Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
hazmah
username290
Omega Ophion
YAMI MOTO#1
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
DanelerH
Lux
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
14 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 EmptyDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #2.5

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Mr.Kandy
2. Lux
3. ZeroPassion
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. hazmah
8. DanelerH
9. Debi
10. DMK

Reserves:
1. faervel
2. username290
3. ZeroPassion

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 7/26/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 22 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
Wassup. @ZeroPassion I'm godfather, mind helping me with my lynch?
/Vote DMK

Whoever is evil neutral vote DMK.

faervel wrote:
#CheatConfirmed

/Lynch DMK
gg

/skipday

Your turns p_p

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
/skip day

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
@Linda-senpai

End this day and the town. Put DMK out of his misery.

Plus I wanted to lynch him for being such a flappy bapple.

DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 4144076462 DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 1968215193 DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 3147896512 DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 2896007000

DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 1112170017

more_horiz
DMK HAS BEEN LYNCHED! HE WAS THE MASON LEADER! GAME IS OVER! THE MAFIA, AUDITOR, AND EXECUTIONER WIN! 

FULL ROLES LIST
Sheriff: DanelerH
Doctor: Mr.Kandy
Gunsmith: Omega Ophion
Mason Leader: DMK
Citizen: Debi
Citizen: CrimsonOverlord
Godfather: hazmah
Kidnapper: Lux
Executioner: ZeroPassion
Audtior: faervel

Full list of Night Actions: 
Night 1: hazmah killed DanelerH, Lux bussed Debi and CrimsonOverlord. YAMI MOTO#1(faervel) tried to Audit hazmah but failed. DMK tried to recruit Debi but CrimsonOverlord was recruited via bussing. Omega Ophion tried to give the gun to CrimsonOverlord, but Debi received it via bussing instead. Mr.Kandy healed hazmah.

Night 2: hazmah killed Omega Ophion. Lux bussed hazmah and ZeroPassion. Mr.Kandy healed ZeroPassion. faervel audited Omega Ophion.

Night 3: hazmah killed Debi. DMK tried to recruit Debi but was audited. faervel audited DMK. Mr.Kandy healed DMK.

Rewards:
MVP: ZeroPassion. Mafia and Auditor wouldn't have won if he hadn't chose to side with them instead of town on Day 4.
Evil Genius: hazmah. Deciding to admit to being Godfather and hope that ZeroPassion would side with him won the game for Mafia.
Best Citizen: Debi

DP will be awarded shortly.

more_horiz
Love it how my bussing messed up night 1 actions DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 3974120512 (it was actually hazmah who told me who to bus).

Gg and love them neutrals!

more_horiz
The way it ended was pretty funny.  I'm guessing it was also Hazmah's idea to kill me?

more_horiz
Can we have an ag (after game thread) dedicated to discussing each player's play from both s host and player standpoint.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
The way it ended was pretty funny.  I'm guessing it was also Hazmah's idea to kill me?

Yes. I got the feeling u were an investigative role iirc (don't remember ask lux). And you seemed too independent to try to sheep.

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
Can we have an ag (after game thread) dedicated to discussing each player's play from both s host and player standpoint.

Don't really see the point. That can be done here before the next game starts.

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:

DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 1968215193
Really love this idea.
hazmah wrote:
DanelerH wrote:

Yes. I got the feeling u were an investigative role iirc (don't remember ask lux). And you seemed too independent to try to sheep.

Yeah, I wanted to kill Debi but Dan kill seemed a score too.

more_horiz
I think we should review the mistakes each player did and try to improve ^^

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
hazmah wrote:

You've already got sign ups here, do you really want to fill this thread up with non-game stuff (while relevant for both neatness and organisation AG are hosted outside of game thread)?

more_horiz
Did I actually SERIOUSLY lose all I posted?

e-e

Well all I was gonna say was that I felt haz was scum fosho, but leaned the neutral there. Lux I disliked for the piggy back claim of Citizen as well.

All in all a good day. q_q

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
hazmah wrote:

You've already got sign ups here, do you really want to fill this thread up with non-game stuff (while relevant for both neatness and organisation AG are hosted outside of game thread)?

Err not sure how discussing players plays from this game is non game stuff

more_horiz
Gosh darnit. I don't know why I didn't vote to lynch. I knew for sure Hazmah was godfather. If I did I know I would have gotten kandy's vote and might have been able to sway Zero. FFS

more_horiz
RIt's not the actual game though, so it's just clustering the thread.
Linda-Senpai wrote:
hazmah wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
hazmah wrote:

Err not sure how discussing players plays from this game is non game stuff

more_horiz
Hey look I've gotten Best Citizen all of my games so far.
Also Lux

Yeah, I wanted to kill Debi but Dan kill seemed a score too.

Why am I getting the impression I'm always wanted dead

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
Hey look I've gotten Best Citizen all of my games so far.

Well, you did shoot the only other Citizen on Day 2.  There wasn't much of a competition.

more_horiz
Dan going in tho. Dan is still the most talented member here at Mafia from what I've seen. No offence js.

more_horiz
I told you lux and hazmah were mafia. Got shot instead lmao

more_horiz
ZP getting MVP for picking a side DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 3974120512

more_horiz
Can't wait for the new round.

Btw how was I playing, it was my first time being scum

more_horiz
lux played good the short part i saw, i mean he sticked to his character from past games and didnt follow hazmah which would have been too shady.

But zp says your claim of citizen was bad so you should review that.

I wanna address a problem with some players here, and its that they are way too easy to influence.

Guys this game is about trusting no one, so if i say there's a double student, the chances are way too low, so either me or the other student should be lynched.

The game were zero was mafia, he adopted a teaching figure, which led some of you guys to basically give all your trust to him, that's wrong, as it proved that your teacher was indeed mafia.

And in this game hazmah took the position of an aggressive player who would start going all in against everyone who doubted him, and you guys again believed him DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 3974120512, i want you to start doubting everyone, otherwise you will keep falling for the same tricks again and again, it should make the game more interesting Smile

more_horiz
I agree that some players are too easy to influence (I admit it's not hard to manipulate with me either).

Though in hazmah's defense he's always going aggressive.

And about my citizen claim, yeah, I'll review that and see how can I improve.

And Linda, this is one childish idea but also a bit cool. How about players get points after every round according to their perfomance? You could call them Mafia Points. It would be something like reputation points, just for mafia. Of course MVP and other users who were awarded with a title would get more points after a round. There can be negative points too (like if you perform badly then you lose some points...). Thoughts?

more_horiz
im not accusing anyone, you dont have to defend hazmah DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 3974120512

im just trying to make the game more interesting, and yeah hazmah is always aggressive its his playstyle but this game he was particurally overdoing it

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
lux played good the short part i saw, i mean he sticked to his character from past games and didnt follow hazmah which would have been too shady.

I wanna address a problem with some players here, and its that they are way too easy to influence.

Guys this game is about trusting no one, so if i say there's a double student, the chances are way too low, so either me or the other student should be lynched.

The game were zero was mafia, he adopted a teaching figure, which led some of you guys to basically give all your trust to him, that's wrong, as it proved that your teacher was indeed mafia.

And in this game hazmah took the position of an aggressive player who would start going all in against everyone who doubted him, and you guys again believed him DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 3974120512, i want you to start doubting everyone, otherwise you will keep falling for the same tricks again and again, it should make the game more interesting DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 Icon_smile

Actually if Hazmah were to be called scummy for anything it's for playing less agresive this game...you can't fos people for their playstyle cause..that's how they do it...but he actually played less agresive this game...I mean 3rd day all he did was a lynch on Lux but still I don't find that THAT scummy either to be honest...
I think MVP should've gone to Lux/Hazmah though...

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:

And in this game hazmah took the position of an aggressive player who would start going all in against everyone who doubted him, and you guys again believed him DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 12 3974120512, i want you to start doubting everyone, otherwise you will keep falling for the same tricks again and again, it should make the game more interesting Smile

A couple of things to say to this:

1) I am always right, regardless of faction

2) hazmah is a loser and should be lynched day 1 / ignored

3) In regards to the doubting stuff thing for everyone (not directed solely to you), let's not confuse this with discrediting anything anyone says because "of the off chance they are scum!" While a more experienced player is able to catch more of what can be deemed scummy and catch scum better, you cannot discredit what they say for the sake of doubt, but you have to watch the pattern and behavior of the player. This game is NOT just "find counter claims and don't lynch the most believable" but psychological too, there's a reason that scum act how they do. The me teaching thing in the other game was telling about why a day skip was terrible, the benefits of the lynch, and posting since ppl didn't seem to understand that. I would have done that as town, but maybe shove that down others throats.

4) Refer to 1.

Also Lux, your Citizen claim was terrible and I don't know why you felt the need to piggyback it, especially as town which would have been disadvantageous to everyone, especially given that a citizen claim was made and it would have been known to scum to not kill you over other PRs if true.

more_horiz
Has anyone read my idea about Mafia Points?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply