Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
SilentKatana
Linda-Senpai
Omega Ophion
faervel
Lux
Alisae
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
Pepchoninga
Drunkion
DanelerH
15 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 3 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #3

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. DanelerH
2. Drunkion
3. Pepchoninga
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. Debi
6. Dazo
7. Lux
8. faervel
9. SilentKatana
10. Mr.Kandy

Reserves:
1. Omega Ophion

Role Set-up This Game:

Citizen
Citizen
Doctor
Sheriff
Hidden Town
Godfather
Hidden Mafia
Hidden Mafia
Benign Neutral
Evil Neutral

Prizes

Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:41 am; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

more_horiz
They need to eliminate the threats, one by one.

In other words, they need to consistenly put pressure and hope that one of the threats is gonna blow himself (in other words, fall under pressure and role-reveal and such). 

Of course, job ain't that easy. They gonna think that some of the threats are actually allies. 

But there are also Neutrals in this game, which are hard to find (Benign Neutral is a lot easier to find though, because they reveal themselves sometimes, Evil Neutrals are bigger threat because they can also kill).

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

more_horiz
Ok I cought up on most of the roles. 

Yeah, basically like every other mafia...

It will be even more of a pressure fest then.

I was blowing in sweat last game lel DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 3 3974120512 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Gues we don't really have to since there are only like 2 I dont know off

How did you even count...?
Anyway back home and ready to play~!
It'd be really nice if you guys could get more active too
Also I have a feeling we should sub Vasko out but yeah that's the host's call...

more_horiz
Well lets start! What did you have for breakfast? Day 1 is very relevant

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Well lets start! What did you have for breakfast? Day 1 is very relevant

Objection! :

You insisted on day 1 being irrelevant;How can it be relevant in your eyes now?

more_horiz
Very cute objection chiho chan ;-;. But it was sarcasm

more_horiz
Munches on tea biscuits.....

more_horiz
Crimson, enough with complaining about Day 1. You can lynch Mafia just as easily as you can on Day 2. Speaking of which, I think it's important to mention that we need to make sure we lynch Mafia. Because of the role distribution, one mislynch and one successful kill will end the game very quickly. Luckily, either the lynch or the kill could end up hitting a Neutral. If this occurs, we'll have another shot at the Mafia. I do an analysis on the current posts soon (I'm a bit busy right now).

more_horiz
Dan you always post the same thing day 1. Your "analysis" and complaint about me complaining about day 1. I ate cereal. I have no grudge against day 1. I wish i had bacon and eggs though

more_horiz
I ate butter&jam
Oh also tea as usual(P.S I just had ice-cream :3)
(And yeah it was sarcasm but I was bored...and wanted to use that Nanami pic...)
And Dan posts the same thing cause it's the answer to your same thing DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 3 3974120512
So anyway a lynch day 1 ain't so bad but it HAS TO be accurate cause one mislynch causes the lose.
Besides that there's no way the game can end night 1 cause all evil neutrals that can kill don't share their win condition with mafia(student though......) so unless our possible serial killer is someone who thinks of themselves so high that he thinks they know ALL the mafia already(Looking at you pep) and goes for a "mafia kill" and fails to do so...it's pretty safe to say we'll do fine with no >lynches< today.
I am stressing on that "lynch" part cause there's a chance of someone going like "k. then you say we should skipday"...just to be clear not lynching=/=skipping....SO STOP SAYING IT'S AN IRRELEVANT DAY!

more_horiz
If we are going to have a discussion day 1 about who is going to get lynched hen we need something to stem an argument from. I'm not one for waiting so instead of waiting for somebody to makea  point that I can base an argument off of I'll try starting it myself.

First of all, I'm claiming citizen
I'm fully aware that this isn't the safest call, as if there is a kill in the future, I'll be an immidiate suspect, because I claimed citizen with no reason or whatever, but I don't mind, I can defend myself.
I completely agree with Faervel to be honest, because as much as town would like a successful lynch, without we'll do fine as well.

Also I'd like to pressure Crimson more so I will do so.
I like DanelerH's idea, I also think of CrimsonOverlord as suspicious because of his thoughts on Day 1. He was against day 1 in every game but mafia, likely to get the attention off of him. As an example, if you are being passive during a day, people will have a less suspicious opinion towards you, CrimsonOverlord knew this and proceeded to not pressure throughout day 1, saying t was a waste of time. He is doing this again this time, so it can't help but raise my suspicions.
Also I'd like an actual defense @CrimsonOverlord, unlike with DanelerH you can't say I've said this every game so far, because I haven't. Also you may be thinking 'Debi is just doing it for a response.' Yes and no. I want your response to know if I should lynch you or not. If the answer isn't sufficient I see no problem trying to lynch you. Good Luck

more_horiz
Nice. We have our very first mafioso here, no other than debi. Very smart use of words i have to say, but if you read it carefully, you also slipped.

First you started with a role claim, to ensure you are bullet proof for a specific amount of time. You basically put us in a thinking state of whether to shoot you or not because what if we hit fellow town? What if he wasnt lying with that role claim? Its a good move. 

Second you targeted the first player that was replied to, me. This is easy because you have something to bandwagon and base your theories on, while also being incognito by shifting the attention to said person.

Third. Who said i didnt bluff? It worked precisely as i hoped for, luring thirsty mafia in for the debate. 

Your move

more_horiz
This is something I have read on some forum where Dan is also playing Mafia and it's very true! 

"I might judge you on emoticon you have used, but then you will judge me on my judge on you, and that's better than nothing".

I doubt Debi is Mafia, he isn't this stupid to put a move like this. But maybe this is something exactly he's aiming for.

more_horiz
I had missed this T.T(And yeah Dan dying 1st one definetly makes this feel like it's been forever since last game)
Anyway Debi,I kinda stopped following you at some point..."Crims is suspicious cause he's like he's always been!?"

more_horiz
Did you guys read my post or?

more_horiz
Faer actually cuz lux replied

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Faer actually cuz lux replied

I somehow managed to miss that...(Now Lux's post makes a lot more sense)
But anyway so you kinda(well...maybe a bit more than that) agree that he's a bit suspicious but again Lux has a point.For our argument to be true it would be kinda insult-ish towards Debi DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 3 3974120512
P.S @Farkion @Pepchoninga guys stop lurkin' DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 3 576792747

more_horiz
Ok im here, I didnt bother couse i tought you guys wouldnt discuss this AGAIN like jeezus, no one is gonna get lynched today, i already stated my points last 4 times someone wanted to lynch on day 1 it ended up being mafia as i said.

So ok go ahead start lynching lol, i see no point in discussing, except someone mades a retarded mistake which i think it wont happen

With that being said /skipday ZzZz

more_horiz
Before i judge further i want @drunkion @pepchoninga to give their thoughts. As excited as pep was for this, he isnt posting as much. Possibly a neutral wanting to read the situation and play along?

more_horiz
Lynch never happens because players like you are too lazy/too thick to contribute so that lynch can happen >.< 

It's not about factions anymore, it's now just about having more fun in the game.

more_horiz
Seriously lux? you gonna do this again? i mean i already posted this so many times, IF YOU WANT A LYNCH DAY 1, YOU ARE CLEARLY MAFIA, WHY? go read my other 85 post about this and how everyone who tried it was actually mafia, beocuse it just benefits mafia so much, if you try to lynch at random, lets say you did find the mafia, there's no way all players will take the same risk and with mafiosos obviusly not lynching his partner it will be impossible to go trough with it, the only way it goes trough its lynching a neutral/town, which clearly doesnt benifit much town.

done

more_horiz
Sorry niggas, I just scrowed trough them posts.

Tbh, Crimson is always suspicious, I guess that is just the way he plays. 

Debi smartly but very directly expressed his opinion, which for me at this early stage is not something very wise for a mafia to do, so I'm voting against this accusation.

Lux is againg being very balanced in his opinions and posts, which after last game just puts an automatic suspicion lol DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 3 3974120512 

From what I read till now tho, you are just looking for someone to bark against. 

more_horiz
It's 95% same damn thing as it is on Day 2! 

Even by voting to skipday, you just cut us from a worthful discussion which will help us further in the game >.<

Like last time, when Dan healed me because of the Day 1, he thought I was most likely town. Lynch does not have to happen, no! But you can still discuss. 

It's like when two fighters are exchanging punches early in the fight, but none of them goes for a K.O. yet! 

more_horiz
Everybody has diffrent opinions on this subject. 

Fark is just lazy...I'm too if i have to be honest, but I do agree discussions are better then skipping. I belive this will be bad for both the mafia and town and neutrals.

Also I'm lazy and didn't read, how do mafia and neutral win in this game? 

more_horiz
Mafia wins when there are equal number of Town and Mafia players, and Neutrals have to be last one alive.

more_horiz
you can discuss but you get ridicolous things like both crimson and debi said, both arguments were terrible

Debi: Crimson is mafia if he doesnt want lynch on day 1, k..., if crimson said he did want lynch on day one he would be targgeted as a mafia anyway, like debi argument is, crimson is mafia no matter what, looks good at first hand, but once you give it touht its retarded, if he did that in the past doesnt mean he IS MAFIA, and you ask for a defense what defense do you expect, your claim is ridicolous, so what we get? a ridicolous answer from crim.

DEBI IS MAFIA, jeez he is just pressuring you dont say "he is mafia" just becouse he made a pressure move, makes you look more suspicious.

THe pressure was bad and crimson fell for it.

So what i get from this? both players are stoopid

gonna keep watching you guys discuss, from here have fun

more_horiz
excuse me but how did i fail for the bait? it was so obvious as you said. Stop being so agitated , it almost feels like you are rushing for no reason. I just gave my arguments on why debi was mafia, based on his move

more_horiz
Yeah its a terrible arguemnt, just becouse debi makes bad arguments he is not mafia lol

more_horiz
Drunks being so fiery after being like "fuck it idk, skipday" for me isn't doing you any favors. 

While Debi's claims do sound pretty ridiculous, it is normal to judge players from other game experiences in the beginning. A good player would never play the same way twice, but I guess we don't have all that much good players DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 3 1151057309

more_horiz
Like, exactly taking in count past game experience, you guys seriously want to push for it? lel

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply