Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
TricMagic
faervel
Linda-Senpai
kyosuke kiryu
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 5 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Olethros wrote:
UNVOTE: The Brodie
VOTE: Tricmagic

I'd like to see what comes from this exchange. At the moment, whilst I don't necessarily doubt that Tric has the role they claimed, I don't necessarily believe them either. Maf could easily claim a weaker town role to maybe slip under the radar in terms of voting. Going by the fact that Tric has been using this "Honest" line for the whole game, it kinda suggests to me that this could be pre-planned

This right here is what I think too, as far as the "pre-planned" idea, that's what I was trying to state earlier, but jjh seems to highly believe that, they are town.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 5 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Ok talked with Alisae on discord forummotion does that when a topic gets too huge and he's gonna check what to do with it as soon as he's had the time 
and Dan you are my hero for that vote count!

VOTE:DEBI

snip

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 5 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
snip

more_horiz
You forgot to include me in VC as no vote dan

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
You forgot to include me in VC as no vote dan

I just used the previous one as a base. You've apparently been off the VC for a while. I'm not going to go check when that started, though.

more_horiz
snip

more_horiz
Fun Fact: I gave ywall 12 extra hours on deadline. So I'm going to take 3-4 hours fixing this because forumotion is being dumb. I'ma try to remerge the topics and stuff, hopefully they won't split again. If you have any private topics you may continue to talk in them. But I'ma start by remerging the topics. If needed, I will then make a new topic, provide a VC, and the game can continue. Cause I gave ya extra on deadline, you don't get an extension.
This isn't for a vc, this is for me to get a new OP, because I kinda of need that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply