Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
faervel
Debi
Olethros
TricMagic
skeletronlord
Linda-Senpai
EchoVision
jjh927
vequest
Bladecharge
Wingshine
DanelerH
Alisae
17 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 16 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. vequest The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. CrimsonOverlord skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 14 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 7 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Nightbot will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 48 hours. Something like that.
16) Prod rules will be extremely strict. If you are going V/LA either inform me or put up V/LA flags. I will be very quick to replace for inactivity.
17) This setup will be reviewed.
18) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 10 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players. The 13th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
2) Alignments were randomized independent on picks. Flavour is not alignment indicative.
3) Only one pick is required but you can send three to make my life easier if you want.
4) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick. Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
5) The game will be non-bastard and role madness.

Alive (7/13) :

Dead (6/13) :

Part 1: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49851-our-lost-pieces-part-i-d1
Part 2: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49938-our-lost-pieces-part-ii-d1

Last edited by Alisae on Wed May 10, 2017 2:17 am; edited 16 times in total

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 16 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
Guys in all seriousness...am I REALLY the only one that wants to pressure Kyo at the moment?

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 16 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
...I think I'mma go as far as scumleaning Dan cause of it cause I see Town!Dan as a more aggresive player than the current Dan.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Yeah but I think scum!Tric would go try to have a more "convincing lie"; lack of a clear answer is not something I see scum!Tric doing and he answered me pretty quick so I assume he didn't take time to discuss the answer with anyone in any other chat. I townlean Tric cause of that answer.

I considered that, but the role list was provided both during sign-ups and the pre-game. It wouldn't have been difficult to review how the Roleblocker works.

If anything, it's the fact that jj was the target for the NK that's making me reconsider Tric. Mafia had two Night 1 targets: jj and Bladecharge. Let's assume Tric is a Town-aligned Bodyguard. The Mafia know that Tric would have targeted jj. If they didn't have a Roleblocker, Bladecharge would have been a much better target, since jj would then only have one more use of Loyal Governor. If they did have a Roleblocker, then they could make the jj kill.

Now let's assume Tric is Mafia. Xe (most likely) doesn't have to worry about a Bodyguard, so xe could make the kill on jj, then just claim xe was Roleblocked. This is risky, though, because it puts xem under heavy suspicion. Bladecharge would've been the safer (though less rewarding) kill.

Overall, I'm going to Null-read Tric, since I'm not sure which scenario is more likely. I'm going to have to review my reads.

more_horiz
To be honest I am next on the scum hit list so to say to be honset.

more_horiz
Afraid Wing has cleated you Bladecharge.

more_horiz
Cleated? No I am just saying why not target me since I am town that makes sense.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
faervel wrote:
Yeah but I think scum!Tric would go try to have a more "convincing lie"; lack of a clear answer is not something I see scum!Tric doing and he answered me pretty quick so I assume he didn't take time to discuss the answer with anyone in any other chat. I townlean Tric cause of that answer.

I considered that, but the role list was provided both during sign-ups and the pre-game.  It wouldn't have been difficult to review how the Roleblocker works.

If anything, it's the fact that jj was the target for the NK that's making me reconsider Tric.  Mafia had two Night 1 targets:  jj and Bladecharge.  Let's assume Tric is a Town-aligned Bodyguard.  The Mafia know that Tric would have targeted jj.  If they didn't have a Roleblocker, Bladecharge would have been a much better target, since jj would then only have one more use of Loyal Governor.  If they did have a Roleblocker, then they could make the jj kill.

Now let's assume Tric is Mafia.  Xe (most likely) doesn't have to worry about a Bodyguard, so xe could make the kill on jj, then just claim xe was Roleblocked.  This is risky, though, because it puts xem under heavy suspicion.  Bladecharge would've been the safer (though less rewarding) kill.

Overall, I'm going to Null-read Tric, since I'm not sure which scenario is more likely.  I'm going to have to review my reads.

Yeah same but I still townlean him. Now more important stuff: Thoughts on Kyo.

more_horiz
Opps, meant cleared.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Yeah same but I still townlean him. Now more important stuff: Thoughts on Kyo.

Scum-lean. I still find the post about how he listed there were only two scenarios for the Debi wagon, both of which stating that scum must be on the wagon, then proceeding to not question them, to be one of the most suspicious posts xe's made.
Reference :

more_horiz
No i am nor tric i do not think he has

more_horiz
Last page, Wingshine cleared you. That answer tells me you haven't read everything, please do.

more_horiz
Oh that No it not becuase of that it because people know i am now town.

more_horiz
Why then?

more_horiz
Townread: Kyo, Faervel, Wingshine, Bladecharge, Dan

Townlean: Skeletron, Echo

Null:

Scumlean: Vequest, Linda

Scumread: Tric

This is my read list as a result of the events from twilight to D2. If it becomes necessary that I reveal my role in order to be proven town, I won't hesitate to, as well as sharing some interesting insight that its use gave me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use it to the extent that I would have liked, but it still has utility left.

I'm mainly going to focus on the scum half as the town half remains relatively unchanged from previous lists, with the exception of wingshine, who I now believe to be town. Also, Dan and Faer I think you're going far too hard over what seems to be an innocent mistake of a new player. I have good reason to believe that Kyo is town - for now - I'd like it if you both could trust me.

Skel and Echo are townleans contingent upon my scumreads being correct, which is contingent upon the logical steps I've taken and information I've received being true and correct

So let's start with Linda and Vequest. It's likely that one of these two is the neutral killing role, which is probably an arsonist. Remember the Lux wagon? vequest has done nothing so far to convince me that he's any less scummy than Lux seemed.

I can say with a reasonable degree of certainty that Tric was not roleblocked. Unless a town player comes forward to admit to a roleblock on Tric, I don't believe any scum would have roleblocking skills. The only way that Tric can be let off of this list is if it is proven that the Mafia has a strongman. It is highly probable that one of the Mafia was a janitor and I find it less likely that Debi was the janitor. (Can a janitor even clean their own lynch?). Given that this is correct, the main mafia killing role was lynched, and the janitor survived, yet the claim of a strongman gives tric the perfect excuse to survive while killing jj.

Somebody please give me information to the contrary of these claims, but I feel like they are justified, given the information that I know.

Also, Tric, you're so damn over the top in your pursuit of me, yet don't vote for me? At least back up your words with actions. Secondly, why does your flip indict me and only me when, and I have to remind you yet again, you have so many people on your back?

more_horiz
I dislike the town"read" on me and Dan...

I don't trust you.

Is the good reason PR related?

more_horiz
Faer I've been leaning you and Dan town all game, I don't see what your issue is with that.

faervel wrote:
Is the good reason PR related?

By this I assume you mean his in-game actions?

more_horiz
I've upgraded a lot of my leans to reads because I'm fairly confident with what has now been put in front of me.

more_horiz
It's not hard to be confident when you know your mafia buddies is it? :3

(Though if you are town I recommend avoid being confident on your leans...I lost last game pretty hard cause of that; One's never a confirmed "read" unless proven otherwise)

P.S by "PR" I meant power role and by that I meant your role. Is the answer related to your role?

more_horiz
Ahh, in that case, yes.

more_horiz
Olethros wrote:
Ahh, in that case, yes.

Oh k then in case I wanted to lynch Kyo today I'll lynch you instead. :p
If you flipped town I believe you.

more_horiz
Faervel wrote:

I know it's a joke Xd, but you realise we're probably left with 1 maf and one NK right?

more_horiz
Olethros wrote:
Faervel wrote:

I know it's a joke Xd, but you realise we're probably left with 1 maf and one NK right?

I don't see why would a NK avoid a 1st night kill though...I mean yeah mind games and stuff but still. Probably doesn't mean definitely.

Also sidenote: I am kinda tilted about how information roles here NEVER pick the right targets...

more_horiz
If Tric is telling the truth, then 100% I agree. However I still don't believe that Tric actually guarded jj, meaning an arsonist could have taken the kill.

more_horiz
Oh btw I honestly wouldn't dislike it if you gave a more clear defense on Kyo...I mean when I think of linking people to Debi the 1st option that shines the most is him.

more_horiz
Just to be clear, I read Kyo town for now, dependent on other things, Kyo, as an information lynch, wouldn't be too bad necessarily. In terms of my defense of Kyo, I have knowledge of his role, but there is a chance that it may not be correct. Obviously, I don't feel its within my rights to reveal Kyo's role, I'd rather he do that.

more_horiz
I was looking at the VCs from Day 1 and noticed something I had forgotten. Both Lux and Vequest found people suspicious (or in Lux's case a suspicious Null?), yet never voted for anyone. @Vequest, care to shed some light on this? Why did you not vote for anyone, despite having suspicions?

more_horiz
in my case even when i found people suspicious i was mostly waiting for what was going to happen at night 2 since my actual target would be of got me lynched instead (jj) but he flipped town on twilight and day 2 i just really just have been watching and i dont really no what to think to be truthful. i mean i could jump on wagons left and right but thats not my style though truthfully i just dont know how pressure and thats my biggest down fall. though i will say this to @skeletronlord i have already made me a list not a very good one but i have made a list on where i see people so please dont tell me i didn't do something if your not going to make sure i have not already done it.

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
TricMagic wrote:
I don't know what Bladecharge is up to, but at least he kept his promise and restocked jj. What he restocked though, I have no clue on that.

Wingshine, JJ is dead, his did you come to that conclusion?

If I would tell you that right now, that will mark me as a #1 Night-Kill target. You will know in due time.

if this was a lookout soft claim, then how do you know that blade restocked as opposed to killed jj

more_horiz
vequest wrote:
in my case even when i found people suspicious i was mostly waiting for what was going to happen at night 2 since my actual target would be of got me lynched instead (jj) but he flipped town on twilight and day 2 i just really just have been watching and i dont really no what to think to be truthful. i mean i could jump on wagons left and right but thats not my style though truthfully i just dont know how pressure and thats my biggest down fall. though i will say this to @skeletronlord i have already made me a list not a very good one but i have made a list on where i see people so please dont tell me i didn't do something if your not going to make sure i have not already done it.

Can you update your read-list? I want to see it.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
faervel wrote:

I considered that, but the role list was provided both during sign-ups and the pre-game.  It wouldn't have been difficult to review how the Roleblocker works.

If anything, it's the fact that jj was the target for the NK that's making me reconsider Tric.  Mafia had two Night 1 targets:  jj and Bladecharge.  Let's assume Tric is a Town-aligned Bodyguard.  The Mafia know that Tric would have targeted jj.  If they didn't have a Roleblocker, Bladecharge would have been a much better target, since jj would then only have one more use of Loyal Governor.  If they did have a Roleblocker, then they could make the jj kill.

Now let's assume Tric is Mafia.  Xe (most likely) doesn't have to worry about a Bodyguard, so xe could make the kill on jj, then just claim xe was Roleblocked.  This is risky, though, because it puts xem under heavy suspicion.  Bladecharge would've been the safer (though less rewarding) kill.

Overall, I'm going to Null-read Tric, since I'm not sure which scenario is more likely.  I'm going to have to review my reads.

I agree with this, however without jj, a proven one shot ability to be refilled, around, then blade would have been practically useless because there's nobody else that we know with a restockable one shot ability

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply