Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
username290
Linda-Senpai
11 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 8 EmptyDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #1

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. DanelerH
2. Lux
3. JC the Shadow Hunter
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. Debi
8. DMK
9. username290

Reserves:

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 6/28/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 8 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
Wow I am blind sorry about that guys

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 8 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 8 D5eb73e1d68d84e1e324743af90de133
You;Crim was never investigated and also most interested to see DMK join and killed him so you can get away with it!
DEFEND YOURSELF!

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Lux wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Also @lux no im no doc. Im just a civilian. I suggest for the doc to no come out, since that would spell doom for town

Anything to back-up your claim?

Username's investigation is my alibi

You shown only as town not as Citizen. I meant anything to back-up your claim that you are not the Doc?
Omega Ophion wrote:
So did user investigate you and if so why didnt he post that here

He posted

Re-read my post lux, ull find a hint as to why im not posting further to that.( i hope you get it)

more_horiz
and how did i not investigate when i did investigate @faervel

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 8 D5eb73e1d68d84e1e324743af90de133
You;Crim was never investigated and also most interested to see DMK join and killed him so you can get away with it!
DEFEND YOURSELF!

OBJECTION!

Why would i target dmk, if i was looking forward to playing with him, also that doesn't make sense due to me not having a night action as 2 previous posts claim.

DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 8 Klavie13

more_horiz
ok kinda suspicious of faervel now

more_horiz
I am so confused.. Where the hell is usernames post stating who he investigated!

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
I INVESTIGATED CRIMS (LIKE ANY GOOD SHERIFF SHOULD) AND HE CAME UP AS TOWN

well username did say this, idk if its or not

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
DEFEND YOURSELF!

OBJECTION!

Why would i target dmk, if i was looking forward to playing with him, also that doesn't make sense due to me not having a night action as 2 previous posts claim.

DOUBLE OBJECTIONS!
1st of all:
UN targeted Crim bus his target was changed to Lux due to busing
2nd DANCERS CAN'T ROLE BLOCK GODFATHER!
Whaddup.

more_horiz
what tha fuck is happening here

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
I INVESTIGATED CRIMS (LIKE ANY GOOD SHERIFF SHOULD) AND HE CAME UP AS TOWN

tada there it is

more_horiz
Faervel, why did you insist on no investigation happening, when the sheriff had no counter claim to that investigation?
DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 8 Tumblr12

more_horiz
Thanks drunkion. Also what faevral said makes sence since Crim would have been swaped before crim was investigated.

more_horiz
He DID investigate but he investigated Lux read my post DAMMIT
Also Ophion that misspell killed me inside DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 8 576792747

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
DEFEND YOURSELF!

OBJECTION!

DOUBLE OBJECTIONS!
1st of all:
Whaddup.

Splendid argument, but you made one flaw there. I wasn't the one roleblocked, lux was which means i was the first target to get roleblocked but switched to lux due to the bussing action. Also a citizen cannot be roleblocked can he now?
DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 8 Tumblr13

more_horiz
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
well

more_horiz
just posting facts (i didn't know this before)

more_horiz
Ok then maybe faer is bus guy but we dont know, still this doesnt prove anything more than the chance that both lux or crim can be town one of them, or both

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
He DID investigate but he investigated Lux read my post DAMMIT
Also Ophion that misspell killed me inside DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) - Page 8 576792747

now you know how it feels mr. 390

more_horiz
Sorry about that faervel. I was kinda rushing to type it. Also Crim you were still swapped places with Lux meaning the investigation would have taken place on Lux and not you.

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:
Sorry about that faervel. I was kinda rushing to type it. Also Crim you were still swapped places with Lux meaning the investigation would have taken place on Lux and not you.

Re-read my response to faer. His logic falls short at one point which i pointed out

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
DEFEND YOURSELF!

OBJECTION!

DOUBLE OBJECTIONS!
1st of all:
Whaddup.

Splendid argument, but you made one flaw there. I wasn't the one roleblocked, lux was which means i was the first target to get roleblocked but switched to lux due to the bussing action. Also a citizen cannot be roleblocked can he now?

Sorry I fix my argument:
You weren't role blocked and also NO ONE ONES CAUSE THERE'S NO DANCER this time the only thing causing Lux to be roleblocked is him targeting himself!

I'd go with you but you made one tiny mistake:

I am the last citizen remaining not Debi :3

more_horiz
can the bus person do that?

more_horiz
That doesnt matter you are still switched by the driver meaning any action that would have taken place on you took place on lux instead

more_horiz
loox is genius.

more_horiz
As for why we have no dancer is cause we have a Janitor and there can't be 2mafia power roles!
That is why we don't know how DMK died!

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
DEFEND YOURSELF!

OBJECTION!

DOUBLE OBJECTIONS!
1st of all:
Whaddup.

Sorry I fix my argument:
You weren't role blocked and also NO ONE ONES CAUSE THERE'S NO DANCER this time the only thing causing Lux to be roleblocked is him targeting himself!

If you read my argument to lux's question about my alibi you will understand what i am. No one said anything about debi being citizen either lol. Also i still have username's investigation as my alibi

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
DEFEND YOURSELF!

OBJECTION!

DOUBLE OBJECTIONS!
1st of all:
Whaddup.

Sorry I fix my argument:

then what the frig is crimson , also can you back that up (i'd rather not have to make one last investigation before i die)

more_horiz
But for all we know Debi is the invest and User is lying ( despite that being unlikely )

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
As for why we have no dancer is cause we have a Janitor and there can't be 2mafia power roles!
That is why we don't know how DMK died!

There it is~ A mistake you made faer san! We do know dmk died a citizen. If he was washed by the janitor we would't know what he would be. A role blocking can only occur if there is a dancer, so your argument falls

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply