Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
faervel
Debi
Olethros
TricMagic
skeletronlord
Linda-Senpai
EchoVision
jjh927
vequest
Bladecharge
Wingshine
DanelerH
Alisae
17 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 2 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. vequest The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. CrimsonOverlord skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 14 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 7 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Nightbot will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 48 hours. Something like that.
16) Prod rules will be extremely strict. If you are going V/LA either inform me or put up V/LA flags. I will be very quick to replace for inactivity.
17) This setup will be reviewed.
18) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 10 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players. The 13th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
2) Alignments were randomized independent on picks. Flavour is not alignment indicative.
3) Only one pick is required but you can send three to make my life easier if you want.
4) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick. Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
5) The game will be non-bastard and role madness.

Alive (7/13) :

Dead (6/13) :

Part 1: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49851-our-lost-pieces-part-i-d1
Part 2: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49938-our-lost-pieces-part-ii-d1

Last edited by Alisae on Wed May 10, 2017 2:17 am; edited 16 times in total

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
kyo who do you think would be scum!Debis partner?

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
I stated earlier that there's 2 possibilities 

1. If debi is scum, then the scum chose him already so they won't be noticed next day.
2. If debi isn't scum then the 2 scums teamed up on him

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.29!
Debi (5) - skeletonlord, DanelerH, jjh927, Linda-Senpai, faervel [L-2] (Leading Wagon)
Bladecharge (2) - Wingshine, Debi [L-5] (Counteragon)
TricMagic (1) - Olethros [L-6]
vequest (1) - Bladecharge [L-6]
Olethros (1) - TricMagic [L-6]

Not Voting (3) - vequest, EchoVision, kyosuke kiryu
The day will end at 4/30/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Extras
Changes From the Last Votecount :
Player Vote History Day 1 :
Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day 1 :
Voting Chronology Day 1 :

more_horiz
uhm, why is the thread split?

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
uhm, why is the thread split?

Forumotion stuff. Alisae split it to parts you can read 1st and 2nd part and this would be 3rd part

more_horiz
Well damn, that makes quoting hard.

I'm reading part 2 and jj just made a really disgusting post. He basically said as a fact that Debi will not flip town if he's lynched simply because Debi scumread him. That's some egotistical, 'lul im townleader no one has the right to doubt me' BS right there. He's somehow managed to strike all of my pet peeves on day 1 alone .-.

more_horiz
Also @JJ why exactly does the push need to be EXACTLY L-1? If we get it to L-1 a scum can just swoop in, lock the lynch, and end the day, preventing further discussion. Or if Debi is scum like we believe him to be, he could self lynch himself and end the day on his own. I do not understand how we benefit from L-1. L-2 has been doing it's job.

more_horiz
Fun Fact! Because of splits, the best way to try to quote a post is to try to go back to either of the earlier parts and copy and paste it while manually doing the quote tags. Does it suck? Yes. A lot actually. It's the best thing we got sadly because of locks Sad

more_horiz
Question: what the hell is Twilight?

more_horiz
@jj: is your role going to be revealed at the end of the day?

more_horiz
@jj WTF do you mean gambit? Jesus I hate it when people use terms that they know damn well everyone isn't going to know what the hell they're talking about.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Question: what the hell is Twilight?

Twilight is what Alisae calls the time between vote being locked and day being finished. He didn't do that last games I think.

more_horiz
I see. This is completely off topic, but I do not understand why Ali ends the day right when the lynch is locked. There's seriously no need for it to end there; if people want it to end after the lynch is locked, they vote skip day. If they still want to discuss stuff, they do not. Going straight into the night without even letting people vote skip or not is way too big of a benefit to scum imo.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
@jj: is your role going to be revealed at the end of the day?

He did answer this earlier with a "yes" .

PEdit: That's why twilight phase exists :3 (I don't know why it didn't last games though...hopefully it does this time unless for some reason jj is making this whole thing up)

more_horiz
If someone quickhammers then they're the day 2 lynch.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Gambit <--Gambits. When Debi is at L-1 and thus at maximum pressure, but doesn't know what is going to happen or what I know for sure, I will be in the best possible position to analyse his responses.

I am not answering any more questions about the ability that will happen in twilight.

Linda, google is your friend. Nobody has used a single mafia term that you can't find with about a 5 second google search.

I would personally have no issue with scum!Debi self-lynching because it would guarantee we caught a scum.

more_horiz
Soo...I would be willing to change the lynch back to vequest had nothing happened in the past hours.

But every single post Debi made just made him scummier and scummier so no @Kyosuke Kiryu I am not unvoting.

Venquest is still scumlean though and I don't like @Wingshine 's most recent post: "I must say that replacement came at a unfortunate timing."

Why is that? Were you hoping for Debi to die before the replacement came in?

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
If someone quickhammers then they're the day 2 lynch.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Gambit <--Gambits. When Debi is at L-1 and thus at maximum pressure, but doesn't know what is going to happen or what I know for sure, I will be in the best possible position to analyse his responses.

I am not answering any more questions about the ability that will happen in twilight.

Linda, google is your friend. Nobody has used a single mafia term that you can't find with about a 5 second google search.

I would personally have no issue with scum!Debi self-lynching because it would guarantee we caught a scum.

From what I saw...Debi reacted to pressure in the very RVS stage...Why would you need more pressure?

more_horiz
He reacted in a very Debi-ish way to pressure in RVS.

Plus I have a plan

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:

Plus I have a plan

Debi-ish? I mean we all know Debi plays Mafia weird, but last time we all doubted him, including I and he was town. You were the main one targeting him last game too. I know this is a new game and all since he could still be scum, but come on, you go for the "easy" lynches. If it were that easy, Debi would of been gone by now.

And a plan? Is this an attempt to get people to join you in the train to lynch Debi?

more_horiz
I'm with you, Kyo. I don't think his responses there were alignment indicative. It's the later stuff that is.

If I was scum, why would I sacrifice myself to get Debi lynched? He's lynchbait. I would not have to go out of my way.

more_horiz
Ok Kyo stated his reasons.

And I think I give Venquest more time.

How about others? Echovision is here asking jj what happens if Debi flips but is not lynching them.

And the other 3 are just lynching random people. Bladecharge just came in saying he thinks "Debi is done" but is not even lynching them....REASONS GUYS!

more_horiz
Wtf is Venquest...

*googles and doesnt find shit*

you liar jj.

more_horiz
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mafia+gambit

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mafia+gambit

Stop being a fucking dick.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:

How about others? Echovision is here asking jj what happens if Debi flips but is not lynching them.

And the other 3 are just lynching random people. Bladecharge just came in saying he thinks "Debi is done" but is not even lynching them....REASONS GUYS!

Agreed, so this is why I am adding pressure to Blade now. I am satisfied with the way jjh answered. So here is my vote, and may change depending on vequest's answers

VOTE: Bladecharge

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

Plus I have a plan

Debi-ish? I mean we all know Debi plays Mafia weird, but last time we all doubted him, including I and he was town. You were the main one targeting him last game too. I know this is a new game and all since he could still be scum, but come on, you go for the "easy" lynches. If it were that easy, Debi would of been gone by now.

And a plan? Is this an attempt to get people to join you in the train to lynch Debi?

I think I can answer that.

Starting off;(See I can change from "1st of all") I hate creating a "shield" for players that get themselves lynched; this just gives worse players too much of an alibi. "Oh look he's doing that again" is not an excuse. I need to say this again cause it's still pissing me off: There is NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD PLAYER BEING A GOOD MISSLYNCH(refer to 2 games ago) I don't care if they were acting scummy another game and were town I am lynching them again if they do it again.

Also As long into the game this is it's still day 1. We have no REAL information and our best bets if going for lynches are the scummiest players.

What Linda said @jjh927 >.>

Also Venquest is the Lux replacement in case it wasn't a joke.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
faervel wrote:

Agreed, so this is why I am adding pressure to Blade now. I am satisfied with the way jjh answered. So here is my vote, and may change depending on vequest's answers

I was...kinda hoping for an echo or someone else *coughs*Wingshine*coughs* . I mean we did go pretty far with Bladecharge for him to role-reveal and his role is a type that either calls someone scum or another person(which is most likely gonna be jj) confirms them so I see no real reason to further pressure him I was just kinda mad at him not being decisive with his decisions.

more_horiz
At this point JJ is really tempting me to vote him simply because I want to have fun playing this game, and there is nothing fun about a game where someone is walking around with their lying Pinocchio showing, going 'lul I'm confirmed obvtown leader, I can say whatever I want and be as much of a wee wee as I wish because my name is me and I'm confirmed obvtown leader lul'. It's like Alisae last game, but worse. At least Alisae apologized for coming off like that and corrected himself. J.J. has completely ignored me every single time I mentioned my concern about this shit.

more_horiz
Also JJ, you literally called Debi an effer simply because he scumreads you. This is a god damned game, stop being an asshole. Mafia is meant to be a fun experience for everyone, not a place where you go to bully people.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
faervel wrote:

I was...kinda hoping for an echo or someone else *coughs*Wingshine*coughs* . I mean we did go pretty far with Bladecharge for him to role-reveal and his role is a type that either calls someone scum or another person(which is most likely gonna be jj) confirms them so I see no real reason to further pressure him I was just kinda mad at him not being decisive with his decisions.

You said it yourself, "not being decisive with his decisions". I mean, I would go for Debi, but what help would that do? Like someone stated earlier, it will make possible Scum vote for Debi, and get possible town lynched. So, like I said for now my vote is on Blade. He did not convince me all too well, with his role type.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply