Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
TricMagic
faervel
Linda-Senpai
kyosuke kiryu
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 3 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Olethros wrote:
UNVOTE: The Brodie
VOTE: Tricmagic

I'd like to see what comes from this exchange. At the moment, whilst I don't necessarily doubt that Tric has the role they claimed, I don't necessarily believe them either. Maf could easily claim a weaker town role to maybe slip under the radar in terms of voting. Going by the fact that Tric has been using this "Honest" line for the whole game, it kinda suggests to me that this could be pre-planned

This right here is what I think too, as far as the "pre-planned" idea, that's what I was trying to state earlier, but jjh seems to highly believe that, they are town.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
Scum is always the easiest explain, so I will begin with them.

Scum Leans: Faer

Reasons for Faer:
As he said before, he voted me for lurking. I have 2 main problems with this, being, how I'm not technically lurking, however this doesn't actually give me a reason to suspect Faer. The reason is the second problem which is this, as I said a little while ago. If Faer lurks, and tells people he is going to lurk, yet, he finds lurking bad, dislikes it, and votes other lurkers. Personally, I believe that hypocrisies such as this, are a big tell as to whether somebody is Scum or not. But once again, this is just a personal idea as I do not like hypocrisies.

Can you explain to me how Faervel is lurking? Sure, xe isn't the most active, but xe's been contributing a lot in the game.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Big question is how do we determine when someone is "lurking"?

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Debi wrote:
[Wall]

Ok 1st of all let's just say tl;dr Bladecharge is not lying. (*Waves at Linda*)
The chances of his role being fake are quite low cause this might seem disrespectful but I don't see him capable of a fake crumble(Yay another new term I learned today~!) while one COULD argue that his partner was telling him what to write but Alisae made it clear 2games ago(the game you were doc) that he's against it.(check Linda&Jj's mafia chat when Jj asks if he can just copy paste posts from the lighthood)

If Alisae is against it it doesn't mean it can't happen. We have no way of knowing if what they write is what is actually in their PM, we can only make assumptions on it, the only people who would know are the person and Alisae, but even then without a screenshot there is no evidence at all. Even if he is mafia, and his partner is telling him what to write, everything I said before still applies to what I said before. You wouldn't role reveal a role like that, and you wouldn't say something like that, you would write as close as you could to the definition and explanation you were given.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Debi wrote:
Scum is always the easiest explain, so I will begin with them.

Scum Leans: Faer

Reasons for Faer:
As he said before, he voted me for lurking. I have 2 main problems with this, being, how I'm not technically lurking, however this doesn't actually give me a reason to suspect Faer. The reason is the second problem which is this, as I said a little while ago. If Faer lurks, and tells people he is going to lurk, yet, he finds lurking bad, dislikes it, and votes other lurkers. Personally, I believe that hypocrisies such as this, are a big tell as to whether somebody is Scum or not. But once again, this is just a personal idea as I do not like hypocrisies.

Can you explain to me how Faervel is lurking?  Sure, xe isn't the most active, but xe's been contributing a lot in the game.

I'm not saying Faer IS lurking I'm applying what I said to when he has been.

more_horiz
Do I need to repeat myself?

I can guarantee that if we lynch Debi he will not flip town.

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
faervel wrote:
Debi wrote:
[Wall]

Ok 1st of all let's just say tl;dr Bladecharge is not lying. (*Waves at Linda*)
The chances of his role being fake are quite low cause this might seem disrespectful but I don't see him capable of a fake crumble(Yay another new term I learned today~!) while one COULD argue that his partner was telling him what to write but Alisae made it clear 2games ago(the game you were doc) that he's against it.(check Linda&Jj's mafia chat when Jj asks if he can just copy paste posts from the lighthood)

If Alisae is against it it doesn't mean it can't happen. We have no way of knowing if what they write is what is actually in their PM, we can only make assumptions on it, the only people who would know are the person and Alisae, but even then without a screenshot there is no evidence at all. Even if he is mafia, and his partner is telling him what to write, everything I said before still applies to what I said before. You wouldn't role reveal a role like that, and you wouldn't say something like that, you would write as close as you could to the definition and explanation you were given.

I agree with the last sentence since it can be paraphrased at any time, I've been saying this for the longest, before jjh and dan made me doubt myself about picking blade or tric as being paired.

more_horiz
Debi wrote:

If you admit that Faervel is not lurking, then I fail to see the hypocrisy.

more_horiz
Hua... given the fact that my vote has not moved yet@Alisae, can we get another VC

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Debi, first up, you've misunderstood the word "flip". "Flip" means the role reveal on death.

And next, well, shall we get on with the show?

This fucker scumreads me. Not even a lean. And I can guarantee one thing wholeheartedly - if we lynch Debi, he will not flip town.

Also you seem awfully pushy. Dan just stated that we're getting a replacement soon aren't you at least interested to see what they're going to say? 

PEdit: @ Kyo The tl;dr was meant for the 4 pages that went on discussing Blade's role and I think it's pretty confirmed to be true.

And I think you've misunderstood me on my point 2. I didn't say Debi is calm/not calm I don't say he doesn't sound frustrated. If he was frustrated he wouldn't be enjoying the game much and if he wasn't enjoying the game not caring about who the real scummy people are and just wanting to vote the people that lynch him would be a possible town play.

PEdit no.2: Yeah what is "lurking" Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 3 3974120512

Also by the way @Debi yeah I just said "cause I dislike lurkers" cause I prefer to be annoying with pressure votes(It's now a day lynch vote though)to see the reactions. And I disliked the reaction; you overreacted just like you overreacted to the 1st RVS votes.

more_horiz
Even if Faer was lurking, appeal to hypocrisy is a fallacious argument. There would need to be something inherently scummy about the way he was lurking, which there is not, while there is in your case.

PEdit: And yeah, I'm interested in the replacement too.

more_horiz
I want to see Debi at L-1 and see how things go.

more_horiz
UNVOTE: DEBI
VOTE: JJH927

Let's get talking!

more_horiz
Faervel, I will be confirmed town by the end of the day as long as you don't lynch me.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I want to see Debi at L-1 and see how things go.

Like Faer said you are really getting "pushy" lately as the hours pass. You keep wanting to frame Debi, almost all your posts lately are pretty much trying to get the rest of the crowd to put him at L1.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Debi wrote:

If you admit that Faervel is not lurking, then I fail to see the hypocrisy.

Once again, as I said, the hypocrisy is from how he has lurked yet opts to vote for somebody, despite lurking in the past himself. Its hypocritical.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Faervel, I will be confirmed town by the end of the day as long as you don't lynch me.

This is because...
How would you be proven as town?

more_horiz
You'll find out later

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
UNVOTE: DEBI
VOTE: JJH927

Let's get talking!

I'm almost thinking of joining this train for reasons stated above by me, but I'll hold off for a bit from doing this until I get a response from replacement

more_horiz
That day ability I hinted at happens in the twilight

more_horiz
1st of all I find L-1 risky at the moment cause we're not sure on the votecount and we might've missed a vote.

Also let's say one of the not voting players hammered it. What do we gain? Let me assure you: Nothing unless it's Echovision. I don't trust Bladecharge&Wingshine enough to let them decide it and I doubt if Skeletronlord would do it. Also we have at least 3 days left but you seem quite eager to end the day today(teehee). May I know the reason?

PEdit: Oh it better confirms you as town...

UNVOTE: JJH927

VOTE: DEBI

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
1st of all I find L-1 risky at the moment cause we're not sure on the votecount and we might've missed a vote.

Also let's say one of the not voting players hammered it. What do we gain? Let me assure you: Nothing unless it's Echovision. I don't trust Bladecharge&Wingshine enough to let them decide it and I doubt if Skeletronlord would do it. Also we have at least 3 days left but you seem quite eager to end the day today(teehee). May I know the reason?
Might explaining how does his post make him town?
PEdit: Oh it better confirms you as town...

UNVOTE: JJH927

VOTE: DEBI

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:

So that's why you spoke of an action you could use during the day. Can I take this post as a Lynch Call for Day 2 if you don't have a day ability proc at the end of it?

more_horiz
Mind explaining how what I quoted makes jjh sound like town again!

more_horiz
I understand your concerns, but what you see isn't scum!jj or even typical town!jj. This is conftown!jj and I don't have a care in the world for people's suspicions of me- only what is best for town from my perspective.

I want to see if we can get some momentum behind a Debi push before we get the new replacement in and they take up all the attention.

As I see it, Debi is queued for tomorrow's lynch. I am going full town leader and am not certain I will survive the night. So I want to make sure things are done while I still can.

PEdit: Yes, lynch me day 2 if you don't see my point

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

This is because...
How would you be proven as town?

Actually...this IS a good question; if it's gonna be publicly announced then why not say it now?

PEdit: It doesn't and he's getting a free policy lynch day 2 if he fails to prove himself being town. And I am considering reverting my lynch to him if he doesn't provide a good answer to my current question.

PEdit no.2: Ok he(jj) seems to get the situation he's in so I'm trusting him.

Got me wondering:

@Alisae : Is a mafia-aligned party host possible?

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I understand your concerns, but what you see isn't scum!jj or even typical town!jj. This is conftown!jj and I don't have a care in the world for people's suspicions of me- only what is best for town from my perspective.

I want to see if we can get some momentum behind a Debi push before we get the new replacement in and they take up all the attention.

As I see it, Debi is queued for tomorrow's lynch. I am going full town leader and am not certain I will survive the night. So I want to make sure things are done while I still can.

PEdit: Yes, lynch me day 2 if you don't see my point

So you don't care if people are suspicious of you! That definitely sounds like scum, either way I can tell you debi is going to get lynched if not today then next day. It's a 50/50 now then if we pick you town or scum, but your whole "I don't have a care in the world for people's suspicious" really doesn't help your case

more_horiz
I'm not a party host, Faervel.

I'm something more fun, but it allows for me to make crazy gambits with people on the lynchwagon.

And if I reveal I deny myself those precious precious gambits.

more_horiz
PEdit:*Deleted whole post*

I have a guess and I do not like the idea cause it doesn't give us much information... Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over] - Page 3 576792747 

Just answer this: Does it truly activate in the twilight zone?

more_horiz
Yes.

more_horiz
Oh, and I'm gonna be honest- I think I came off as pushy because I'm super hyped and am really annoyed that Lux replacing out has fucked with that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply