Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
TricMagic
faervel
Linda-Senpai
kyosuke kiryu
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 4 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Olethros wrote:
UNVOTE: The Brodie
VOTE: Tricmagic

I'd like to see what comes from this exchange. At the moment, whilst I don't necessarily doubt that Tric has the role they claimed, I don't necessarily believe them either. Maf could easily claim a weaker town role to maybe slip under the radar in terms of voting. Going by the fact that Tric has been using this "Honest" line for the whole game, it kinda suggests to me that this could be pre-planned

This right here is what I think too, as far as the "pre-planned" idea, that's what I was trying to state earlier, but jjh seems to highly believe that, they are town.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 4 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Now, does anyone have even the slightest remaining concern or can I continue to act as town leader?

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 4 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Now, does anyone have even the slightest remaining concern or can I continue to act as town leader?

You going on as the role you were. Which is NOT the town leader.

more_horiz
Ehm.. @Blade, get in Here!
If you Prof I have my target tonight. And that makes Blade's ability provable.
Unvote: Bladecharge & Vote: Olethros

more_horiz
@Bladecharge

more_horiz
Who's not lynching Debi atm btw?

more_horiz
Wait for alisae VC but I'm not lynching debi at least not for this day. I already stated my reasons before Faer.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Wait for alisae VC but I'm not lynching debi at least not for this day. I already stated my reasons before Faer.

Yeah I understand. Who's your to lynch atm?(Besides jj)

more_horiz
UNVOTE: DEBI

Most likely will put it back up there but just to be safe for now.

more_horiz
If you don't think your going to survive the night JJ why not just tell us your role? It makes little sense to me. You are dropping tons of 'hints' as to what your role is. So why not just tell us? All of this hesitation such as, wanting to wait for others opinions, or, wanting to wait until the end of the day kind of makes me suspicious.
If we consider when I came back after 'lurking' for the first time. You asked me something, and I asked for your opinion in return. You decided you would wait, until somebody had an opinion that wasn't based off of your own. It was posted kind of soon. As an example, lets say you were Scum, could this be asking for help as to what to do? Maybe, who knows? Lets consider this situation. Somebody has a role, and they are dropping tons of hints, they are ignoring all role reveal claims, yet somehow somebody else knows what the other person's role is, (despite the fact they could be lying). Both Scum maybe?
Anyways back to the main point at hand, people want you to reveal, reveal, else we will start thinking your lying
@jjh927

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
kyosuke kiryu wrote:

Yeah I understand. Who's your to lynch atm?(Besides jj)

I don't have a vote on no one so far, as far as who is someone I want to lynch? I would say blade, tric, debi/jjh in that order from greatest to least.

more_horiz
No.

It is against the interests of the town for me to reveal my role right now. You have no reason to believe I am lying, because if I am lying I am getting lynched D2. Therefore I am telling the truth.

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
If you don't think your going to survive the night JJ why not just tell us your role? It makes little sense to me. You are dropping tons of 'hints' as to what your role is. So why not just tell us? All of this hesitation such as, wanting to wait for others opinions, or, wanting to wait until the end of the day kind of makes me suspicious.
If we consider when I came back after 'lurking' for the first time. You asked me something, and I asked for your opinion in return. You decided you would wait, until somebody had an opinion that wasn't based off of your own. It was posted kind of soon. As an example, lets say you were Scum, could this be asking for help as to what to do? Maybe, who knows? Lets consider this situation. Somebody has a role, and they are dropping tons of hints, they are ignoring all role reveal claims, yet somehow somebody else knows what the other person's role is, (despite the fact they could be lying). Both Scum maybe?
Anyways back to the main point at hand, people want you to reveal, reveal, else we will start thinking your lying
@jjh927

Actually I wanna see you role-reveal more atm...But for now:

Let's pause till Alisae comes? That way we'll have a proper VC, replacement will get their vote and the people currently not fully caught on(including the new Lux) will have an easier time catching-on.

PEdit:The only way I see Bladecharge being scum is being partners with jj and if jj manages to convince us of not being scum I think he's safe. I am with you on the other 2 though.

more_horiz
*replacement will get their role.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
No.

It is against the interests of the town for me to reveal my role right now. You have no reason to believe I am lying, because if I am lying I am getting lynched D2. Therefore I am telling the truth.

That isn't how it works at all, if it is against the interests of town for you to reveal now, its the same for day 2. I do have reason to believe you are lying, as you are talking nonstop as to how important your role is, but you aren't telling us, therefore you are probably lying as to how important it is. You aren't doctor else, you wouldn't be rattling on so much as to how important your role is. So reveal, as you legit are coming across as somebody who is lying about their role importance. If you don't want us to think that, tell us your role. Also you can't expect us to believe you without reasoning or evidence, that goes against the entire foundation of mafia.

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
No.

That isn't how it works at all, if it is against the interests of town for you to reveal now, its the same for day 2. I do have reason to believe you are lying, as you are talking nonstop as to how important your role is, but you aren't telling us, therefore you are probably lying as to how important it is. You aren't doctor else, you wouldn't be rattling on so much as to how important your role is. So reveal, as you legit are coming across as somebody who is lying about their role importance. If you don't want us to think that, tell us your role. Also you can't expect us to believe you without reasoning or evidence, that goes against the entire foundation of mafia.

Except there is a reason to believe him. He claims that his role is one that is used during the Day and that it will apparently be proven by the end of Day 1. If he is lying, he will be the Day 2 lynch.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Debi wrote:
@jjh927

Actually I wanna see you role-reveal more atm...But for now:

Let's pause till Alisae comes? That way we'll have a proper VC, replacement will get their vote and the people currently not fully caught on(including the new Lux) will have an easier time catching-on.

PEdit:The only way I see Bladecharge being scum is being partners with jj and if jj manages to convince us of not being scum I think he's safe. I am with you on the other 2 though.

@Faervel, why should we wait for Alisae to come back, for jj's role reveal, but not when it comes to pressuring and potentially lynching me, I kind of suspect a potential scum duo at the moment, after all, you are the only one currently who wants to stall his reveal.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Debi wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
No.

Except there is a reason to believe him.  He claims that his role is one that is used during the Day and that it will apparently be proven by the end of Day 1.  If he is lying, he will be the Day 2 lynch.

Why should we believe a claim with no evidence at all. You can claim all you want, but constantly saying as to how important your role is pretty much warrants a role reveal in all cases.

more_horiz
It's a 50/50 now, question is should we risk it? Fuck it once I get a VC I'll make a vote

more_horiz
I'm becoming more and more convinced that we should lynch Debi.

more_horiz
You shouldn't risk a game on a possibility. Lets say there is a miss-lynch, and then jj is actually town, will he get lynched day 2, yeah, you all said it yourself, so if I do my math correctly we will lose 2 towns if jj is right. I'm not intending on taking a risk like this, he should role reveal. Thats a fact.

more_horiz
Also, Im going to apologise for the double posting.
Why shouldn't we pressure jj to role reveal anyway, he already isn't replying to a role reveal request. If he isn't replying to it, saying he doesn't want to, or anything like that, it shows worry and dread, which are both signs of panic, thus making him more Scummy and more likely to be lying. We need him to role reveal for this day to progress.

more_horiz
How about we all reveal our roles? Lol That would make it almost too easy wouldn't it?

more_horiz
By the way that was sarcasm! Point I was trying to make was that anyone can lie

more_horiz
...Something's wrong with previous pages...

more_horiz
Yeah what the fuck just happened?

The topic seems to have split.

more_horiz
And SERIOUSLY, you will all know what my role is by the end of the day and telling you what it is now denies me access to gambits which will be useful to town.

more_horiz
Unoffical Votecount
Debi (4) - skeletonlord, DanelerH, jjh927, Linda-Senpai [L-3] (Leading Wagon)
Bladecharge (2) - Wingshine, Debi [L-5] (Counteragon)
The Brodie (1) - Bladecharge [L-6]
TricMagic (1) - Olethros [L-6]
Olethros (1) - TricMagic [L-6]

Not Voting (3) - The Brodie, EchoVision, faervel
The day will end at 4/30/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Extras
Changes From the Last Votecount :
Player Vote History Day 1 :
Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day 1 :
Voting Chronology Day 1 :

more_horiz
snip

more_horiz
snip

more_horiz
snip

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply