mafia, albeit with a tricky scheme thats not working well for him.

Neutrals for me atm are:dan,zeropassion
Possible allies:dazo,faer
Idk wth they might be:pep,debi

more_horiz
First to answer @Dazo. What I did wasn't gambit, it was a theory. Lux is playing differently today. Much more collected and thought through. Most of Day 1 he didn't seem eager to do anything apart of say how innocent he is like it's a fact writen on a page and we just read it wrong. Today he sees an opportunity and attacks playing almost antipodaly to Day 1. This could be read two ways imo. It was his strategy to get people who will suspect them, then day 2 use everything they said against them, which would be simply brilliant I will admit. Secondly maybe he saw that with his way of playing (basically me in my first game as @faervel pointed out DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 10 3974120512 ) will get him lynched one way or another, so he changed it. Whatever he is, he is still my number one suspect. 

@CrimsonOverlord did say the same as I was thinking (and said I think). @Lux you never said you were the sheriff, tho you did say you gave hints as to what your role is. As you can see many of us read those sighns as you implying to be the sheriff. This might include a scum. It would be more then unwise for them to not kill the sheriff if they had the chance? Or even if you are not the sheriff, wouldn't it be better to get you off the game ao they can focus on lynching somebody else? Or MAYBE they had a reason not to kill you...you had a reason. It is the simplest thing somebody can get to when analyzing you posts. 

Also in you last post you are saying my counter arguments are weak. This to me sounds like bluffing to try and discourage me. Well no, I think my argument are pretty good and valid AND in comparison to your, there actually are any. Stop bluffing and actually try and protect yourself. 

I will re-lynch you.

/lynch Lux

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
k. so...going through posts again,the ONLY person that defended @Lux last day was Fark.
False. You did defend me. You even openly said so. That was only at the beginning of the game, though. 
Well...at 1st this sounds like someone just killed them to get to Lux easier,which is EXACTLY why I think Lux could be the very person that did it and then use it as an alibi and throw suspicious on Pep&Crims!
You say that the reason mafia didn't kill you last night was cause they thought they could get you today well...what if YOU are mafia?I am pretty sure a mafia wouldn't kill themselves day 1 now would they?
That's a very good theory. But unfortunately that is not the case. I would kill someone who is hard for me to deal with, like @ZeroPassion. That's actually the reason why you got killed that one game when I was The Godfather. Think twice, isn't exactly what I have mentioned happening? I survived, and now I'm getting lynched (?!).
Yes I did defend you at day 1 but to be honest that was before the whole "HOW DARE YOU LYNCH ME!?" attitude(which managed to get even Peps annoyed for god's sake T.T) and Fark's death...soo..I think I am taking back that...
That was a bluff. Perhaps not the smartest one? 
Soo...Sorry Lux I've decided to "take a side" and I don't think it's gonna be your side...
You have chosen anti-Town side. Sorry, too. 

/Lynch Lux

My only question right now is regarding your...weird...pep-like attitude this game.It'd be nice if you could explain about it...or even better convince me outta this...

CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Ok read everything and its funny and almost smart that lux used my words completely in a different way. 
I in no way claimed ill lynch just to see what happens, it was a pressure lynch hence i wanted to see lux's reaction, thus said lets see what happens now. As expected he panicked.
I still consider this to be a bandwaggon lynch. 
Also stop and think for a sec.Lux not dying today is further emphasis on him NOT being town. With all the im innocent talk, mafia no doubt would try to kill him off, heck he implied he was sheriff.
I see no reason why Mafia couldn't predict this. 
Why would mafia miss a kill like this?
Because it would be easy to do a misslynch on me than simply kill me off. 
Ill continue to pursue that lux is an obvious mafia, albeit with a tricky scheme thats not working well for him.
Seems like this scheme is not working for me, but I am a different faction than mentioned. 
Neutrals for me atm are:dan,zeropassion
Possible allies:dazo,faer
Idk wth they might be:pep,debi

Pepchoninga wrote:
First to answer @Dazo. What I did wasn't gambit, it was a theory. Lux is playing differently today. Much more collected and thought through. Most of Day 1 he didn't seem eager to do anything apart of say how innocent he is like it's a fact writen on a page and we just read it wrong. Today he sees an opportunity and attacks playing almost antipodaly to Day 1. This could be read two ways imo. It was his strategy to get people who will suspect them, then day 2 use everything they said against them, which would be simply brilliant I will admit. Secondly maybe he saw that with his way of playing (basically me in my first game as @faervel pointed out DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 10 3974120512 ) will get him lynched one way or another, so he changed it. Whatever he is, he is still my number one suspect. 

@CrimsonOverlord did say the same as I was thinking (and said I think). @Lux you never said you were the sheriff, tho you did say you gave hints as to what your role is. As you can see many of us read those sighns as you implying to be the sheriff. This might include a scum. It would be more then unwise for them to not kill the sheriff if they had the chance? Or even if you are not the sheriff, wouldn't it be better to get you off the game ao they can focus on lynching somebody else? Or MAYBE they had a reason not to kill you...you had a reason. It is the simplest thing somebody can get to when analyzing you posts. 

I agree. They had a reason not to kill me. I've mentioned it already, it would be easier for them to kill a Citizen and then continue with campaign against me, rather than kill me, because everyone else would see I really am innocent.

Also in you last post you are saying my counter arguments are weak. This to me sounds like bluffing to try and discourage me. Well no, I think my argument are pretty good and valid AND in comparison to your, there actually are any. Stop bluffing and actually try and protect yourself. 

Only valid theory and argument I've so far noticed against me is @faervel's. Other's are just...meh. 

I will re-lynch you.

/lynch Lux

If I don't get lynched today, then I am most probably getting killed in Night 2. Unless they decide to keep me alive again (?).

more_horiz
How is mislynching easier than a kill straight off? You'd have to convince everyone that the lynch is worthy of doing so, which is quite the hassle.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
How is mislynching easier than a kill straight off? You'd have to convince everyone that the lynch is worthy of doing so, which is quite the hassle.

Take a long shot. For Mafia it is easy to kill someone. But it's, indeed, harder to misslynch. But I already had 4 lynches on me in Day 1. If I was killed, I would flip as innocent. What then? Who to misslynch? So they can rather use the following strategy. Spare me and use it against me. Mafia knows I am indeed The Sheriff. But the Sheriff is nothing if he doesn't have support. 

Also, as I have stated, as Mafia knows I am The Sheriff, they could be thinking that The Doctor might protect me. 

And YES, now I really claim Sheriff. 

more_horiz
If you wish, I'll post my investigation results. 

more_horiz
No, that's too far fetched. For your argument to work, everyone would have to follow your thought pattern for it to be executed exactly as you said. Also mafia had in no way any 100% assurance that you were the sheriff, they also can't just assume town will auto believe you and doc tries to save you, again that's how YOU want it to work out. 

Since you said all of this now, doc might try to aid you, unless someone counter claims sheriff, which you know too damn well . hence why you pulled the sheriff claim now.

Literally the only death pattern for you atm is being lynched, because you are now assured you have the doc's back. 
I will wait on that sheriff counter claim, because in my eyes you are no way a sheriff.

more_horiz
I am The Sheriff, though. Whoever counter-claims it is a scum. Unless other Townie decides to do it what would be very, very stupid. 

more_horiz
Lol, no. Whoever counter claims would do so to not let a scum claim sheriff, just like you are doing atm. I'm sorry but i will stick by this belief.

more_horiz
And who would be my scum partner? 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

Post them, then.  There's no reason no to if you really are the Sheriff.  I would also like your reason for investigating that person.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:

Post them, then.  There's no reason no to if you really are the Sheriff.  I would also like your reason for investigating that person.

I have investigated you. You have been classified as unsuspicious. I have investigated you because I got confused with your claiming post. 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:

I have investigated you. You have been classified as unsuspicious. I have investigated you because I got confused with your claiming post. 

But if you're so suspicious of Pep and Crimson, why didn't you investigate one of them?

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga besides Lux, who else has caught your suspicions besides me, which is a false suspicion because I said no one lock the lynch and that's a fucking straightforward message.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:

But if you're so suspicious of Pep and Crimson, why didn't you investigate one of them?

Interesting question to which I don't have an answer for.

more_horiz
@DanelerH, I dislike the fact that like 90% of your posts are focused on me only. 

more_horiz
Why is that the case? 

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:
@Pepchoninga besides Lux, who else has caught your suspicions besides me, which is a false suspicion because I said no one lock the lynch and that's a fucking straightforward message.

Let me guess: @Skittorito? 

more_horiz
So for the players who have voted for Lux throughout this game...

Pep, Dan, Crims, Skit, Debi, Faer.

People who have not:

Himself, ZP, Dazo, Drunkion.

Drunkion is dead and flipped town, so that means if the rest of town were to be on that wagon, which is 5, there'd be at least 1 non-town player who has voted for Lux. I am town, so that'd make it at least 2. If Lux is town, then 3.

And to those saying that it's obvious that Lux is mafia after not being night killed....take a look at the fact that there were 5 votes place on him at a given time....just because most active =/= #1 target to kill, it looks much easier to lynch him in this situation, especially since people were suspicious of him and it isn't smart to night kill a very suspicious player.

Lux, what you're calling Pep isn't bandwaggoning, but tunneled onto you as scum with no possible way of you not being scum without you actually flipping a role. From an objective standpoint, his behavior has been focused on you, not because of what Crims said because he has brought up more valid points against you and is town-like. Subjectively, I don't like his main focus onto you because it's a narrow focus and is very convinced you are scum.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
ZeroPassion wrote:

Let me guess: @Skittorito? 

This question was asked to Pep, not you.

more_horiz
Pep (2) (Lux, Dazo)
Lux (2) (Faer, Pep)

Not voting: Debi, ZP, Crims, Dan, (Nonexistent Skit)

@CrimsonOverlord what do you think about the vote count, and yesterdays vote count too?

more_horiz
@Lux: "False. You did defend me. You even openly said so. That was only at the beginning of the game, though. "

True and so did Dazo but again for someone to jump the suspicious to someone they don't have to be as "defensive" as me and Dazo were (according to yourself.) so I think that's why you'd choose Fark over me&Dazo.

Also I find it hard to believe that you would investigate Dan even if you were the sheriff...cause there were so many other players that stood out much more...

So that's why I am rather willing to bet on this theory.

more_horiz
@Lux seeing as how I believe this situation is going to go out of hand rather quickly...

I'm not buying the Sheriff claim.

In fact, I believe you are a different role, too!

So here's what I'm going to do:

I am going to make you honestly fullclaim your role. If you are town and NOT the Sheriff, this is going to be your only time to claim, because I cannot tell if you're dense to the fact or not, but Town is at 5-2-2, and a real or not real Sheriff will more than likely counter claim you and you'd be in a bigger mess because Pep is tunneled, and Crim's mentality is bad and I don't think the anyone will be convinced otherwise that you are NOT scum. Likewise, if you are really a different role and are Town in the end, I will lose a lot of respect for you because you are trying to act like a town hero in going above and beyond in a play that is not helping town at all. You need to realize this if you haven't already.

So hardclaim your real role now if you're town, because everyone has focused themselves into this and the voters who voted you yesterday will more than likely vote you again today. I interject to this play because I think we need to focus on something else. If you're not town, you'll obviously lie, but still.

None of this "give me a minute" shit either, claim and explain the plays that you did if you did so.

more_horiz
There's something I don't get; what if my true role is indeed Sheriff? 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
There's something I don't get; what if my true role is indeed Sheriff? 

How about screw the what ifs, and I'll judge your response.

more_horiz
I am The Sheriff and I 120% claim to be one. 

more_horiz
@zeropassion i do get that im attacking lux only, its because for now he is the only one which has made flaws. I dont like to multitarget , so im focusing here atm.

As for the vote count you pretty much said it urself. Math wise there has to be an evil role voting there

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply