Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
faervel
Debi
Olethros
TricMagic
skeletronlord
Linda-Senpai
EchoVision
jjh927
vequest
Bladecharge
Wingshine
DanelerH
Alisae
17 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 15 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. vequest The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. CrimsonOverlord skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 14 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 7 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Nightbot will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 48 hours. Something like that.
16) Prod rules will be extremely strict. If you are going V/LA either inform me or put up V/LA flags. I will be very quick to replace for inactivity.
17) This setup will be reviewed.
18) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 10 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players. The 13th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
2) Alignments were randomized independent on picks. Flavour is not alignment indicative.
3) Only one pick is required but you can send three to make my life easier if you want.
4) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick. Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
5) The game will be non-bastard and role madness.

Alive (7/13) :

Dead (6/13) :

Part 1: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49851-our-lost-pieces-part-i-d1
Part 2: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49938-our-lost-pieces-part-ii-d1

Last edited by Alisae on Wed May 10, 2017 2:17 am; edited 16 times in total

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 15 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
We can safely assume Debi flipped scum. Makes me regretting putting my vote off him since D1.

If I had to calculate through the remaining participants, there are at most 2 people here who can't be trusted to be part of the Town alignment.

I'm not saying that I read everyone who voted Debi at the time of lynch is immediately read as Town in my updated read list. (NOTE: this requires some time to make, will keep you updated on a new post on how it goes with it) It will have a high probability of them being Town, but it's not guaranteed.

Voting myself will be the dumbest mistake I can ever make, as we all could see on D1, where Debi pulled out his self-lynch trick yet again.

I don't know what Bladecharge is up to, but at least he kept his promise and restocked jj. What he restocked though, I have no clue on that.

I've been thinking about this vote. It may not be the safest choice for now, but you got to start on something.

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
How do you feel about tric and skeletron or vequest being last possible scum?

Seems likely, kyo. I wouldn't write that off.

Vote: vequest

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] - Page 15 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 2.36!
TricMagic (3) - skeletonlord, EchoVision, Olethros [L-3] (Leading Wagon)
Vequest (2) - kyosuke kiryu, Wingshine [L-4] (Counterwagon)
skeletonlord (1) - Linda-Senpai [L-5]
Olethros (1) - TricMagic [L-5]

Not Voting (4) - vequest, bladecharge, DanelerH, faervel,

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Day two will end at 5/7/17 at 3pm PST or when majority has been reached

Extras
Changes From the Last Votecount :
Player Vote History Day 2 :
Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day 2 :
Voting Chronology Day 2 :

more_horiz
I'll take my vote off vequest for now, does not mean I don't suspect you. 

unvote:vequest 
Vote: tricmagic

Let's add some pressure here, you are main suspect, your posts read scum all over.

more_horiz
I don't know what Bladecharge is up to, but at least he kept his promise and restocked jj. What he restocked though, I have no clue on that.

Wingshine, JJ is dead, his did you come to that conclusion?

more_horiz
good morning everyone :D
... ok, ok, i make the read list.

Let's start off with scum:
scum-read: TricMagic!(i know, what a suprise)
                Explained in post on page 14.
                (i also mafia-read him+debi)

scum-lean: Bladecharge.
                Explained in same post.

Vequest.
                mostly because of lux's actions, he should start posting his reads soon (if i'm forced to make my list, he should be to,
                he had plenty of time by now)

Wingshine.
                you were scum-lean for me throughout this game, didnt really change.
                also in your last post:
                "I don't know what Bladecharge is up to, but at least he kept his promise and restocked jj. What he restocked
                though, I have no clue on that."(sry dont know how to quote)
                How do you know he restocked jj's ability? there's no prove as far as i know. it also makes it more suspicious that
                because of jj's death, blade didn't had to prove himself.

Let's go on with town now:
Town-read: none

Town-lean: Linda.
                is pretty active, was on debis lynch(thats not much of a proof tho).
                she pushed me to make this list, i think thats not something scum would do.

DanelerH.
                same 2 reasons as above.

kyosuke.
                first of the 2 reasons above.(the town section is getting pretty boring, better move on)

i know everyone is gonna hate me for this, but rest is null. i dont know what to say. if i dont read anything in them, then that is how it is. im not gonna focus on small details. im not gonna say "ouh, now that you flame me for nulling people, i suddenly remember, person x did write a suspicious post 20 pages ago, i now scumlean him."

i dont think this readlist is going to satisfy you @Linda-Senpai, but it's all i have right now, if you can't live with that, fine.

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
We can safely assume Debi flipped scum. Makes me regretting putting my vote off him since D1.

If I had to calculate through the remaining participants, there are at most 2 people here who can't be trusted to be part of the Town alignment.

I'm not saying that I read everyone who voted Debi at the time of lynch is immediately read as Town in my updated read list. (NOTE: this requires some time to make, will keep you updated on a new post on how it goes with it) It will have a high probability of them being Town, but it's not guaranteed.

Voting myself will be the dumbest mistake I can ever make, as we all could see on D1, where Debi pulled out his self-lynch trick yet again.

I've been thinking about this vote. It may not be the safest choice for now, but you got to start on something.

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
How do you feel about tric and skeletron or vequest being last possible scum?

Seems likely, kyo. I wouldn't write that off.

Vote: vequest

I'm not really sure why you walked us through your read list and common knowledge that we already know, such as there probably being two scum left.

How do you know Blade restocked a dead person and how do you not know what he restocked... have you not read his death note?

more_horiz
how did*

kiryu, how do you think adding pressure to me helps here. That puts me at 4 votes.(L-2)

It takes 6 to lynch today. And I'm still rather sure Olethros is Mafia. We have a time to talk, so let me bring my reasons to bare against him.

more_horiz
Pretty sure that's supposed to be a quote to explain reasoning on Wingshine. I posted that question before him.

more_horiz
skeletronlord wrote:
good morning everyone :D
... ok, ok, i make the read list.

Let's start off with scum:
scum-read: TricMagic!(i know, what a suprise)
                Explained in post on page 14.
                (i also mafia-read him+debi)

scum-lean: Bladecharge.
                Explained in same post.

Vequest.
                mostly because of lux's actions, he should start posting his reads soon (if i'm forced to make my list, he should be to,
                he had plenty of time by now)

Wingshine.
                you were scum-lean for me throughout this game, didnt really change.
                also in your last post:
                "I don't know what Bladecharge is up to, but at least he kept his promise and restocked jj. What he restocked
                though, I have no clue on that."(sry dont know how to quote)
                How do you know he restocked jj's ability? there's no prove as far as i know. it also makes it more suspicious that
                because of jj's death, blade didn't had to prove himself.

Let's go on with town now:
Town-read: none

Town-lean: Linda.
                is pretty active, was on debis lynch(thats not much of a proof tho).
                she pushed me to make this list, i think thats not something scum would do.

DanelerH.
                same 2 reasons as above.

kyosuke.
                first of the 2 reasons above.(the town section is getting pretty boring, better move on)

i know everyone is gonna hate me for this, but rest is null. i dont know what to say. if i dont read anything in them, then that is how it is. im not gonna focus on small details. im not gonna say "ouh, now that you flame me for nulling people, i suddenly remember, person x did write a suspicious post 20 pages ago, i now scumlean him."

i dont think this readlist is going to satisfy you @Linda-Senpai, but it's all i have right now, if you can't live with that, fine.

you null FIVE people?! damn dude at least get some half-leans... You have absolutely nothing that makes you think that I'm scum or town??

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Pretty sure that's supposed to be a quote to explain reasoning on Wingshine. I posted that question before him.

good job you posted something about 3 minutes before me. want a cookie?

more_horiz
?Echovision, Wingshine was the one to say that. And no, I don't want a cookie.

more_horiz
@EchoVision
i first scum-leaned you, but that lean decreased over time, so right now you are null, you just didnt do anythyng particulary scummy or towny.

more_horiz
skeletronlord wrote:
@EchoVision
i first scum-leaned you, but that lean decreased over time, so right now you are null, you just didnt do anythyng particulary scummy or towny.

Can you expand on your other two Null-reads (Faervel and Olethros)?

more_horiz
@Wingshine, this has already been brought up, but is there a reason why your post only stated things that are common knowledge and things that cannot be confirmed as though they were?

more_horiz
@DanelerH
well faervel is kinda complicated, i kinda think xe acts like town, but at the same time i think that he could pretty well be scum(because of the general way he is acting) and yes, this is a controdictary statement, i dont know how to describe it better.

im kinda split up on olethros, on one side, he sometimes makes scummy statements and acts in a scummy way, on the other side,
he (from what i read) isnt involved in the conversation all that much and doesnt post often, thats normally something scum doesn't want to do(town doesnt want that either, scum more tho since they have to convince others that they are town... at least if they want to win)

more_horiz
and i totally messed up the "he" and "xe" stuff

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:

Wingshine, JJ is dead, his did you come to that conclusion?

If I would tell you that right now, that will mark me as a #1 Night-Kill target. You will know in due time.

more_horiz
JJ already played that card Wingshine. Nonetheless, I'll believe that for now with one Scum dead. Still, that does narrow it down to Olethros and Vequest.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
@Wingshine, this has already been brought up, but is there a reason why your post only stated things that are common knowledge and things that cannot be confirmed as though they were?

Right now, there isn't. But like I said to Tric, I don't want to expose myself as a potential Night Kill. The info that I can gather is useful, but in order to make the most use out of it, I need to keep a low key. Anyone with wrong intentions can easily eliminate me if I blow too many whistles, and given that we still have a threat among us, it's better for me to state the Obvious every now and then.

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
DanelerH wrote:

Right now, there isn't. But like I said to Tric, I don't want to expose myself as a potential Night Kill. The info that I can gather is useful, but in order to make the most use out of it, I need to keep a low key. Anyone with wrong intentions can easily eliminate me if I blow too many whistles, and given that we still have a threat among us, it's better for me to state the Obvious every now and then.

You just had the most obvious soft-claim of all time.

Also hey all~

VOTE: Kyosuke Kiryu

Just cleaning up the rest of the mafia don't mind me.

more_horiz
Tric be clear on this: Did you get a notification on you getting blocked?

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
DanelerH wrote:

Except you basically just soft-claimed one of three possible roles (that I can think of), all of which make you a NK target anyways. You would've been better off saying nothing about it.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
I want @wingshine and @faervel opinion on this.

Specifically Faers thoughts since he said he was coming after me next day.

Awww ya remembered!

Yeah nothing's changed and I still scumread you. I don't think I change my vote for the rest of the day.

P.S I repeat @Tricmagic Did you or did you not get a "blocked" notification.

more_horiz
@Faervel explain how it is soft claim to what Wingshine said.

more_horiz
Thanks for the reminder. No I did not, which would mean JJ must have been switched. If that's all, I would do better to just randomize my target.
By the way, I should have my reasonings on Olethros in on Wednesday. My laptop's drive is still acting up. So I will lose everything on it.

more_horiz
Also for those who don't think I reloaded JJ I stated that I would so why are you threatening me for.   I stated That I would and that seems a bit scummy to me

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Thanks for the reminder. No I did not, which would mean JJ must have been switched. If that's all, I would do better to just randomize my target.

The lack of a Roleblocked notification means nothing. Alisae is likely using Roleblocker the same way as it's listed on the role list he provided.

"If a Cop is roleblocked, they should get 'No Result.' If a Tracker or Watcher is roleblocked, they should get 'Your target didn't go anywhere.' or 'Your target wasn't visited by anyone.' The target shouldn't know that they were roleblocked."

You would not receive any notification.

more_horiz
Oh since people forgot I restock during night time I can restock one "One shot" ability if the person is my alignment they get it if not then it fails.

more_horiz
Dan, I didn't get any result on mine.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
TricMagic wrote:

The lack of a Roleblocked notification means nothing.  Alisae is likely using Roleblocker the same way as it's listed on the role list he provided.

"If a Cop is roleblocked, they should get 'No Result.' If a Tracker or Watcher is roleblocked, they should get 'Your target didn't go anywhere.' or 'Your target wasn't visited by anyone.' The target shouldn't know that they were roleblocked."

You would not receive any notification.

Yeah but I think scum!Tric would go try to have a more "convincing lie"; lack of a clear answer is not something I see scum!Tric doing and he answered me pretty quick so I assume he didn't take time to discuss the answer with anyone in any other chat. I townlean Tric cause of that answer.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply