Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
username290
Linda-Senpai
11 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 9 EmptyDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #1

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. DanelerH
2. Lux
3. JC the Shadow Hunter
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. Debi
8. DMK
9. username290

Reserves:

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 6/28/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 9 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 9 D5eb73e1d68d84e1e324743af90de133
You;Crim was never investigated and also most interested to see DMK join and killed him so you can get away with it!
DEFEND YOURSELF!

OBJECTION!

Why would i target dmk, if i was looking forward to playing with him, also that doesn't make sense due to me not having a night action as 2 previous posts claim.

DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 9 Klavie13

DOUBLE OBJECTIONS!
1st of all:
UN targeted Crim bus his target was changed to Lux due to busing
2nd DANCERS CAN'T ROLE BLOCK GODFATHER!
Whaddup.

Splendid argument, but you made one flaw there. I wasn't the one roleblocked, lux was which means i was the first target to get roleblocked but switched to lux due to the bussing action. Also a citizen cannot be roleblocked can he now?
DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 9 Tumblr13

Sorry I fix my argument:
You weren't role blocked and also NO ONE ONES CAUSE THERE'S NO DANCER this time the only thing causing Lux to be roleblocked is him targeting himself!

I'd go with you but you made one tiny mistake:

I am the last citizen remaining not Debi :3

If you read my argument to lux's question about my alibi you will understand what i am. No one said anything about debi being citizen either lol. Also i still have username's investigation as my alibi

You didn't but you were hoping to since you knew he wouldn't post on day 2 and you could lie about being the last citizen alive!

Also @username290 I am just saying you targeted Lux due to swapping no one said you didn't investigate you just investigated someone else!

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 9 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
That is true but I doubt there being a dancer as nobody claimed blocked.

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:
That is true but I doubt there being a dancer as nobody claimed blocked.

Lux claimed blocked ophion,please read his previous statements

more_horiz
Oh right Crim my bad I read that role wrong(THEN WHY DON'T WE KNOW HOW HE DIED!?) but still Lux getting role-blocked doesn't explain how you'd be safe...

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Oh right Crim my bad I read that role wrong(THEN WHY DON'T WE KNOW HOW HE DIED!?) but still Lux getting role-blocked doesn't explain how you'd be safe...

About debi not posting, i told him to post otherwise he would die,due to us lynching afk players. Also we do know he died a citizen, so i dont get your point? Cause of death you mean? It wasn't anything fancy so im guessing mafia

more_horiz
Ok... sorry Crim I didnt pick up on that.

more_horiz
ohhh now i get it

more_horiz
So can someone tell me where we are?

more_horiz
k Crim I went and ate something and now I can think DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 9 3974120512
I don't think you are mafia if Lux was truly roleblocked since it'd be stupid for the mafia to have targeted you originally for roleblocking(unless we have a rebel mafia dancer :3)
But let's be clear on something:
@Lux you were role-blocked or did your action just fail...?There's a HUGE difference...

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
So can someone tell me where we are?

Reading everything is the safer bet to understand this complex discussion lol

more_horiz
Waiting for someone to post

more_horiz
Ill post...... That's it Ill post..

more_horiz
Guys I am pretty sure I am not evil.....

more_horiz
Are we actually going to lynch someone today?

more_horiz
That would be ideal, yes, we explained why too

more_horiz
Ok but who? as atm all are a little suspicious except me obviously as I am too cute to kill ^_^

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:
Ok but who? as atm all are a little suspicious except me obviously as I am too cute to kill ^_^

Keep saying that and you will eventually be under someone's list

more_horiz
And speaking of you, the town roles are almost full,so what do you claim? The bus driver?

more_horiz
Yep thats me

more_horiz
So from what we have gathered we are missing the doctor. All others are neutral or maf

more_horiz
Any counter claims to this? Also i find that a bit hard to believe, since you were insisting on dmk getting bussed. How would the bus driver himself not know who he bussed

more_horiz
I never said DMK was bussed

more_horiz
Rechecked and you are right. Well i guess you really are the bus driver then

more_horiz
Thank you. i was trying to keep that secret tho. I was hoping to come up with some sneaky suicides
lol

more_horiz
(I apologize for not posting too much in this, but I had to be away for the last 12 hours and well, 7 pages happened in the last 12 hours)

In my opinion going off of what Lux had said, that being 'Okay then seems like we are getting nowhere as of now. I was also-roleblocked during the night. And I am not the Bus Driver.' and 'And crims, I claim myself not to be the Bus Driver until proven.' My opinion on these 2 contradicting each other is that Lux is that he is actually the Bus Driver, but is trying to hide it; that he is a Mafia role (this is because of the fact that he is trying to get the attention on himself, knowing that he is safe from any Mafia attacks, thus making him only in danger of getting lynched. 

If we consider the fact that we know he was role blocked, that would mean that the second mafia is somebody with the ability to roleblock, or that the hidden role is somebody who can roleblock, which isn't the case due to him apparently being a Bus Driver, if that isn't a lie. There aren't any roles known for town which can roleblock in this current round. There aren't any neutrals benign or evil that can roleblock, meaning that the second role is likely to be a Dancer. 

This would cause Lux not being the Serial Killer, the Godfather, another Dancer, or an Amnesiac. Meaning he is the 2nd citizen, he is the doctor, the sheriff, one of the 2 neutrals, or he himself lied about being roleblocked.

Going for Crimson next, he claimed that his night role failed, and that he was also bused, so going off of what Lux said, he must had targeted somebody last night, and gotten targeted by the same person. Also due to Crimson saying something along the lines of being bused is the same as being saved (I don't know how to quote and have lost it) I think that Crimson is unsuspicious.

We can find out who actually is a which from deduction based on who Ophion tells us was the 2nd target, and if he agrees that it was crim. If he disagrees with Crimson then Crimson is likely a role he doesn't want us to know or Ophion was lying about being a busdriver. When Ophion tells us his 2nd target, we can deduct what role Crimson is, likely to be doctor or sheriff, whereas the 2nd role would be a bit uncertain needing a bit more evidence. Ophion shouldn't have any problem with telling us his 2nd target due to him openly claiming Bus Driver. I believe the 2nd role to be either a witch, because it activates its ability before the Bus Driver.

If we can /skipday to night 2 we could easily deduct who is who dependant on if somebody is bluffing or not.

So far here is what I think:

Citizen: Unknown
Doctor/Sheriff: Crimson
Bus Driver: Ophion
Godfather: Unknown (not lux)
Unknown Mafia: Unknown
Unknown Neutrals: Lux/Unknown

more_horiz
My targets were Lux and Crimson

more_horiz
You made a mistake there. I didnt claim to failing my night action. I was simply bussed and i said i have no night action. Also ophion knows the second target doesnt he? Since lux made the claim that he was bussed, that means he was the 2nd person to get bussed. Skipping a day just benefits mafia imo, especially with all these role reveals

more_horiz
My response was to debi

more_horiz
Also we know that Crim claimed Citizen and Username is the sheriff. That being said leaves only the doctor which could be anyone and I think that the best course of action is to lynch sombody that has not claimed a town role.

more_horiz
Again I NEED Lux to say if he was role-blocked or if his night action failed...
If his night action had failed I find Crim suspicious the most since his whole alibi'd be invalid...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply