Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
faervel
Debi
Olethros
TricMagic
skeletronlord
Linda-Senpai
EchoVision
jjh927
vequest
Bladecharge
Wingshine
DanelerH
Alisae
17 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 30 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. vequest The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. CrimsonOverlord skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 14 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 7 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Nightbot will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 48 hours. Something like that.
16) Prod rules will be extremely strict. If you are going V/LA either inform me or put up V/LA flags. I will be very quick to replace for inactivity.
17) This setup will be reviewed.
18) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 10 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players. The 13th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
2) Alignments were randomized independent on picks. Flavour is not alignment indicative.
3) Only one pick is required but you can send three to make my life easier if you want.
4) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick. Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
5) The game will be non-bastard and role madness.

Alive (7/13) :

Dead (6/13) :

Part 1: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49851-our-lost-pieces-part-i-d1
Part 2: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49938-our-lost-pieces-part-ii-d1

Last edited by Alisae on Wed May 10, 2017 2:17 am; edited 16 times in total

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 30 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
Faer, I am aware that it wasnt a good reason. I just wanted enough of a reason for you not to kill him at that time. I felt there were better options. I kind of wanted to keep kyo alive but I did say multiple times I would not be opposed to a lynch Wink either way ggs

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 30 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
I'm surprised the scum didn't came to kill me after my softclaim.

more_horiz
I cant believe you noscoped me . But i won anyway so HA

more_horiz
Like...why you guys killed Crims!? That's not just bad play, it's rude as well. And what's with the argument about him getting enough time to defense would be unfair? Like...yeah I am annoyed >.>

more_horiz
I'm going to put this right after reading the Mafia role.

Losing Debi REALLY HURT You.. Role read to find out roles and redirect to change targets, and a roleblocker on top of that. Of course, without him... Just goes to show that reveals can hurt. And that I need to up my game, you were nowhere on my radar Linda.

more_horiz
Truthfully, my vite on crimes was to pressure. A switch at that point could become an argument. The fact that he was hammered immediately without declaration to hammer was not what I expected at all. Mainly I could make that move because of my Town status.

Also, I'd vote for mini. I haven't played that yet.

Extra:NOTE--I will not state myself to be town without a lot of doublethink involved.(After all, if Mafia, I'll make it my Town.)

more_horiz
Olethros, I went after Pepchoninga last Role-madness game for saying at least 2 others would confirm him as town. That bit is why people were pairing you. I think you may have made the mistake of thinking people in your neighborhood were auto-confirmed as town. But there was nothing in your role that said you couldn't draw a mafia.

more_horiz
No Tric, I didn't make that mistake whatsoever. I was satisfired with the answers Kyo gave at first, but after a while of him not cooperating it was pretty clear he was scum. At no time did I assume he was confirmed town. I may have said that, but only cause I wanted to keep an eye on Kyo and go for someone else

more_horiz
K then, kinda looking forward to the next role madness. Though I need to find a new card to replace the one I used.(Though if its freeform, I know which two series I will use for my six.){p.s. you can send in more than three. Two sets of three can give her more room[or more work]}

more_horiz
So, 99% Olethros, wonder where that number came from.. We also had a load of protection roles, but we did trip over one another Night 1.

more_horiz
I'ma make a poll.
So far I got for options:
Matrix6
Nightless No Flip 7 VTs vx 2 Goons 4 Day Blitz
Linda's Mini
Take a Break
I don't really care

If anyone wants to add to that please do. This poll goes up tonight.

more_horiz
Mini for me, I'm assuming sign-ups will be quick.

Also, keep up the Madness Alisae, these are always fun, though it looks like I'll need to change my entries. Oh well. We'll see then.(though I have my freeform picks ready already.

more_horiz
I'm probably not going to mod another madness until after Lux's game is done.
Honestly, I want to play that the most out of anything atm.

more_horiz
I wouldn't expect it, just stating that these games are fun. Of course, this was only my third game. Lux's is sounding interesting though.

more_horiz
So does anyone want to know why I got subbed Razz

more_horiz
Accidentally saw The Mafia PT that Linda posted, Alisae already told. Kinda a mess on that. Is there any way to remove your permission to see the mafia threads temporarily?

more_horiz
Oh I see he already posted it. Nop, not at all. Unfortunately:)

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:

How would you play in a game that you helped setup?

@Tric: you can see the PT because the game is over

more_horiz
At the top above the rule topic, click on the right bit that says Mafia. Though I don't like losing my cards I sent in.

more_horiz
Oh I should've answered Lux here and not in the mafia PT but w/e just redirecting him there from here :3

Now since I don't like contentless posts... @Kyosuke Kiryu ok this is kinda...really...annoying me. Let's assume you see 2 people talking about mafia in the chat; this is what you do:

A.Confirm they are REALLY talking about the game.

As mafia you had the information that we were not mafia partners and as a result it wasn't considered a chat about game unless you randomly go out of your way to just like twist it into something weird and say it was a mafia-related chat and we were breaking the rule and if it really seemed like that to anyone I am sorry but allow me to say this other thing:
Lux does not break the rules; period.

B.Contact a mod...or the players themselves.

I quote Alisae here: "When you see people talking about an on-going them you don't quote them in game without telling anyone; you tell them to stfu". Kinda rude but it makes the point quite clear. You are allowed to talk about it IF the host is ok with it.

C.In case you did ignore A&B, you do not repeat that!

You tried to go back to the same conversation AGAIN at day 2 even though Alisae already said that it is not ok. That...that's just wrong.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Like...why you guys killed Crims!? That's not just bad play, it's rude as well. And what's with the argument about him getting enough time to defense would be unfair? Like...yeah I am annoyed >.>

Then you will continue to get annoyed. At that time I was already tired of the game and wanted to get lynched lol.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Alisae wrote:

How would you play in a game that you helped setup?

@Tric: you can see the PT because the game is over
If the setup is closed I can't play, otherwise I'll have an unfair advantange. If the setup is open then maybe.

more_horiz
Linda, if you want, you can help Lux design his game.
You could even help Lux moderate it if you want.
Call it Linda's revenge :p

more_horiz
Olethros wrote:
Faer, I am aware that it wasnt a good reason. I just wanted enough of a reason for you not to kill him at that time. I felt there were better options. I kind of wanted to keep kyo alive but I did say multiple times I would not be opposed to a lynch Wink either way ggs

Oh I actually do get that!

But I do not approve of it, I used to do but not anymore. I don't like bluffing as town cause I see trust as town's strongest weapon these days and I see trust to be built on honesty. I recommend the "charisma" topic Alisae put in the OP it was quite a nice read at least for me.

more_horiz
I recommend all of articles I posted.
You should all read them.
I didn't post them for my health =(

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t50061-what-mafia-game-next
Go vote.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply