Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
hazmah
username290
Omega Ophion
YAMI MOTO#1
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
DanelerH
Lux
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
14 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 13 EmptyDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #2.5

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Mr.Kandy
2. Lux
3. ZeroPassion
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. hazmah
8. DanelerH
9. Debi
10. DMK

Reserves:
1. faervel
2. username290
3. ZeroPassion

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 7/26/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 22 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 13 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I agree that some players are too easy to influence (I admit it's not hard to manipulate with me either).

Though in hazmah's defense he's always going aggressive.

And about my citizen claim, yeah, I'll review that and see how can I improve.

And Linda, this is one childish idea but also a bit cool. How about players get points after every round according to their perfomance? You could call them Mafia Points. It would be something like reputation points, just for mafia. Of course MVP and other users who were awarded with a title would get more points after a round. There can be negative points too (like if you perform badly then you lose some points...). Thoughts?

We have a mafia ranking system on DNF based on how player's played and reward points based of faction win / MVP

Although I find those flawed on actual skill tbh

I forgot to mention in response to Drunk too about the "influence" - it should be more of the own player's way of seeing how x is scum instead of always being swayed by others so they can see how a player is scum. You should be open minded about it too, but not just stubborn to not hear out how someone else sees it either.

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  - Page 13 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:
Lux wrote:
I agree that some players are too easy to influence (I admit it's not hard to manipulate with me either).

Though in hazmah's defense he's always going aggressive.

And about my citizen claim, yeah, I'll review that and see how can I improve.

And Linda, this is one childish idea but also a bit cool. How about players get points after every round according to their perfomance? You could call them Mafia Points. It would be something like reputation points, just for mafia. Of course MVP and other users who were awarded with a title would get more points after a round. There can be negative points too (like if you perform badly then you lose some points...). Thoughts?

We have a mafia ranking system on DNF based on how player's played and reward points based of faction win / MVP

Although I find those flawed on actual skill tbh

Yeah, I was thinking about something like that. Seems like a cool thing to have.

more_horiz
That would make it more competitive so id like something of the sort too

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Can't wait for the new round.

Btw how was I playing, it was my first time being scum

You claimed Citizen under absolutely no pressure at all. That was a horrible play.

more_horiz
Yeah indeed, not a best play.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply