Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
SilentKatana
Linda-Senpai
Omega Ophion
faervel
Lux
Alisae
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
Pepchoninga
Drunkion
DanelerH
15 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 10 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #3

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. DanelerH
2. Drunkion
3. Pepchoninga
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. Debi
6. Dazo
7. Lux
8. faervel
9. SilentKatana
10. Mr.Kandy

Reserves:
1. Omega Ophion

Role Set-up This Game:

Citizen
Citizen
Doctor
Sheriff
Hidden Town
Godfather
Hidden Mafia
Hidden Mafia
Benign Neutral
Evil Neutral

Prizes

Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:41 am; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 10 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

more_horiz
People should listen to me more. When I get mafia members right 4/5 times and people don't take evidence as evidence its irritating.
Also by the way just because its 3v3v2 doesn't mean its game over NightBot

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 10 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win)

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Mafia wins once there is an equal number of Town and Mafia left alive. 

It's hidden in the first spoiler.

more_horiz
What are you talking about Debi? You also lynched your own sheriff without much listening. I was the only one who defended Dazo.

more_horiz
hi Guys im here

more_horiz
Lux was the only one who defended dazo. Debi,claiming citizen early is a terrible move. No one would believe you

more_horiz
nah i was gonna play this tournament but you know time zone and time as well forgive me next time i will play for sure

more_horiz
This isnt a tournament lol

more_horiz
lol i was thinking that it was but anyway  if someone want to duel im here

more_horiz
I'm not frustrated that I didn't win, I'm just dissappointed cuz we've been waiting for Mafia 1 month and it ended on N1 DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 10 3974120512

Next one will probs get hosted on Christmas lmao

Was I playin' good at least?

more_horiz
Nah botto is gonna host one real soon, also yep you were a fun rival ^^

more_horiz
U were k.

Tho it was overly easy to spot you weren't town. 

And since you weren't mafia either, it was one of the 2 neutrals. 

I was actually thinking Drunks is the evil neutral and youw ere the passive one lel Razz 

Anywasy, @NightBot, AWARDS

more_horiz
Pep was so obv not town lol

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Agreed.  If I were Town, I would have been going after Pep.

more_horiz
I would actually like you to tell me how you got to this conclusion.

more_horiz
Because you kinda repeated what other said mostly and bandwaggoned. Also kinda hid in the shadows.

more_horiz
Weel I really didn't have the same time to play as last mafia...

As you can see I mostly come up to chill out and post some spam during the week, till I get my shit sorted. 

Also I couldn't do much, except say my opinion on the things that happened and either do nothing or get on the train. Even I was Town, I would probably go for the lynch on Bote...

more_horiz
Pep u were evil to the bone kid

more_horiz
Not saying lynching dazo was wrong. You just screamed mafia lol i was gonna lynch you next

more_horiz
Ahhh what was that post. Someone delete pllls

more_horiz
I apologize for the above, idk how that happened.

I was going to say that I've noticed the ratios of town to non town: 5/3/2.

That's not fair for town to have to not have any mislynches, especially when those non-town are not going to side with town. At least have 67% of the players be town so it's reasonably fair, otherwise these types of games will end VERY quickly.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Agreed.  If I were Town, I would have been going after Pep.

Pep lynch train~!Choo~Choo~!
But yeah numbers were super unfair...

more_horiz
Well, I don't know how I was suppose to know that when I've never played the game, Linda didn't exactly leave me with guide to the game...
@Pepchoninga, I already gave them out and said so...

Last edited by NightBot on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
I like to hear critics on my play so that's why I am asking. And yeah Pep lol, that was the theory I was talking about. And I might have gave you neutral vibe but I'd be hella hard for you to provd that Wink

more_horiz
And now you still say, Botto has the qualifications to host mafia Oh Shit 

I mean the special awards that give mafia points...@NightBot

@Linda-Senpai said that they will be given after a mini-mafia ^^ 

more_horiz
Double post chet Razz 

Lawl, you people are funny. 

"You scream mafia" 

It's easy to say that after the game finished, but why didn't you bring it up during the game Razz 

I couldn't use all the new things I learned due to the lack of time I spent on the game due to time issues mostly. So just admit you didn't have a clie Razz 

Lux, all I needed was your helpless defence for bote...I actually was ready to kill you but Dan convinced me against it...

more_horiz
I actually bringed it out but saved it for Day 2, breh. 

But I was correct when I defended bote. Only I saw his true, good nature! Foolish Town.

more_horiz
Because you werent important enough to kill. I personally was gonna lynch you day 2. Also the momentum was on dazo. Dont bandwaggon as much next time so that u arent as noticable

more_horiz
Same, I wanted to lynch yo' ass on day 2 and save bote's ass on D1 so I can kill of a Townie.

more_horiz
I didn't bandwagon. I smartly finished off the buisness Wink if you were a better players Crimson, then you might've even had a chance to lynch me Day 2 Razz 

more_horiz
I like your confidence but town was really out-numbered this time. 

But can't wait for the next game and to out-play your ass! 
DA Mini Mafia #3 (Mafia & Benign win) - Page 10 1554389127

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply