Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
username290
Linda-Senpai
11 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 15 EmptyDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #1

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. DanelerH
2. Lux
3. JC the Shadow Hunter
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. Debi
8. DMK
9. username290

Reserves:

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 6/28/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 15 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
/skipday

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 15 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
We have to skip day for anything to happen

/skip day

more_horiz
Back and honestly kinda happy I haven't somehow ended up getting lynched...
anyway with that you kinda lose the 1v1 challenge you started yourself  by claiming citizen Debi ^.^
Though good luck next time.
Anyway 
/skipday

(Guys are you allergic to bolds?)

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
Just in case we aren't at five votes on Debi:
/unlynch DanelerH
/lynch Debi
/skipday

more_horiz
DEBI WAS LYNCHED HE WAS A CITIZEN! NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 7/3/16 OR ONCE ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED!

ROLES REMAINING:
Doctor
Sheriff
Hidden Town Role

Godfather
Hidden Mafia

Hidden Neutral
Hidden Neutral

Graveyard:
DMK (Citizen, killed night 1 by the Mafia)
Debi (Citizen, lynched day 2)

more_horiz
Daneler H (???) WAS KILLED LAST NIGHT BY (???)

GAME IS OVER, MAFIA, WITCH, AND STUDENT WIN! 

Full role list:
Citizen (Debi)
Citizen (DMK)
Doctor (DanelerH)
Sheriff (username290)
Bus Driver (Omega Ophion)
Godfather (Drunkion)
Janitor (CrimsonOverlord)
Witch (Faervel)
Lux (Student)

NIGHT LOGS:
Night 1: Drunkion killed DMK. Omega Ophion bussed Crimson and Lux. Lux chose Crimson as his mentor but was bussed so it targeted himself instead, causing it to fail. username investigated Lux via bussing. Faervel did nothing.

Night 2:
Drunkion killed DanelerH. CrimsonOverlord cleaned DanelerH. Faervel witched Ophion to Ophion. Ophion bussed himself with Faervel via Witching. Lux chose Crimson as his mentor. username investigated Crimson.

HOST'S NOTES
I'm surprised Town didn't jump all over Drunkion and Crimson for their role claims. I also don't understand why they though it was more important to lynch one of the fake Citizen claims instead of one of the Students. The chances of one of the Student claims being false was quite high, and Town would be doing themselves a favor to lynch one of them. If they hit Drunkion, the Godfather would have been gone. If they hit Lux, then they would have saved themselves from a Mafia aligned Student. By choosing to take a chance at mislynching another Townie, they lost Debi, which ultimately lost them the game. If Lux, Faervel, or Drunkion had been lynched, the game would still be going right now. I also am surprised that Town couldn't realize that DanelerH was soft-claiming Doctor, which meant Crimson couldn't be the Doctor, and he had just claimed Doctor the second Debi put pressure on him, after he had already claimed Citizen. Crimson was blatant scummy.

Rewards:
People given rewards will receive an additional 1000 DP
MVP: faervel
Taking a risk by fake claiming Citizen and getting Debi lynched was a brilliant move that won you the game. Kudos to you.
Evil Genius: This reward usually goes to an Evil Neutral, but the EN was MVP of this game, so I'm going to give it to CrimsonOverlord for getting away with his absurd claim of Doctor.
Best Citizen: Debi
He's the only Citizen that actually lived past Day 1, and he did an excellent job. He put the pressure on faervel exactly like he should have, but unfortunately, everyone decided to lynch him instead. What I don't understand, however, is why he said he's sure Crimson is the Doctor instead of assuming he's blatant scum. By doing this, he gave Crimson an alibi when he could have been left defenseless. Regardless, Debi played well enough to deserve this award.

DP will be awarded shortly.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
A splendid show till the end ^^ cant wait for the next game

more_horiz
i loled

cant believe people actually tought there were 2 students LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

more_horiz
this is why i hate this game

more_horiz
Why? It was quite fun

more_horiz
I wasn't too sure about the Student thing.  I thought Crimson was the Godfather.  Xe would show up as Town if investigated then, so it would make sense.

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
this is why i hate this game

Y-You hate the game cuz Town finally lost their win streak?

more_horiz
i hate because everyone is town BUT NO ONE IS TOWN

more_horiz
k 1st of all ty for the kudos...wee~!
2nd is that if you read the student again,it's kinda obvious Fark was lying since if it was failed he could choose a target SAME NIGHT.Also he claimed that he doesn't know and the information wasn't given to him from host/JC...now Idk about what you think of JC...BUT WHAT KINDA HOST DO YOU THINK LINDA IS? T.T
And tbh even I though Crim was doc...
Ggs all~!

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
i hate because everyone is town BUT NO ONE IS TOWN

Well..it's a deduction game...it wouldn't be if everyone's role was written besides their name from the start T.T

more_horiz
I'm shocked lol. Best thing of all is that I actually won DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 15 3974120512 

And why no one trusted me when I said drunkion is fake? 

Town was playing bad this one tbh, didn't work like a team at all (you believed that 2 enemies are town...)

more_horiz
I cant believe that........ Everyone believed Crim as nobody questioned it.

more_horiz
Because i have charisma ^^ and welp i set it up so that me claiming doc would have no flaw.....apart from being counter claimed ofc which i had no idea on how it didnt happen

more_horiz
It still sucks that town lost sooo easily....... I tried my hardest.... My lamb was cheering for maf to win Sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply