Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
username290
Linda-Senpai
11 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 13 EmptyDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #1

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. DanelerH
2. Lux
3. JC the Shadow Hunter
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. Debi
8. DMK
9. username290

Reserves:

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 6/28/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 13 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
yeah it did, but didnt really want to say anything becouse it would look as if i was mafia, didnt want to reveal much information

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 13 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
I know who the Godfather is.  Mafia, kill me tonight or I will reveal who it is.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Also by the way your night action failed if you targeted Crim Farkion since just like Lux your night action was transferred to him as well and since he was also a student(if he's saying the truth) your night action failed!

That's true. Your night action should have failed as well.

more_horiz
Like i said, didnt want to reveal info, becouse 2 things

1st: I just got into the game i havent even finished reading what every roles does.

2dn: Since my action is night i could have been an easy suspect for lynch leaded by mafia

more_horiz
That doesn't change anything though. Your claim your night action was good, but if you (read JC) targetted Crims as mentor your night action should have failed because Crims and I were bussed, so you would target me, another student. 

more_horiz
yeah as i said it failed

more_horiz
Soo...back to Debi?

more_horiz
i guess lol, tbh i dont wanna fight loox since we are on the same boat basically

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Soo...back to Debi?

yeah you two are still the most suspicious

more_horiz
/unlynch loox 

/lynch debi

more_horiz
it's the best option
/lynch debi

more_horiz
lets ask crimson to confirm who did chose him

faervel wrote:
Soo...back to Debi?

^No.

So first you are ready to wait for crimson's confirmation that you have choosed him as the mentor but then when me and faervel come to a conclusion that your night action have failed you were suddenly trying "not to give mafia too much information"? 

And well now you are trying to switch the topic back to Debi&Faervel. There is a possibillity that you are also the student but so far your claims do not sound true to me.

more_horiz
wat? from what i got crimson didnt receive my confirmation, so i guess there's no point in it.

But if he received i guess he can confirm, you are confusing me here lux, did he or did he not receive it

more_horiz
Debi where are you....? T.T

more_horiz
What the heck lol

more_horiz
I did not receive a message that i was chosen as a mentor. Does that even happen?

more_horiz
I have said all I have to say but I still have you on my eye fark.

There might be this crazy possibillity that both of us are Students.

more_horiz
k I am gonna go&eat(it takes a while)
but me&debi have pretty much said anything we had I guess and it's more fair if I am not here if he's not as well..it's up to you guys(unless lynch somehow turns towards someone else than us)
See ya in an hour or 2

more_horiz
So that makes lux's statement completely false, in an attempt to save himself. Unless ofc you don't receive a notification that you were chosen as a mentor

more_horiz
Im really confused, first im gonna unlynch debi

/unlynch debi

Dont want to rush things since it will just get worse

also lux is going full ham on me which is weird, specially now if we are both students he can lynch me and even there he would still be safe

/lynch lux

more_horiz
Lol but if I am not the student then Fark's (read JC)'s action would be completed and not fail.

more_horiz
SORRY GUYS I MESSED UP, FORGOT TO SAY HOW DMK DIED. HE WAS KILLED BY THE MAFIA. BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE ON MY PART, I WILL BE EXTENDING DAY 2 BY AN ADDITIONAL 24 HOURS.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
SORRY GUYS I MESSED UP, FORGOT TO SAY HOW DMK DIED. HE WAS KILLED BY THE MAFIA. BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE ON MY PART, I WILL BE EXTENDING DAY 2 BY AN ADDITIONAL 24 HOURS.

It's 'kay didn't mess up the game so much anyway.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Lol but if I am not the student then Fark's (read JC)'s action would be completed and not fail.

Why it would fail? maybe you didnt had any of the listed roles

more_horiz
Lol nice time extension. It was also obvious that he was killed by mafia due to the kill not being any special. Also @Lux it's your claim that you chose me as mentor that fails if a mentor is supposed to get a notification that you chose em, if not though you come off as clean

more_horiz
Whether or not you receive a notification doesn't matter because of the bussing.  If both of them are telling the truth, they both targeted Crimson. Due to the bussing, however, the target was shifted to Lux.  Lux failed due to targeting xemself.  Drunkion might have failed due to targeting another Student, but I would need for Linda to say what would happen if a Student targets another Student.

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
Lux wrote:

JC targetted crims and since me and crims were bussed I would be switched to your mentor but since I am also student your night action failed along with mine (because I also targetted crims for mentor but we are bussed!). Seriously >.<

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Drunkion wrote:
Lux wrote:

JC targetted crims and since me and crims were bussed I would be switched to your mentor but since I am also student your night action failed along with mine (because I also targetted crims for mentor but we are bussed!). Seriously >.<

yeah i understood that, but also you said "If i wasnt a student" which is wrong, my night action could fail too becouse you could be "cult master, godfather, etc..." that's my point, my action failing is not meant 100% you are a student

more_horiz
Ok then, @Linda-Senpai, can you clarify this?

more_horiz
I mean k you can go and lynch me but you all will find out you are horribly wrong >.<

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply