Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
TricMagic
faervel
Linda-Senpai
kyosuke kiryu
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 2 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Olethros wrote:
UNVOTE: The Brodie
VOTE: Tricmagic

I'd like to see what comes from this exchange. At the moment, whilst I don't necessarily doubt that Tric has the role they claimed, I don't necessarily believe them either. Maf could easily claim a weaker town role to maybe slip under the radar in terms of voting. Going by the fact that Tric has been using this "Honest" line for the whole game, it kinda suggests to me that this could be pre-planned

This right here is what I think too, as far as the "pre-planned" idea, that's what I was trying to state earlier, but jjh seems to highly believe that, they are town.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Who would be the most interesting person to see flip?

Debi.  I find a Debi/Tric pairing to be more possible than before, since Tric doesn't find a Debi lynch to be worth considering.  Here's the case I made on Page 17 to explain more of my reasoning:
Debi/Tric Case :

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Dan, you don't read me as confirmed town. That along with all of your previous posts have me reading you as town. JJ has brought himself suspicion helping blade through. I am really hoping both of you aren't scum this game, cause that would really mess my choice up.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Ok I did read the previous game a bit and kinda off-topic but GOD Peps is annoying.

Also I am null on the oleth&tric pairing. It CAN be true but as stated before I find Debi the most active(meaning not Lux) scummy person.

PEdit: It actually does look a bit AtE to me.

@Linda-Senpai @Kyosuke Kiryu you've been here both this game and last game where Debi was pressured and lynched(By himself). How do you see Debi at the moment?

I need him to answer my questions before I can answer this. His response to you was one of the scummiest posts I've ever seen though.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Alright you lot-

Let's take this question in a different direction.

Also, I agree with Faervel. Tric is not playing like Tric of any alignment.

The most interesting? I'd say Tric flipping would be highly interesting. His RC hasn't gotten too much doubt despite how insanely convenient it is.

more_horiz
How is Tric's RC convenient?

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
How is Tric's RC convenient?

She explained it on the previous page.
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Olethros wrote:
UNVOTE: The Brodie
VOTE: Tricmagic

I'd like to see what comes from this exchange. At the moment, whilst I don't necessarily doubt that Tric has the role they claimed, I don't necessarily believe them either. Maf could easily claim a weaker town role to maybe slip under the radar in terms of voting. Going by the fact that Tric has been using this "Honest" line for the whole game, it kinda suggests to me that this could be pre-planned

You make fair points against Tric, especially with how he claimed bodyguard of all roles. To explain what I mean about bodyguard, this is a role to where he can keep saying 'just wait till night I can prove myself' while also striking the fear of Town losing their protective role if they lynch him. And when he doesn't turn up dead after each night? All he has to say is that Mafia must have anticipated who he would target and played around it. To summarize, Tric has claimed a role that he can get away with never actually proving.

more_horiz
Oh, the provability, right.

more_horiz
But it also has such an absurd situation fitting the claim.

Scum!Tric would not have claimed there. Tbh I don't see why town!Tric would either though. We're dealing with braindamaged!Tric rn I think.

more_horiz
@jjh927, what's your opinion on a Debi/Tric pairing?

more_horiz
Let's see what Debi flips first.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:

So you're willing to vote Debi today.

Also I wonder what's your thoughts on Lux's replacement..overall?

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

So you're willing to vote Debi today.

Also I wonder what's your thoughts on Lux's replacement..overall?

Thats what I'm waiting on as well, I mean the replacement does not raise suspicion on me since he probably had IRL stuff, but I would say that he is a target once the replacement is found which most likely will be vequest.

more_horiz
I think Lux replaced because he couldn't refute my case or keep up with the pace.

He presumably was not enjoying himself and may have got a little frustrated.

It's not alignment indicative.

more_horiz
Also I got back on the Debi wagon before it was cool

more_horiz
Scum is always the easiest explain, so I will begin with them.

Scum Leans: Faer

Reasons for Faer:
As he said before, he voted me for lurking. I have 2 main problems with this, being, how I'm not technically lurking, however this doesn't actually give me a reason to suspect Faer. The reason is the second problem which is this, as I said a little while ago. If Faer lurks, and tells people he is going to lurk, yet, he finds lurking bad, dislikes it, and votes other lurkers. Personally, I believe that hypocrisies such as this, are a big tell as to whether somebody is Scum or not. But once again, this is just a personal idea as I do not like hypocrisies.

Scumread: JJ and Blade
Reasons for blade:
Terrible role claim.
bladecharge wrote:
each night i can pick a target bascily so when i chose who i want  if the target has used it one shot ability like let's say tric shot somone  the target gets to use ti again.  if not the same alignment then  the my action shall fall

First of all, lets consider what he actually just said. Every night, he can target a player, and then if that night, they are intending to use their one use ability, they gain an additional charge of that ability. Now then, the problem with this. Why would you reveal yourself? Whenever an action fails in Mafia, you always get told in a PM, for example, if a scum attacked a serial killer, seen as the serial killer can't be killed at night, the Scum will be informed that their attack failed, but not why. In this case, you can work out why, based on their alignment. If your use fails, you know you have targeted somebody who isn't Town, if you hit town, you will know that you hit a Town. Simply put, this is a Sheriff with an additional ability. So why would you ever want to role reveal this? I completely doubt that this would be role revealed if somebody actually could do this.

In addition to this, I don't believe this is the wording for it at all, I'm confused as to why he didn't just copy and paste it from his Role PM, as we wouldn't have evidence that he was actually this role. If he were to screenshot the entire thing, with evidence from him being that role, then he would be breaking the rules, however if we do not know, what his actual PM said, but if it was similar to how Alisae writes, then it would be more believable, I strongly believe that everything he said to do with his role was a lie.
Vote: Bladecharge

Reason for JJ:
jjh927 wrote:
Alright you lot-

Let's take this question in a different direction.

?????
There is a very weird and problematic sentence in this quote. 'Who would be the most interesting person to see flip?' This sentence is not town like. The amount of implications which arise from that one sentence, that he doesn't care for people lying about their roles. For example, If you pressure a mafia into flipping. You give them a good reason to lie about their role, which is harder to dispute. If you hit a power role like Doctor, they will also lie about their role. I don't understand why town would want to encourage this at all. This is something which I believe to be really Scummy, even if it was a blunder by him, you can disagree if you want to.

Strong townleans: (The people with the least amount of Scum like things this game. Thats the literal reasoning behind all of these)
Kyo
Dan

Weaker Townleans:
Olethros
Lux before he left

Everybody else is null to me atm.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I think Lux replaced because he couldn't refute my case or keep up with the pace.

Well, he was not active and couldn't keep up from what Ive noticed. He even made a mod account because he wanted to play Mafia, so doubt that it is frustration. 

Then again, you could be right. If that's the case debi, tric, and blade would of done the same thing! Heck blade almost wanted to quit the game too because we were pressuring him hard!! But honestly, thats what makes me think that he had some other irl problems

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:

If he couldn't refute your case it would be alignment indicative, as a town wouldn't leave the game before they were lynched.

more_horiz
@Debi, you have six nulls, one of them being Tric. What is your reason for null-reading xem?

more_horiz
*five nulls. I was including you in the list.

more_horiz
Still want you to answer my question as well Debi.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

Well, he was not active and couldn't keep up from what Ive noticed. He even made a mod account because he wanted to play Mafia, so doubt that it is frustration. 

Then again, you could be right. If that's the case debi, tric, and blade would of done the same thing! Heck blade almost wanted to quit the game too because we were pressuring him hard!! But honestly, thats what makes me think that he had some other irl problems

I find it disrespectful to say Lux-sama quit the game because he couldn't handle the frustration! He most likely left cause there was too much to read through(35 pages...) and he was too busy to catch up. The leave was not alignment indicative(I learned this word just now~!) and I'm gonna keep my scumlean on him cause I respect him enough to not call that a town frustration.

The sad part is I doubt if anyone is gonna join this unless they really love mafia and are in the mood to read through all this shit xD

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
The sad part is I doubt if anyone is gonna join this unless they really love mafia and are in the mood to read through all this shit xD

There's already a replacement. Alisae just isn't able to send the role PM yet.

more_horiz
Can we get a post for the vote count? @alisae

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
@Debi, you have six nulls, one of them being Tric.  What is your reason for null-reading xem?

Everybody I class as null has said things which I believe to be town like, yet they have also said things slightly scum like. Therefore before I label them as town or scum, I'd prefer to wait until something happens, for example, if in night 1, they get bussed or something, or if they end up not voting for a mafia when a mafia is lynched. All 5 of them I'm unsure of as of this moment.

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Olethros, he hasn't given us much. If he doesn't reveal to clear the air, your suspicions would be much more viable. But remember, your 1 of my scum-reads now. And Blade is the other. It seems too easy for a mafia to create a mislynch in that situation. @Debi, you have experience replacing town, and you were the doctor that time. Can you give us your thoughts on that time and what might happen to this new player?

They'd carry anything bad which happened from Lux. If people doubted Lux before he was replaced then they would still doubt the new player, especially considering the new player won't have known what Lux was playing for or like, and trying to do. So they would probably get pelted with questions, then get lynched.

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
[Wall]

Ok 1st of all let's just say tl;dr Bladecharge is not lying. (*Waves at Linda*)
The chances of his role being fake are quite low cause this might seem disrespectful but I don't see him capable of a fake crumble(Yay another new term I learned today~!) while one COULD argue that his partner was telling him what to write but Alisae made it clear 2games ago(the game you were doc) that he's against it.(check Linda&Jj's mafia chat when Jj asks if he can just copy paste posts from the lighthood)

On my part: It's not lurking that bothers me as I said earlier. Echo for example hasn't been the most active person this game but I'm townreading them. It's the posts you make when you come back! You are not curious to who is scum you just want yourself to be off the lynch list and if you can't do that you just target the people that lynch you(you just scumread me,jj&bladecharge the exact 3 people that are saying they accept you as a 1st day lynch).
This could be explained in 2 theories:

1.You're mafia and you don't care who's what cause you know they are town and who's your partner.

2.You're not enjoying the game. which is less likely to be true cause A.You've joined 3 games in a row now so you don't dislike mafia. B.You don't sound frustrated.

more_horiz
Debi, first up, you've misunderstood the word "flip". "Flip" means the role reveal on death.

And next, well, shall we get on with the show?

This fucker scumreads me. Not even a lean. And I can guarantee one thing wholeheartedly - if we lynch Debi, he will not flip town.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
VOTE: DEBI
Let's go for L-2 cause I dislike lurkers...

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Debi, first up, you've misunderstood the word "flip". "Flip" means the role reveal on death.

And next, well, shall we get on with the show?

This fucker scumreads me. Not even a lean. And I can guarantee one thing wholeheartedly - if we lynch Debi, he will not flip town.

LANGUAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE................ Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 2 576792747

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Debi wrote:
[Wall]

Ok 1st of all let's just say tl;dr Bladecharge is not lying. (*Waves at Linda*)
The chances of his role being fake are quite low cause this might seem disrespectful but I don't see him capable of a fake crumble(Yay another new term I learned today~!) while one COULD argue that his partner was telling him what to write but Alisae made it clear 2games ago(the game you were doc) that he's against it.(check Linda&Jj's mafia chat when Jj asks if he can just copy paste posts from the lighthood)

On my part: It's not lurking that bothers me as I said earlier. Echo for example hasn't been the most active person this game but I'm townreading them. It's the posts you make when you come back! You are not curious to who is scum you just want yourself to be off the lynch list and if you can't do that you just target the people that lynch you(you just scumread me,jj&bladecharge the exact 3 people that are saying they accept you as a 1st day lynch).
This could be explained in 2 theories:

1.You're mafia and you don't care who's what cause you know they are town and who's your partner.

2.You're not enjoying the game. which is less likely to be true cause A.You've joined 3 games in a row now so you don't dislike mafia. B.You don't sound frustrated.

Hm you sound suspicious Faer if your response is "tl;dr" it makes me question you now, also I disagree with your number 2 since almost everyone is calm here, heck I'm even calm, dan is calm, jjh is calm even if push for answers! So you can't really say that just because people are calm that they are a liable scum.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply