Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLove lost 4 the best card game Ever EmptyLove lost 4 the best card game Ever

more_horiz
I fell in love with this game due to its complexity uniqueness and almost unlimited strategies u can thank of. I guess i cant adapt to the way this game is now being played but ive duel COuntless times and almost 75% of the people i have played abuses syncro monsters or over use popular decks such as
blackwings, monarchs (shadow caius). I feel as though anybody can win with a deck purely made 4 bringing out syncro monsters but at the end of the duel its not really fun playing different people who uses the same deck over and over 4 people like me its just wrong. 4 those of u who may read this yall may think im just complaining cus I probaly "suck" at this jujging from my record but anybody can win with 2 bottomless traphole 2 compulsary evacuation devices and 3 dimensional prisms i REFUSE to use cards like that just to get a win. WHEW i finnaly got that off my chest thanks people

descriptionLove lost 4 the best card game Ever EmptyRe: Love lost 4 the best card game Ever

more_horiz
Um.

I dont always use syco.

syco was meant to make use of weak monsters but now its like u must have some tuners and 15 cards in extra deck.

If you hate syco use cards like De-Synchro , Discord , Gundari , Shiny Black C , Tuner's Scheme , etc

descriptionLove lost 4 the best card game Ever EmptyRe: Love lost 4 the best card game Ever

more_horiz
Yea shaffi is right not everyone use them i have some cool fun decks that don't require synchros to win Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum