Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
username290
Linda-Senpai
11 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 14 EmptyDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #1

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. DanelerH
2. Lux
3. JC the Shadow Hunter
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. Debi
8. DMK
9. username290

Reserves:

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 6/28/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 14 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
if linda confirms that it will fail, then you are kinda safe, but if she says that students can indeed complete action with another student you are probabbly lying and a godfather

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 14 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
But I have said while ago that my night action failed and Godfather does not have night action on his own.

more_horiz
On a different topìc, didnt both faer and debi said they both were citizens? that means one of them is lying right? correct me if wrong

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
On a different topìc, didnt both faer and debi said they both were citizens? that means one of them is lying right? correct me if wrong

Correct.

more_horiz
lol ok debi just got waaay suspicious

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I did not receive a message that i was chosen as a mentor. Does that even happen?

IF YOU ARE CHOSEN AS A MENTOR YOU ARE NOTIFIED AND A NIGHT CHAT IS OPENED BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR STUDENT

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I did not receive a message that i was chosen as a mentor. Does that even happen?

IF YOU ARE CHOSEN AS A MENTOR YOU ARE NOTIFIED AND A NIGHT CHAT IS OPENED BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR STUDENT

yeah but both me and lux failed our actions becouse the bus driver, so i targetted lux as my menthor, he being a student hypothetcally, what will happen if a student targets another student as his menthor

more_horiz
Lol debi screwed up i think. Faer claimed citizen way before i think, with no counter claim to that. Debi only counter claimed my very own citizen claim, but my claim was desperate for me not coming out as doc.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Whether or not you receive a notification doesn't matter because of the bussing.  If both of them are telling the truth, they both targeted Crimson. Due to the bussing, however, the target was shifted to Lux.  Lux failed due to targeting xemself.  Drunkion might have failed due to targeting another Student, but I would need for Linda to say what would happen if a Student targets another Student.

IT'S IN THE STUDENT'S DESCRIPTION. IF A STUDENT TARGETS A STUDENT, THEIR ACTION FAILS.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

And what if Student's action fails?

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
Whether or not you receive a notification doesn't matter because of the bussing.  If both of them are telling the truth, they both targeted Crimson. Due to the bussing, however, the target was shifted to Lux.  Lux failed due to targeting xemself.  Drunkion might have failed due to targeting another Student, but I would need for Linda to say what would happen if a Student targets another Student.

IT'S IN THE STUDENT'S DESCRIPTION. IF A STUDENT TARGETS A STUDENT, THEIR ACTION FAILS.

Are you sure it's there?  I've read it multiple times, but I don't see it stated there.

more_horiz
it just fails lux, nothing happens at all

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Lux wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION.

He means what happens if somehow his choosing of me as a mentor fails. Do i still get a notification that i was chosen,despite it not going totally through? Still doesnt make sense, i know

more_horiz
Anyways, this means it is possible that Drunkion and Lux are both Students.

more_horiz
Student
On any night during the game, the Student may choose a person as a mentor. If that person dies that night or is a Godfather, Student Mayor, Mason Leader, or Cult Leader, the decision will fail, and you may choose again that same night. Upon success, you will gain access to a night chat with that person the following night, and, if they die, you will assume their role.
In order for the Student to win, they must survive until the end, or, if they choose a mentor, satisfy the win condition of their mentor’s role.
In the case that a Student selects a mentor that already has a night chat of his own (i.e. is Mafia, Cult, Mason, Jailor, or has another Student), the Student may not directly participate in those night chats until his mentor is dead. In the case of a mentor with multiple Students, all Students will assume their mentor’s role upon the mentor’s death.

THE STUDEN'TS TARGET IS ONLY NOTIFIED IF IT SUCCEEDS.

more_horiz
So then lux is telling the truth

more_horiz
The people who are known not be in the mafia are myself, crimson, and Ophion, due to Username now claiming Student instead of Sheriff. Due to what User claimed as his investigations for N1 which was that Lux was a town, is likely a bluff. This could mean a few things, both Lux and Username are in the mafia, or Username bluffed in order to hide something (for example to try to get attention off of the fact he could be a part of the mafia), or that he wants to get somebody lynched meaning he is a role such as executioner, as a neutral role.

I doubt both Lux and User are students, this is because User only revealed that he was a student after Lux, as a means of leeway or something similar.

Lux is unlikely to be the replacement of the Sheriff due to him claiming neutral and student for quite some time now.

What this would mean is somebody who's role we are unsure of are the actual Sheriff, and are keeping it hidden in order to stop attention getting to themselves, likely so they can survive the night. 

Lux's point is true, but contradictory, this is because, yes, the Godfather can't perform a night action by himself, he orders what is going to happen. This would make Lux getting roleblocked impossible, due to the 2nd mafia having to be a killing role, rather than a role blocking role, in this case, the Dancer. What this would mean is that Lux lied about being role blocked. This could be used as evidence to suggest that he isn't actually a student.

There is a lot of evidence supporting Crimson being the doctor and Ophion being the Bus Driver.

This leaves who is the Sheriff, faevrel likely isn't the Sheriff because of how much Citizen had been claimed. More likely to be Sheriff is DanelerH. This point is further strengthened by the fact how he said that he knew who the mafia were, the ways he could do this is by being in the Mafia or being a Sheriff who investigated a mafiaso. 

Considering all of this here is what we can deduct, one of these 2 is correct from my deductions:

Citizen- Debi
Sheriff- DanelerH
Doctor- Crimson
Bus Driver- Ophion

Mafia- Lux

Neutral- User

Unknown- Faev and the other one

or

Citizen- Debi
Sheriff- DanelerH
Doctor- Crimson
Bus Driver- Ophion

Mafia- User

Neutral- Lux

more_horiz
debi you mixed so many things there bro, like so many

more_horiz
Change User to Drunkion I got them mixed up
Apologies >.<

more_horiz
Username investigated me,not lux.

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
The people who are known not be in the mafia are myself, crimson, and Ophion, due to Username now claiming Student instead of Sheriff. Due to what User claimed as his investigations for N1 which was that Lux was a town, is likely a bluff. This could mean a few things, both Lux and Username are in the mafia, or Username bluffed in order to hide something (for example to try to get attention off of the fact he could be a part of the mafia), or that he wants to get somebody lynched meaning he is a role such as executioner, as a neutral role.

I doubt both Lux and User are students, this is because User only revealed that he was a student after Lux, as a means of leeway or something similar.

Username never claimed to be a Student; Drunkon did.

Lux is unlikely to be the replacement of the Sheriff due to him claiming neutral and student for quite some time now.

What this would mean is somebody who's role we are unsure of are the actual Sheriff, and are keeping it hidden in order to stop attention getting to themselves, likely so they can survive the night. 

Lux's point is true, but contradictory, this is because, yes, the Godfather can't perform a night action by himself, he orders what is going to happen. This would make Lux getting roleblocked impossible, due to the 2nd mafia having to be a killing role, rather than a role blocking role, in this case, the Dancer. What this would mean is that Lux lied about being role blocked. This could be used as evidence to suggest that he isn't actually a student.

I'm pretty sure Lux just thought role-blocking and night actions failing were the same thing.

There is a lot of evidence supporting Crimson being the doctor and Ophion being the Bus Driver.

This leaves who is the Sheriff, faevrel likely isn't the Sheriff because of how much Citizen had been claimed. More likely to be Sheriff is DanelerH. This point is further strengthened by the fact how he said that he knew who the mafia were, the ways he could do this is by being in the Mafia or being a Sheriff who investigated a mafiaso. 

Correction:  I only know who the Godfather is.

Considering all of this here is what we can deduct, one of these 2 is correct from my deductions:

Citizen- Debi
Sheriff- DanelerH
Doctor- Crimson
Bus Driver- Ophion

Mafia- Lux

Neutral- User

or

Citizen- Debi
Sheriff- DanelerH
Doctor- Crimson
Bus Driver- Ophion

Mafia- User

Neutral- Lux

more_horiz
I did say change User to Drunkion in it, I did get some people mixed up

more_horiz
Debi your claims are really weird, username said he was sheriff and no one countered that man

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
I did say change User to Drunkion in it, I did get some people mixed up

You should probably review your argument, then.  You considered me to be the Sheriff because it was no longer filled.  It is if Username is telling the truth.

more_horiz
/unlynch loox

/lynch debi

Now is proven that lux could be another student and debi just got soo shady, he didnt make any point at all and he is claiming to be citizen when faer already claimed that, so pretty shady for me, he is trying to say the sheriff isnt the sheriff when no one counter claimed that

more_horiz
Debi's arguments seemed a bit messy and he kinda contradicts himself many times. I say we lynch debi.If anyone is against that then please say so

/lynch debi

more_horiz
I mean except he has any point that isnt just randomly accusing people lol

more_horiz
/Unlynch Drunkion
/lynch Debi

I have nothing more to add.

more_horiz
Well, if that closes it, then I'll repeat my warning.  Mafia, kill me tonight or I will reveal who the Godfather is.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply