Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
SilentKatana
Linda-Senpai
Omega Ophion
faervel
Lux
Alisae
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
Pepchoninga
Drunkion
DanelerH
15 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #3

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. DanelerH
2. Drunkion
3. Pepchoninga
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. Debi
6. Dazo
7. Lux
8. faervel
9. SilentKatana
10. Mr.Kandy

Reserves:
1. Omega Ophion

Role Set-up This Game:

Citizen
Citizen
Doctor
Sheriff
Hidden Town
Godfather
Hidden Mafia
Hidden Mafia
Benign Neutral
Evil Neutral

Prizes

Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:41 am; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

more_horiz
Just saying, too big ego isn't always good in mafia.

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
And now you still say, Botto has the qualifications to host mafia Oh Shit 

I mean the special awards that give mafia points...@NightBot

@Linda-Senpai said that they will be given after a mini-mafia ^^ 

I don't think anyone really deserves any for this game. It was too fast paced for anyone to show qualifications for them.

more_horiz
MVP: Lux.

Done deal.

more_horiz
That said, botto please host next one now?

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Double post chet Razz 

Lawl, you people are funny. 

"You scream mafia" 

It's easy to say that after the game finished, but why didn't you bring it up during the game Razz 

I couldn't use all the new things I learned due to the lack of time I spent on the game due to time issues mostly. So just admit you didn't have a clie Razz 

Lux, all I needed was your helpless defence for bote...I actually was ready to kill you but Dan convinced me against it...

Come on even me&Dan told you this during night chat DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 576792747
I was gonna enter day 2 with the mindset of "Ok pressure Crims ASAP,if it switched to Peps,well...u tried at least :3"

more_horiz
I wanted to see that happen ;-; about the pressure i mean

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
And now you still say, Botto has the qualifications to host mafia Oh Shit 

I mean the special awards that give mafia points...@NightBot

@Linda-Senpai said that they will be given after a mini-mafia ^^ 

I don't think anyone really deserves any for this game. It was too fast paced for anyone to show qualifications for them.

Nu uh, you are not escaping Razz 

I want mah evil masterming award DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 3974120512 

Also lel, keep talking bitches, I'm gonna sit here winning more games Wink 

more_horiz
Lmao, someone's ego has grown a little.

more_horiz
DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 576792747

more_horiz
faer I wanna hear your critics on my playing cheers

more_horiz
Plays one day and wants critics...

Lawl, everybody is suspicious day one, whatever you do...

This wasn't your best showing imo tho. 

Git gud. 

more_horiz
Thanks for your input but I wanted to hear @faervel DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 1554389127

And we'll see you when you gon' be neutral Wink

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Thanks for your input but I wanted to hear @faervel DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 1554389127

And we'll see you when you gon' be neutral Wink

You did pretty great actually.
But I'd like you to kill a mafia more tbh...
Speaking of which...you said you knew my role,Can I know my mistakes?

more_horiz
Yeah, I should have done that.

You did none. But I connected you with Pep. Pep is still new to this game, could have done something stupid and you was kinda cautious and protective. 

I didn't want to start a theory against you. Because eve  when we are no allies I simply enjoy to play with ya.

more_horiz
I must win mvp :D, i did nothing lel, think my best play was not choosing any side DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 3974120512

more_horiz
How was i though? Need to know where to improve etc

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Yeah, I should have done that.

You did none. But I connected you with Pep. Pep is still new to this game, could have done something stupid and you was kinda cautious and protective. 

I didn't want to start a theory against you. Because eve  when we are no allies I simply enjoy to play with ya.

Lol Lux you are too kind.
(Srsly even your kill came from wanting other active players to have a more enjoyable game than the win condition of yourself)
Try to win a lil' DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 3974120512
...Still ty but I think for that to work you'd have to theorize vs Pep 1st :3

more_horiz
Pep read a good load of shit and feel more comfortable playing the game...

Also I faer was more suspicious to me Razz 

And I didn't know who was mafia till like the end of day 1, cuz I couldn't find the night chat DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 3974120512 

more_horiz
Reading shit is one thing and doing shit you read is another one. I was reading stuff too but I figured most of the cheeky things alone.

@faervel yeah Ik. But I would rather have an enjoyable game than win. That's just how I roll bounce

Speaking of Mafia, I'd really love if new one would get hosted this weekend!

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Where's my old lux tho Sad

Ok, @NightBot, I think we can all agree we have a locked lynch. 

What was this about?

more_horiz
Don't know what you are talking about Razz 

more_horiz
I meant what do you mean by "Old Lux DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 1554389127

more_horiz
I asked for a review of my game ;--;

more_horiz
You lynched your Sheriff :/

more_horiz
But you are getting back in form Wink

more_horiz
Yep good ol' Crims this game ^.^

more_horiz
I'll read over this when I get a chance, apologies for being absent even tho I said I'd co-host

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I meant what do you mean by "Old Lux DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 1554389127

A lux that actually plays the game good DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 11 1554389127

more_horiz
It's okay Linda, Botto did a fine job. You can re-pay us by making next one get hosted soon! :D

more_horiz
And giving us awards Razz 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply