Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
username290
Linda-Senpai
11 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 3 EmptyDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #1

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. DanelerH
2. Lux
3. JC the Shadow Hunter
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. Debi
8. DMK
9. username290

Reserves:

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 6/28/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
Was anyone saved by the Doctor last night?  That could help narrow down some possible roles.

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
You can't know, since one town role is hidden role.

more_horiz
So you can't know that the Doctor is the hidden role.

more_horiz
Except the Doctor is a role in every game.  "Doctor" is even listed under "Roles left".

more_horiz
i don't think the doctor saved anyone, because i don't think anyone else was attacked 
maybe both neutrals are Benign (or at least not killers)

more_horiz
Woah, my bad. I think that doctor healed someone who wasn't targetted then.

more_horiz
that seams most likely 
so now we got nothing to go on as for who to lynch

more_horiz
There's also a chance of them not doing anything 1st night(AGAIN) just to annoy Linda and prolong the night time...(R.I.P if anyone did that)
Though I prefer not insta-jumping to any conclusions till everyone confirmed they weren't healed.
Also it'd be nice to know if anything happened to anyone cause this might give us some information(Idk..roleblocked,witched,jailed somehow..anything)
As for me...I was ignored the whole night Sad

more_horiz
By "them" I mean possible existing killing roles.
Also maybe they were role-blocked?

more_horiz
well someone did die

more_horiz
I forgot about role-blocking.  That's certainly another possibility.  As for whether anything happened to us, I was ignored, as well.

more_horiz
nothing happened to me

more_horiz
wait do we get a PM that we were role-blocked or do we just get told that we failed

more_horiz
I doubt anyone would reveal that they got role blocked. That means they are special role. I think no one would risk revealing this early.

more_horiz
i'll be gone for the rest of the day so tell me how this plays out

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I doubt anyone would reveal that they got role blocked. That means they are special role. I think no one would risk revealing this early.

Citizens can get role-blocked as well;It's not like the role-blocker knows who's a citizen.
Also...come on Lux,There's only 1 citizen alive what are the odds of everyone talking being one?

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Lux wrote:

Citizens can get role-blocked as well;It's not like the role-blocker knows who's a citizen.
Also...come on Lux,There's only 1 citizen alive what are the odds of everyone talking being one?

Oh yeah, that's right. Well, so then. 

more_horiz
I had nothing happen to me

more_horiz
YOU DO GET A NOTIFICATION IF ROLE BLOCKED

more_horiz
Linda what is the difference between evil neutrals and benign neutrals?

more_horiz
Back from that breathtaking euro 2016 game, so let me read wut happened

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

EVIL NEUTRALS ARE JUST THAT; EVIL. THEY SPREAD CHAOS AND CORRUPTION. BENIGN NEUTRALS ARE JUST THAT - BENIGN. THEY AREN'T NECESSARILY AGAINST EITHER TOWN OR MAFIA.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Lux wrote:

EVIL NEUTRALS ARE JUST THAT; EVIL. THEY SPREAD CHAOS AND CORRUPTION. BENIGN NEUTRALS ARE JUST THAT - BENIGN. THEY AREN'T NECESSARILY AGAINST EITHER TOWN OR MAFIA.

Win criteria is the same? Last one standing?

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Lux wrote:

Win criteria is the same? Last one standing?

The win condition of every neutral role is stated under that role's description.

more_horiz
Seems the only way to advance this case is to reveal what happened. Well i got bussed by the bus driver. That's the equivalent of being saved right? Correct me if im wrong,still trying to understand all of these roles

more_horiz
Well..considering no one else announced that they were bused,then I'm gonna go ahead and assume you were the primary target but you got bused with DMK and he died instead...
This is not nearly enough T.T

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Seems the only way to advance this case is to reveal what happened. Well i got bussed by the bus driver. That's the equivalent of being saved right? Correct me if im wrong,still trying to understand all of these roles

Not necessarily.  I think it's just a target switch.  If Player A is targeted by the Mafia, but is Bussed with Player B, Player B is killed, instead.  Ideally, we would want Player B to be Mafia (or maybe Evil Neutral), but it's not the equivalent of being saved.

more_horiz
Well it is an indirect save, if we measure it by how faervel explained it. I'd like to hear from the others before i progress. Also how was there only one death? Considering all the killer roles we have, it'd be stupid not to target.

more_horiz
There's no proof that a killer role exists.
Both neutrals can be non-killers as well.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
There's no proof that a killer role exists.
Both neutrals can be non-killers as well.

That is correct, but also vice versa. And if we assume that there were no killer roles, why aren't the other leading this case telling what happened to them?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply