Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
faervel
Debi
Olethros
TricMagic
skeletronlord
Linda-Senpai
EchoVision
jjh927
vequest
Bladecharge
Wingshine
DanelerH
Alisae
17 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 3 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. vequest The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. CrimsonOverlord skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 14 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 7 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Nightbot will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 48 hours. Something like that.
16) Prod rules will be extremely strict. If you are going V/LA either inform me or put up V/LA flags. I will be very quick to replace for inactivity.
17) This setup will be reviewed.
18) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 10 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players. The 13th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
2) Alignments were randomized independent on picks. Flavour is not alignment indicative.
3) Only one pick is required but you can send three to make my life easier if you want.
4) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick. Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
5) The game will be non-bastard and role madness.

Alive (7/13) :

Dead (6/13) :

Part 1: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49851-our-lost-pieces-part-i-d1
Part 2: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49938-our-lost-pieces-part-ii-d1

Last edited by Alisae on Wed May 10, 2017 2:17 am; edited 16 times in total

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
faervel wrote:
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
faervel wrote:
Ok Kyo stated his reasons.

And I think I give Venquest more time.

How about others? Echovision is here asking jj what happens if Debi flips but is not lynching them.

And the other 3 are just lynching random people. Bladecharge just came in saying he thinks "Debi is done" but is not even lynching them....REASONS GUYS!

Agreed, so this is why I am adding pressure to Blade now. I am satisfied with the way jjh answered. So here is my vote, and may change depending on vequest's answers

VOTE: Bladecharge

I was...kinda hoping for an echo or someone else *coughs*Wingshine*coughs* . I mean we did go pretty far with Bladecharge for him to role-reveal and his role is a type that either calls someone scum or another person(which is most likely gonna be jj) confirms them so I see no real reason to further pressure him I was just kinda mad at him not being decisive with his decisions.

You said it yourself, "not being decisive with his decisions". I mean, I would go for Debi, but what help would that do? Like someone stated earlier, it will make possible Scum vote for Debi, and get possible town lynched.  So, like I said for now my vote is on Blade. He did not convince me all too well, with his role type.

The thing is there's no scum motive behind Blade not being decisive. And I am not asking you to go after Debi at all. In fact please don't cause in case..for example Wingshine locks the lynch we barely get any data and Dan&jj might bring up the VI argument again.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.30!
Debi (5) - skeletonlord, DanelerH, jjh927, Linda-Senpai, faervel [L-2] (Leading Wagon)
Bladecharge (3) - Wingshine, Debi, kyosuke kiryu [L-4] (Counteragon)
TricMagic (1) - Olethros [L-6]
vequest (1) - Bladecharge [L-6]
Olethros (1) - TricMagic [L-6]

Not Voting (2) - vequest, EchoVision
The day will end at 4/30/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Extras
Changes From the Last Votecount :
Player Vote History Day 1 :
Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day 1 :
Voting Chronology Day 1 :

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@alisae pay attention I voted blade

<< Fixing right now >>
-Ali

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Ok Kyo stated his reasons.

And I think I give Venquest more time.

How about others? Echovision is here asking jj what happens if Debi flips but is not lynching them.

And the other 3 are just lynching random people. Bladecharge just came in saying he thinks "Debi is done" but is not even lynching them....REASONS GUYS!

I noted in one of my posts I don't want him at L-1 yet until Vequest answers more questions

stopping here cause I need to get ready

more_horiz
ok, i skimmed this many pages(wich im ironically really slow at) and i (mostly) cought up.

i trust jj and i think we should give it a go. if we get infotmation out of it(or debi turns out to be scum) thats nice. if we vote debi, hes town and nothing happens in twilight, then jj is 100% scum and we can lynch him d2. its as easy as that, wich gives us extremely high chances of lynching scum in the first 2 days, wich i would consider a good start, especially since it isnt even clear by now if we got 2 or 3 scum, in the case of 2, we would literally get rid of half our problems, with many days left for the other half.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
@alisae pay attention I voted blade

<< Fixing right now >>
-Ali

cut him some slack game modding is hard work Sad

more_horiz
The post below was made when the thread was locked, will respond after it,
Well, been playing duel links for an official week, and just beat level 50 Pegasus at stage rank 7, now at 8 due to beating lv 20 Tea. Man Did I get lucky with my packs.

Anyway, Debi, I am Honest. I can protect JJ tonight, and blade can refill Jj's ability. If JJ doesn't proc in twilight, he's a day two lynch. If he does and blade does not refill JJ's shot, then blade is either Mafia or was roleblocked. Either way, he gets lynched Day 2 and we get that information.
Again, @Bladecharge, get in here!

more_horiz
@venquest I think you've had enough time to catch up...

more_horiz
@vequest (Sry)

more_horiz
This was meant to respond to misconceptions. Seems there are still some though. So here are.. Reasons.
JJ's effect activates at twilight. This gives us info on him. Blade refills JJ's ability while I protect JJ. If we have a doctor, or something similar, they target Blade to protect.
If JJ is lying, he's the day two Lynch and I'm likely dead either due to role blocker or being double targeted. Either way, that gives us info.

As for Debi, he is the safe Lynch, but as I said, a Wildcard.

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
This was meant to respond to misconceptions. Seems there are still some though. So here are.. Reasons.
JJ's effect activates at twilight. This gives us info on him. Blade refills JJ's ability while I protect JJ. If we have a doctor, or something similar, they target Blade to protect.
If JJ is lying, he's the day two Lynch and I'm likely dead either due to role blocker or being double targeted. Either way, that gives us info.

As for Debi, he is the safe Lynch, but as I said, a Wildcard.

I like the way you think in regards to making out scenarios, of possible outcomes. Now, in a way your message is flawed because let's say scum sees this and says, "hey I have doctors ability" or something along those lines. Question is will they be able to pull that off?

more_horiz
One of us can counterclaim that should scum say such things, yo.

more_horiz
Eh, for now Blade gets off the hook for me, but I still don't trust him entirely.

Unvote Bladecharge/Vote Vequest

more_horiz
For those who are confused as of why I didn't vote Debi here and put him at L-1, that is because scum can see that change and push the hammer vote on it, possibly resulting in a mis-lynch.

more_horiz
I don't want any more role reveals today. It's up to them to do it. Another target ruins this plan. I still expect Ven to reveal, just whether it's day 2 or 3 is if we have targets tomorrow.

more_horiz
Wing, we can get a reveal out of him tomorrow. My target to Lynch is still Olethros.

more_horiz
I do not want to get back and find a Lynch before Blade agrees to this plan. If JJ doesn't get it back, that gives us info as well.

more_horiz
sorry i fell asleep since it was 11 and i should of said something but anyways my thoughts on other people.

kyosuke kiryu : town : easily one of the most active players but also keeps the group questioning themselves
faervel:townlean: questioning alot and hunting for scum.
DanelerH: town: basicly another kyosuke so far from what i seen
Wingshine:null:  hardly remeber seeing him lately but has been scummy in the past will out him in null until i can see what how he more of him
Linda-Senpai:town: the hunter and also someone who i noticed won't take bullshit from players.
TricMagic :scumlean: has basicly soft claimed mafia even though now he claims a bodyguard position.
Olethros idk hes the one i actually have to look back on his interactions so im not sheeping myself into saying scumlean
Bladecharge oh blade... i believe he is town but meh 
EchoVision with how he is playing right now i would have to say town lean.

also from last post
 skeletronlord someone who is rocky with words but was being truth in the begining have not seen him would town leaning

jjh927 dont trust him he seems to have his own agenda from the rest of the group but dont know if he is scum or not

Debi thinking scum but memory is foggy considering they were afk lurking

Bladecharge idiotic start but wondering what will happen.

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
For those who are confused as of why I didn't vote Debi here and put him at L-1, that is because scum can see that change and push the hammer vote on it, possibly resulting in a mis-lynch.

To be honest I don't worry about that happening... It's not like the vote's gonna be invisible. Whomever locks it has something to answer for tomorrow.

more_horiz
@vequest how do you feel about a Debi lynch today?
@Kyosuke Kiryu If you don't like a Debi lynch for today then what do you want to push for instead?(Sorry if you've answered this already)

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Wing, we can get a reveal out of him tomorrow. My target to Lynch is still Olethros.

Why don't you wanna vote Debi today?

more_horiz
/unvote Debi

/vote skelentrod

You should have a lot more to say than that. What about your opinion on the Blade and Tric madness? Opinion on Debi? Overall reads?

more_horiz
Actually skel, I'd have to agree. Youre one of the only people, maybe he only to not give a list of reads with *proper* explanations. I'd like to see your full list, as well as explaining your reasoning because as far as I can see we haven't had that yet

more_horiz
@Olethros your thoughts on a Debi lynch?

more_horiz
I don't think it's unwarranted, nor do I think it's a bad idea, given Debi's seemingly desparate posts. Also, their insistence on jj role revealing, I just think overall that's not something town would be pushing for necessarily. Debi isn't top of my scum list, but is pushing closer to it recently.

Would anybody have any objections to me putting a vote on Debi, pushing them to L-1? I'd rather wait until there is an accepted consensus, though.

more_horiz
@fservel i don't personally mind a deby lynch today considering i know how long everyone else has played this for already but i will not be jumping on it at least for today

more_horiz
Who wants to talk about a Debi Lynch...
Olethros, that's the lynch I want everyone's opinion on. Also, Vequest, why in the world would a mafia softclaim. I'll answer that myself, To make this argument. Hua... Remember that Bladecharge claimed to be able to shoot, which opened up the chance for us to kill each other with our abilities. He changed it later, which is why I want to use my plan to find out if he lied. If JJ is confirmed town by twilight, and he doesn't get his skill back, we get info on the Mafia. And Blade would be our Lynch Day 2.

more_horiz
And Olethros, I still need Bladecharge's confirmation of the plan tonight.

more_horiz
Tric, there is no way in hell that Baldecharge lied, just saying.

more_horiz
@Olethros I don't think your vote would put it at L-1 since my vote is on skelen for the moment

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply