Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
hazmah
username290
Omega Ophion
YAMI MOTO#1
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
DanelerH
Lux
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
14 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 3 EmptyDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #2.5

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Mr.Kandy
2. Lux
3. ZeroPassion
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. hazmah
8. DanelerH
9. Debi
10. DMK

Reserves:
1. faervel
2. username290
3. ZeroPassion

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 7/26/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 22 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
I don't necessarily think Hazmah is saying that we should sacrifice someone.  I think xe's just saying it isn't as bad as we make it out to be.  I can somewhat agree with this.  This happened before in the first game xe played with us.  Xe gave up on trying to convince us and decided to let us lynch xem to shed some light on who the Mafia were.  Based on who tried to lynch the Town and their reasons for doing so, it can help determine who the Mafia are.  

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
I don't necessarily think Hazmah is saying that we should sacrifice someone.  I think xe's just saying it isn't as bad as we make it out to be.  I can somewhat agree with this.  This happened before in the first game xe played with us.  Xe gave up on trying to convince us and decided to let us lynch xem to shed some light on who the Mafia were.  Based on who tried to lynch the Town and their reasons for doing so, it can help determine who the Mafia are.  

That last part wasn't supposed to be bolded.

more_horiz
Guys you do know that statistically random lynching day 1 generally helps mafia more then town......
Also thanks for the love of trying to lynch me of all people.... How could you lynch this cute lamb
 []
 []
 []
----
 \ /

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:
Guys you do know that statistically random lynching day 1 generally helps mafia more then town......
Also thanks for the love of trying to lynch me of all people.... How could you lynch this cute lamb
 []
 []
 []
----
 \ /

I mean, it's more that you're promoting skipping day which is just... bad. But it's whatever, I'm not going to convince anyone in game.

more_horiz
I just feel that day one is useless for town. They have no info about anything, thats why I said skip day.

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:
I just feel that day one is useless for town. They have no info about anything, thats why I said skip day.

I mean I can understand and empathise with that, that's what I felt when I started out, however the most information or the most accurate information you will get is by READING both posts and people. 

What happens if two people both claim investigator, cop etc? You choose the one you think is more town based off how you read them. It's the same concept in that you are reading people.

Relying on abilities is both unhealthy for the game (as people with reading abilities can die) and you generally will get slower, less fun games. It essentially becomes "Do I get lucky and hit scum".

more_horiz
Random lynching benefits mafia on any day lel DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:

If you find someone scummy, you lynch them. But EVEN if they show town then you're gaining information. 

As for the death thing, fine.

Lynch me, and then you will see that crimson and drunkion are scum/anti-town.

In my opinion I find hazmah to be innocent/non-suspicious. What he is doing in this quote, is he is trying to defend himself, by making people think pessimistically. What I mean by this is he is making you think to yourself 'what if he actually is town, and crimson and drunkion are scum/anti-town.' In theory, this would be likely to be a defence for when you know you are likely to get lynched, or you don't mind not playing anymore, due to not being an important role or the like.

The 'not wanting to play anymore' theory is because of:
hazmah wrote:
As for the death thing, fine.

Due to this I think it to be very likely that he isn't an important role, if he was an important role, such as a godfather, or the like, he would be less worried of getting lynched, and so should the town. People may perceive this differently, but this is just how I view it.

I also think he is innocent due to his /votes. At the moment, and in the previous games, he has been using it to quickly get reactions off of people, whether that be aggressive, or more passive. I doubt that he is /vote ing in order to kill a town because he is a Mafioso. I believe this as it would be common sense for the other mafia member to come to his rescue when he is getting lynch threats. These people would be Drunkion and Crimson.
Drunkion wrote:
Hazmah, he is not saying that, last time i said "lynchging on day 1 is highly profitable for mafia, no one listened "WHY WOULD MAFIA LYNCH ON DAY 1" Why? becouse its easy to get a random lynch and if they start it, so yeah, last time no one believed me and Zero was mafia indeed, he was trying to lynch anyone he didnt care who.

So yeah, if you want me to tell you why i would be suspecting you right now? same reason i suspected zero, if i was mafia i would be trying to do exactly what you are doing, force a random lynch on someone you know who isnt yours, its a win win, worst case scenario? no one follows you, best case? you get a free kill.

Now if indeed you are not mafia, there are 2 options, you are voting someone randomly who is mafia and you wont get any follows, if you target someone random who isnt mafia, mafia players will follow your lynch

/lynch hazmah

and
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
If ur so set on the sacrifical pawn mentality why dont you offer yourself up? It's because you are mafia and cannot risk such a thing especially this early.

/lynch hazmah

Let's hear what the others say about your behavior

First of all I'm going to dissect what the reason for Drunkion lynching hazmah was.
Drunkion wrote:
So yeah, if you want me to tell you why i would be suspecting you right now? same reason i suspected zero, if i was mafia i would be trying to do exactly what you are doing, force a random lynch on someone you know who isnt yours, its a win win, worst case scenario? no one follows you, best case? you get a free kill.

I believe that the reason for Drunkion voting vs hazmah is logical. However it debunks what I said before about hazmah just lynching for a reaction. However there is a problem with this. Throughout the day there hasn't been any time where hazmah has actually tried to force a random lynch.

I do have a problem with why Crimson voted for hazmah's lynching though:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
If ur so set on the sacrifical pawn mentality why dont you offer yourself up? It's because you are mafia and cannot risk such a thing especially this early.

/lynch hazmah

There is a lot of certainty within what CrimsonOverlord has said. It is clear that he is convinced hazmah is mafia due to:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
It's because you are mafia and cannot risk such a thing especially this early.

What this makes me think is that Crimson is a mafia who doesn't know what he's doing. Let me explain why I think this, on several occasions Crimson has argued against first day lynching happening, however as soon as Drunkion voted to lynch hazmah, Crimson also followed up on this. So lets take Crimson to be bandwagoning then, if he was, its agreeable that Crimson would have agreed with hazmahs lynching, because he would be following up on somebody else. However he only did when Drunkion voted to lynch, not anybody else. This makes me conclude that they are both mafia.
Drunkion wrote:

An appropriate strategy I think we could use, is lynching CrimsonOverlord, and I will explain why. If Drunkion protects CrimsonOverlord, whether that being trying to deflect his attention it is extremely likely that they are both mafia, or they broke the rules sharing their roles through other means. Due to Drunkion sticking to CrimsonOverlord without hesitation.

If Drunkion doesn't protect and instead turns on CrimsonOverlord, we can deduce that Drunkion himself is likely mafia. This is because of what he said himself:
Drunkion wrote:
Now if indeed you are not mafia, there are 2 options, you are voting someone randomly who is mafia and you wont get any follows, if you target someone random who isnt mafia, mafia players will follow your lynch

The way to explain it is if you do this to the quote:

If hazmah targets somebody who is mafia, the mafia will get protected by one person and likely only one person. If you target somebody who isn't mafia there will be more than 1 person protecting him or her, and the mafia will jump on them.

Taking all of this into account, I believe very strongly that lynching either Drunkion or CrimsonOverlord is the best for the game at the moment
/unskipday
/lynch CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
@Lux i highly doubt anyone would follow that lynch. I did give my reason though. Take it as a test per say. I still stand day 1 is what you had for breakfast tier.

more_horiz
@debi i could use your very own deduction against you. I acted on my free will and reasoning when i lynched. Arent you also passively protecting hazmah? I could declare that you 2 are both mafia, however why should anyone believe me by such a wild claim?

more_horiz
You are also being contradictory urself. You said lynching day 1 is pointless as well, in fact you were the first to skipday. A good bluff id say snd you jumped on the kill as soon as you saw hazmah being lynched by 2 people, thus giving you a valid reason for picking on someone. Do you deny this? Even if you do ill just see what the others have to say.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

/lynch hazmah

The events of today have surprised me, but I will have to admit that I agree with what Debi said. I didn't really mention it because arguing further would likely make more people against me because of the above quote and less likely for the crimson lynch next day.

Essentially what Crimson did above was trap me in a well thought out trap. I can't respond because it would mean that "I'm mafia and don't want to be lynched" and if I don't respond I get lynched.

/Unlynch
/Lynch CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
Hm, interesting arguments to tell atleast.

Crims in response to your: 

@Lux i highly doubt anyone would follow that lynch. I did give my reason though. Take it as a test per say. I still stand day 1 is what you had for breakfast tier.

It was not you who started up the lynch it was Drunkion. You added your lynch without some very poor and basic arguments.

Whatever happens, Day 1 ends in two hours. I am still against lynching anyone.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I still stand day 1 is what you had for breakfast tier.

CrimsonOverlord wrote:

/lynch hazmah

2 questions for you Crimson if you wouldn't mind asking them:
1. What is your reason for wanting to lynch hazmah
2. How come, before getting targeted you have been proven as wanting to lynch due to what you said yourself, and being completely certain. But howcome when you are getting targeted you become much more passive and reserved? example:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
 I acted on my free will and reasoning when i lynched.

CrimsonOverlord wrote:
@debi i could use your very own deduction against you.

I could shows that you don't want to do something, this is likely because as I said you are being much more passive, not explaining anything you say to a apprehensible extent, instead of just saying why. This also could mean that you don't have an argument because you aren't explaining it. Meaning you could easily be hiding something, or trying to deflect attention off of yourself.

you say
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
@debi i could use your very own deduction against you...
Arent you also passively protecting hazmah? 

It is arguable that I am protecting hazmah and I can see where you are coming from, however where is the logic in me being a mafia, and giving out a process to find a mafia, that mafia being me?

also in response to:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
You are also being contradictory urself. You said lynching day 1 is pointless as well, in fact you were the first to skipday. A good bluff id say snd you jumped on the kill as soon as you saw hazmah being lynched by 2 people, thus giving you a valid reason for picking on someone. Do you deny this? Even if you do ill just see what the others have to say.

I believe that skipping day 1 is good due to their not being evidence and that judging what people say is unreliable due to people perceiving things in different ways. I would skip the day, however I saw undeniable evidence (in my opinion).

more_horiz
You read what you like to read only @debi. You can go ahead and lynch me though i dont mind. I also used ur logic against you, nth in the deduction was different nor baseless.

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
Hazmah, he is not saying that, last time i said "lynchging on day 1 is highly profitable for mafia, no one listened "WHY WOULD MAFIA LYNCH ON DAY 1" Why? becouse its easy to get a random lynch and if they start it, so yeah, last time no one believed me and Zero was mafia indeed, he was trying to lynch anyone he didnt care who.

/lynch hazmah

Just because you was right last time out doesn't mean you are right once again. When I basically beated you in our student 1v1 no one believed me and then we lynched a wrong person instead of you who was scum. It means nothing. Then you said "if you are not mafia" and then lynched him? I mean, what? DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 3 3974120512 
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

/lynch hazmah

These hazmah lynches have been completely random and argumentless.

This post was dedicated to why/how hazmah was lynched and my comment on it.

more_horiz
@crimsonoverlord
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I also used ur logic against you, nth in the deduction was different nor baseless.

If you are so confident you can use my deduction against me, grow up and prove it, or just make pointless points with no evidence which everybody can judge.

more_horiz
Grow up and prove it? Lol what. I literally said the reasoning you used could be used against you as well. Nothing more, nothing else. I wont spell it out for you since you literally typed the reasoning behind it yourself. 

Me lynching hazmah is just to get a reaction and a read. He did so 3 times by now, just as you yourself are doing so too atm. I see no wrong in this. This isnt a death lynch, its a pressure lynch. Death lynching on day 1 is very rng as i said.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Reaction votes will get nowhere unless majority votes on that person, which atm i see no reason as to why they would. I understand the tactic, it's just kinda idle now

CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yeah whatever you say. Im saying provocative lynches are good and ofc  a common tactic, but not on day 1 . Prove me wrong if you will. No one is salty here btw, we all resolved the issue from last game, anyway back to this. Unless you lead a reasonable bandwaggon day 1 the pressure voting wont do you any good.

CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Grow up and prove it? Lol what. I literally said the reasoning you used could be used against you as well. Nothing more, nothing else. I wont spell it out for you since you literally typed the reasoning behind it yourself. 

Me lynching hazmah is just to get a reaction and a read. He did so 3 times by now, just as you yourself are doing so too atm. I see no wrong in this. This isnt a death lynch, its a pressure lynch. Death lynching on day 1 is very rng as i said.

Hmmm, so you're trying to get a reaction and a read? Despite you previously saying that's it's bad???????????????????

more_horiz
So let me get this straight hazmah, you try to lynch a random person like ophion, i dont follow you neither does crimson, any smart mafia player would go along your random lynch becouse its a free kill, the fact that no one followed it shows that you are either mafia or ophion is, also debi said "hazmah never tried to do a random lynch" OPHION? lawl

more_horiz
So let me get this straight hazmah, you try to lynch a random person like ophion, i dont follow you neither does crimson, any smart mafia player would go along your random lynch becouse its a free kill, the fact that no one followed it shows that you are either mafia or ophion is, also debi said "hazmah never tried to do a random lynch" OPHION? lawl

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:

Or maybe he is just testing out the waters? You all play same game here, come on. 

Besides, night should begin any minute. What has been said is said. Let's see what night will bring us.

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:

Why would a smart Mafia player go along with a random lynch?  Those are bandwagon votes and thus grounds to be lynched.  It's one of the reasons why Debi is suspicious of Crimson.

All of Hazmah's votes seem more like pressure votes to me.

more_horiz
DAY 1 IS UP! NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 7/29/16 AT 5:30 PM MY TIME (48 HOURS FROM NOW) OR ONCE ALL ACTIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED!

more_horiz
DRUNKION HAS BEEN SUBBED OUT AND REPLACED WITH ZeroPassion! EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

more_horiz
DanelerH (Sheriff) WAS KILLED BY THE MAFIA LAST NIGHT! DAY 2 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 7/30/16 AT 1:30 PM MY TIME (48 HOURS FROM NOW) OR ONCE ALL ACTIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED! 

ROLES REMAINING
Citizen
Citizen
Doctor
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Godfather
Hidden Mafia
Benign Neutral
Evil Neutral

Graveyard:
DanelerH (Sheriff) Killed by the Mafia night 1

@DMK
@CrimsonOverlord
@Debi
@hazmah
@Lux
@Mr.Kandy
@ZeroPassion
@YAMI MOTO#1
@Omega Ophion

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hi guys.

Claiming Executioner turned Survivor because my target (DanelerH) was killed.

more_horiz
Now normally I would be making some more posts as to how I feel about the players, but since I'm Survivor, I shouldn't care, besides surviving.

But that would be no fun for me personally, so I might as well act as a mediator.

DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 3 2896007000

more_horiz
Sheriff being killed is a great loss to town already. Let' start with the breafing. 

I was bussed last night.

more_horiz
And shame to everyone who attempted to skip the day. That's much worse than no lynching day 1, although I wouldn't have minded the no lynch on the day 1 solely for the reason of there being an even number of players (able to have more mislynches if possible).

Had there been odd then it'd be wiser to lynch then, but that's a different story.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply