Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
faervel
Alisae
Drunkion
Debi
Pepchoninga
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
12 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 11 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #4

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. Pepchoninga
5. Debi
6. Drunkion
7. Dazo
8. faervel
9. ZeroPassion
10. YoungX

Reserves:

Prizes

Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 am; edited 25 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 11 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I am The Sheriff and I 120% claim to be one. 

Okay, this was a fast response to what I asked, although I don't like how you waffled over the question with a comment before it.

Evil or Very Mad

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 11 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
If you indeed are the sheriff, why dan over me and pep. dan even implied to what he was.

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:
Lux wrote:

Okay, this was a fast response to what I asked, although I don't like how you waffled over the question with a comment before it.

Evil or Very Mad

Any more questions? I'm free to answer. I know I've led myself into a hard situation with my playstyle this game, but it's still very much repearable. This shouldn't have got as tough as it is. @CrimsonOverlord I'll answer your question soon. 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
ZeroPassion wrote:
Lux wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Any more questions? I'm free to answer. I know I've led myself into a hard situation with my playstyle this game, but it's still very much repearable. This shouldn't have got as tough as it is. @CrimsonOverlord I'll answer your question soon. 

Yes, actually.

Do not give me a reference x post as an answer for what I'm about to ask, either:

Who do you think are scum, which means mafia, and evil neutral?

If Dazo flips mafia, what would you think about your playstyle, given what he has said?

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
First to answer @Dazo. What I did wasn't gambit, it was a theory. Lux is playing differently today. Much more collected and thought through. Most of Day 1 he didn't seem eager to do anything apart of say how innocent he is like it's a fact writen on a page and we just read it wrong. Today he sees an opportunity and attacks playing almost antipodaly to Day 1. This could be read two ways imo. It was his strategy to get people who will suspect them, then day 2 use everything they said against them, which would be simply brilliant I will admit. Secondly maybe he saw that with his way of playing (basically me in my first game as @faervel pointed out DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 11 3974120512 ) will get him lynched one way or another, so he changed it. Whatever he is, he is still my number one suspect. 
Heres why what I think what you said is a gambit.
A. Too me it sounded why too much like a doctor saying "the doctor should heal this person."
B. You're whole situation that you so described screams WIFOM. Are you the kind of person to just jump on the sheriff, or are you the type of person to make the sheriff look guilty. The way you described that sinareo, it almost seemed like you are the mafia yourself. I honestly believe you could have killed Fark just to try to get Lux Lynched today. Well no sir, that is not working now.
C. You still haven't taken down your vote to lynch the sheriff.

faervel wrote:
[size=12]Also I find it hard to believe that you would investigate Dan even if you were the sheriff...cause there were so many other players that stood out much more...
Why do you care?

more_horiz
@Dazo

What do you mean?Why wouldn't I care?

more_horiz
Dazo is leaning towards scum partner now, especially because of that post

more_horiz
Eh, fair point. I guess it was kinda a stupid question to begin with. I just thought it was interesting that you were the first person to comment about who Lux investigated.

more_horiz
I'll ask you @dazo. Isn't lux's behavior fishy to you?

more_horiz
At first, I thought he was playing like a veteran. Now that that's out of the question, it's not Lux's behavoir I'm concerned about. Like you as well, I'm waiting for a sheriff to counter claim. But I don't think one is going to happen, because the only person who has not posted yet is Dan. The fact he keeps on saying he's gonna keep on getting killed seems like he is a town. Plus, ywall should have seen the sheriff claim coming, I knew he was either hinting at that or him being veteran.

So Crimmy, and everyone else for that matter, let me ask you, why hasn't a counterclaim happened?

more_horiz
Also the way you people talk, once you pressure someone and think they're guilty, ywall are just gonna keep on tunneling on them.

more_horiz
@ZeroPassion to answer the question you asked me, my other main target is @Dazo. One post is all I needed. 

I would say my understanding of gambit and yours are diffrent. But it's not really important the true meaning of the word it was more important to see how you really thought about it. You are basically accusing me of still lynching the sheriff, which is a very dumb move. Either you are blindfolded and truly belive the shadiness of @Lux's claims or you just said you 2 are the mafia duo. Why would I think that? From your post it almost seems like you are actually acting the same Lux did, just not actually having him do it. You are teying to manipulate me in being stupid for lynching him the same way he tryed. This just seems like a well orchestrated tactic. Tbh, I'm not bying it. 

@ZeroPassion back to you, what I did on you was just a provocation to further the discussion and see your thinking since I didn't really have time to make a bigger post theorizing more in depth. You very cheekely admitted to being town in a way that wouldn't gather enough attention but enough to use it as a shield if somebody starts attacking you more later. You are also succeeding in maintaining a good balance between both protecting somebody and pointing there flaws. Yet you haven't taken any action till the game started (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm actually leaning a lot as fir you bwing the evil neutral tbh. I say evil mostly because for now, @DanelerH has claimed to be more of the benign neutral. Of course what I think of your role is just pure speculation at this point. 

Finally to touch on @Lux response to @DanelerH or @CrimsonOverlord I forgot tbh. You saying you investigated Dan doesn't make sence. Even if you were confused, your frontal assault right now is mostly against me. It would've been 100 times better if you knew my role (I'm not exactly sure if the sheriff investigation shows what roles you are, apart from the exceptions I already know). It would be better as you could smartly influence people and then it would be easier ti lynch me (if your results showed that I'm a scum). But no, you investigated Dan. Not me, not Crimson not even @ZeroPassion. And then you say you can said you couldn't give an answer as to why you didn't investigate any of the names said in the last sentence. Either you are lying about who you investigated (which as Zero said would really be a very shitty move for both your playing as a whole and for town) or you are not the sheriff and don't know what to say to those pressure questions whoch you probably expected after your claim. Also, by saying that now that you admitted you are the sheriff you most likely will get killed, you only try to get the Doctor's sympathy in hopes he will try and heal you and most likely waist his night action and open your doors for a clear kill. And no, I'm not 100% sure you are scum. It just seems like it from everything you have done thus far and tbh, whatever you do this game, I don't know whether or not I will fully stop suspecting you. 

more_horiz
Why isn't it comming? Maybe the sheriff thinks it isn't needed atm. I don't think anybody truly belives @Lux 's claims without any further evidence. 

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga what is the difference between saying I'm town and not expanding more on it when every player is going to be "town" in hiding if scum and creating a point of view, versus blowing up the I'm innocent stay off me when no pressure on Lux was created? I do find him suspicious for that, do not get me wrong.

HOWEVER:

I believe you've ignored Dazo's statements in him speculating Lux's role. What are your thoughts about what he believes Lux to be, and how do you perceive how he said it?

Likewise, what is "taking action"?

more_horiz
Sorry, I wasn't sure till now what was he referring to. I though that by veteran he meant he had experience in the game, not the actual role. 

But tbh, I cannot say much, as admittedly I'm still relatively new to the game and haven't really experienced many of those roles in action, even tho I have read on some of them. 

What I will say tho, is that those claims could just be a bluff. As I said this smells like an orchestrated tactic with @Dazo trying to take off pressure from @Lux

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:
Lux wrote:
ZeroPassion wrote:
Lux wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Yes, actually.

Do not give me a reference x post as an answer for what I'm about to ask, either:

Who do you think are scum, which means mafia, and evil neutral?

If Dazo flips mafia, what would you think about your playstyle, given what he has said?

My suspects for Mafia are @Pepchoninga and @CrimsonOverlord. They might not be necessarily duo, but I have a feeling that one of them is Mafia. I'll try and investigate one of them in Night 2. Evil Neutral? Not sure, sorry. 

I'll give you some of my thoughts on other players. I have a feeling that Skit is/was the Evil Neutral. He was acting aggressive and didn't like grouping. 

Not sure what to think about @Debi. I need a new post from him. @faervel is leaning towards Town, same as you and @Dazo but not entirely sure on you three, yet, either. Something is telling me one of you is not Town. 

Still think that @DanelerH is a Benign Neutral. 

Can you be little bit more specific about the second question?

more_horiz
Tbh kinda irritated that pep is repeating what im saying lmao

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
My suspects for Mafia are @Pepchoninga and @CrimsonOverlord. They might not be necessarily duo, but I have a feeling that one of them is Mafia. I'll try and investigate one of them in Night 2. Evil Neutral? Not sure, sorry. 

Again, though, why wouldn't you investigate one of them on Night 1?  It would have been far more beneficial to check someone who you suspect of being Mafia, rather than someone who is null.

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga, and what do  YOU claim to be? So far, you have mentioned that it's easy and everyone can claim Town. Yet, you didn't do so. 

And I'll ask you the same question I've been asked dozen of times, if you are innocent, why? 

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:

Again, though, why wouldn't you investigate one of them on Night 1?  It would have been far more beneficial to check someone who you suspect of being Mafia, rather than someone who is null.

Your post has confused me and I didn't know what to really think about you, so I wanted to get that clear here.

You have ignored my question.

Why are your posts so much focused on me? You've barely commented on anyone else beside me. 

more_horiz
@DanelerH this is question he seems to wannaavoid and dodge. This doesn't really speak good for you @Lux

@Lux you are not saying anything. You give no counter claims. All you do is just say who you suspect which is something that wouldn't benefit you in the situation you are in. There are still many questions you haven't answered. 

And I don't really know what you are saying @CrinsonOverlord. I probably have used some of your sayings and thinkings but if there is a case like that it is probably credited. I don't always read every post before making my claims against somebody as to try and not get fully influenced. 

I would like if you quote what you think I repeated. 

more_horiz
No its k lmao ik u didnt do it on purpose

more_horiz
@Lux you are ignoring all of our questions. 

Tbh, I don't think I need to claim anything atm. Claiming town for me is a double edged sword. I think the way I play speaks the same. Also I may have unintentionally hinted at what I may be, reading though my earlier posts. 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:

Your post has confused me and I didn't know what to really think about you, so I wanted to get that clear here.

Why are your posts so much focused on me? You've barely commented on anyone else beside me. 

That is not a good reason to check a null over a potential Mafia.  As for your question, I didn't feel I needed to answer it.  I find you the most suspicious.  Nothing more; nothing less.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:

That is not a good reason to check a null over a potential Mafia.  As for your question, I didn't feel I needed to answer it.  I find you the most suspicious.  Nothing more; nothing less.

Who says I didn't consider you as a potential Mafia? 

more_horiz
Dan you could have been bluffing so Lux was checking on your bluff. Not to mention you also voted against Lux day 1 Dan, so maybe he took that into consideration when investigating you. I'm trying to play devils advocate to try to find out. And I still don't see a counter claim, so why would I risk lynching someone who is the sheriff. If anything, this sounds like last game all over again. But comparing games is a logical fallacy.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:

Lux wrote:
My main suspects right now: 
1. Pep
2. Crimson 
3. Skit
4. Dan

According to you, Pep and Crimson were higher on the suspect list than I was.  There should have been no reason to investigate me over them.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:

Lux wrote:
My main suspects right now: 
1. Pep
2. Crimson 
3. Skit
4. Dan

According to you, Pep and Crimson were higher on the suspect list than I was.  There should have been no reason to investigate me over them.
Who says that list refers his top prioritizes. If anything, wouldn't it be better for him to try to investigate his lowest priority? It would make him less predictable.

more_horiz
Actually, @Dazo, I did list them from most to least suspicious. However, I wasn't investigating according to that list. There are other factors which I have taken into consideration. 

more_horiz
Heading off to a party and will be afk for maybe 4 hours or so? anyway just sayin

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply