Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Linda-Senpai
DanelerH
faervel
MetaphysHunter
jjh927
TricMagic
Lux
Alisae
12 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. LightYagami5
2. DanelerH
3. TricMagic
4. jjh927
5. faervel
6. Linda-Senpai
7. Pepchoninga
8. Debi MetaphysHunter*

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 9 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 4 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Lux will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 24-48 hours. Something like that.
16) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 6 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players.
2) Flavour is independent of alignment. Alignments were randomized prior to setup design.

Konami Nerf plz (Alive Nerds) :

Got rekt by the banlist (Ded Nerds) :

Last edited by Alisae on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 14 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.8!
No Lynch (3) L-2 - jjh927, MetaphysHunter, Linda-Senpai
Tricmagic (1) L-4 - DanelerH,

Not Voting (4) : Pepchoninga, LightYagami5, faervel, Tricmagic

With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
The day will end at 3/11/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Also please USE BOLD TAGS IN THE FUTURE! Thanks :D
Please let me know if I fuck up a vc. Thanks :D

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
Hello there ^^

Fuck off, we ain't doing no lynch like that!

Linda, care to explain your reasoning behind you skip day vote?

It's Day 1. No further reasoning is needed than that.

If you think that you have never played a real game of mafia Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 3974120512

Bitch please, go read my epic games I played on Marriland. Probably way bigger and longer (dick joke) than any game you've ever played.

And since you're so against a skip day 1, why aren't you discussing much? All you've done is 'y u no want day 1' but not offer shit for this day 1 yourself.

Yeah, well maybe you have, maybe you haven't. Thing is, you didn't give me answers. I'm against a skip day mostly because this is the day when you don't necessarily ned to lynch but you need ti get a feel for everyone. 

And honestly atm we are separated into 2 factions. People who immediately vote for a skip day and the people who just do the same because they don't know what else to do and people who don't want a skip day and are questioning the ones that do want. There is no need for me to question people for the same things that other question them for. 

All I want is your reasoning behind immediately wanting a skip day. Another things I would like to ask you is what do you think of jj's post that seems to be the other hot topic. Do you have any reads on the game?

I believe I explained why I go for skip day already. I don't have any reads on the game right now because I feel like everybody is just spewing meaningless nonsense in order to look like they are being productive, out of fear of being caught under the radar due to not contributing Day 1. Which goes into my reasoning for thinking Day 1 should be skipped as soon as everyone's confirmed that they got their role nd shit.

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
COASTER: one who does not actively participate in the game.
JJ has been taking plenty, and while my style has been to sit back, I don't have anything to actively add. Those who voted to skip the day, and those who didn't. Of the two, JJ, Meta, and Linda also voted with me, at which point I withdrew it.
Raises eyebrow* My vote for Meta was to see if he responded, in case I didn't make that clear in my previous explanation. The fact he didn't gives information on it's own.
Personally, I wonder why you went after JJ first, rather than me?

Regarding this, I just want to point out that it is completely norm to vote for somebody who hasn't posted yet in order to check if they are a coaster or not. There is nothing suspicious about Tric's vote.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Are your post supposed to be some kind of an old Egypsian code or something Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 3974120512 They are pretty hard to understand. 

But really, your answer about why you don't want a lynch day 1 is unsatisfying to say the least. Just because somebody is lurking, doesn't mean we can't put an accurate vote on. 

Also, I belive statistically there is around 40% chance that one of the 3 people that has voted for a no-lynch is mafia. Why? Well mafia like to hide on big wagons but tend to dislike starting ones. So there is a good possibility that a mafia member is hiding between 2 town because obviously mafia wouldn't mind a no-lynch day 1, but they wouldn't mind a misslynch either. So your flip-flopping from the on thing to the other does almost perfectly fit a mafia.

A lynch Day 1 would statistically speaking, serve Mafia far better than a no lynch. If we were to a lynch a town in the day, then Mafia kills a town at Night, Town pretty much lost just like that.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
Are your post supposed to be some kind of an old Egypsian code or something Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 3974120512 They are pretty hard to understand. 

But really, your answer about why you don't want a lynch day 1 is unsatisfying to say the least. Just because somebody is lurking, doesn't mean we can't put an accurate vote on. 

Also, I belive statistically there is around 40% chance that one of the 3 people that has voted for a no-lynch is mafia. Why? Well mafia like to hide on big wagons but tend to dislike starting ones. So there is a good possibility that a mafia member is hiding between 2 town because obviously mafia wouldn't mind a no-lynch day 1, but they wouldn't mind a misslynch either. So your flip-flopping from the on thing to the other does almost perfectly fit a mafia.

A lynch Day 1 would statistically speaking, serve Mafia far better than a no lynch. If we were to a lynch a town in the day, then Mafia kills a town at Night, Town pretty much lost just like that.

It depends on how the scums think. If they choose to lynch they risk their safety cuz a lynch on Day 1 is kinda random so one of the scums might be killed or they can choose the 1 less kill but safely method where they don't expose themselves at all and get an easy kill at night(I don't know if there is a doctor role or sth like that).

more_horiz
Linda, I belive the conversation revolves around my withdrawal of the vote.
As for Pep's "Questions",
This is to Linda\/
Pepchoninga wrote:
All I want is your reasoning behind immediately wanting a skip day. Another things I would like to ask you is what do you think of jj's post that seems to be the other hot topic. Do you have any reads on the game?

Pepchoninga wrote:
What he did was a pressure vote. It's actually a good move early game. 

What is more suspicious is why he just removed it...the vote didn't serve its purpose

And doublepost
Pepchoninga wrote:
Well, as much as I know in mafia we call people like that lurkers. 

Also your vote was perfectly fine as it really was meant to provoke a response and pit a pressure on a lurker. Why did you withdraw your vote? Was it because you were questioned and didn't want to get more attention on you since as you said your style is to sit back, or because you actually didn't know why you put your vote where you did.

??????
What... What questions are here, you asked two! The rest of your posts are statements, and accusations at that. If you read my posts, you should see my answers. The fact that one is directed to Linda on Page-2 drops that count to one.
Slapped with a WALL\!/
Pepchoninga wrote:
Again you read my posts wrong and out of context. As you can see it is formed as a question and again it had its purpose for my interactions with Trick. Unfortunately the guy just desided that he would both confuse himself and me by not answering most of my question and leaving our interaction mostly fruitless. I belive I did point out that there could be benefits from a lynch day one, at least in my humble experience. That doesn't mean I am pushing for one. 

And well, you are looking at the statistics thing only to fit your thinking. I use statistic mostly to solidify the chances of me being right. I have evidence to back why Trick could be that 42% chance mafia and with somemof the stuff I got from our conversation the numbers goes up marginally. 

I cannot understand are you arguing for e sake if arguing and producing content or so you really think that you got a lead.

Your context isn't there and comedic Hieroglyphs don't help your case. Dan gave me clear questions, while all I have to answer yours is context. Didn't even notice you were mocking me when I first read this post.
Pepchoninga wrote:
Also your vote was perfectly fine as it really was meant to provoke a response and pit a pressure on a lurker. Why did you withdraw your vote? Was it because you were questioned and didn't want to get more attention on you since as you said your style is to sit back, or because you actually didn't know why you put your vote where you did.

And immediately before that post is this\/
Pepchoninga wrote:

What is more suspicious is why he just removed it...the vote didn't serve its purpose.

In resonse to your bolded Conversation with JJ last night, You asked one, and I explained myself in my posts...
"Let Discussion Flow"
That is my plan for day one, but you've put yourself at the top of the suspect list for day two. So I suppose this day really hasn't been wasted. Since you wanted discussion and you got it.

more_horiz
Hi Light, nice to see you this early in the day.
edit post to reflect light

more_horiz
"Get a good night's sleep and you'll get a shitton of arguments to read through!"~A Wise Man

Anyway sorry guys about the 1 day IRL of no posts I had a really busy day.

Well 1st of all Peps:
Shooting everyone and kinda...baseless...tunneling on Tric at the moment(See below). While those arguments can be like a paranoid town they are still too weird(You were about to shoot jj for his joke comment on Alisae being mafia...) and each time someone states something wrong on your posts you're like "That's just a wrong part/not important part" of the post...so basically THEY are parts of what you said so if you did say them you can't just ignore them(and everyone that and this is exactly why I am going to have a Scumlean read on you.

Next up we have Tric:
Well...1st of all the problem is not the unlynching when he went but actually not putting the lynch back on when he came back in my opinion cause according to himself the only reason he unlynched was cause it was there to get them to talk but you haven't reached that yet. Yes there's a conversation going but the best thing it can reach is something proven about YOU and that's not what you should be looking for if you are town cause if you are indeed one you should be curious more about others than yourself.

Scumlean

Dan has the same thing about about Peps jumping on Tric but he actually has valid reasoning so I think he's null at the moment for me.

Jj has a point on day 2 information but that doesn't mean we can't get ANY from day 1 and I think you are not trying as hard as you could/should be to get information...hmm...not fully null but not fully scumlean either...I just don't have enough info so let's just wait for day 2 on this one. ^.^

@Linda-Senpai I know you are used to day 1less games but that doesn't mean we can't use them at all now that they are here. I'mma null this but try harder please senpai!

Light is being creepy and I don't like it...the statics talk is also annoying considering it's both wrong and it's a statics talk which I just dislike overall(more the reason to have that scumlean on Peps) but for now "don't give me the odds"...I'mma go with a scumlean here as well.

MetaphysHunter: Random doctor soft claim and then lurking almost all the time after.
VOTE: @MetaphysHunter

I am willing to pursuit this vote at day 2(prefer not to do so at day 1 cause unless the mafia gets 2 kills at one point(looking at you Alisae...) somehow we only have one mislynch and one no lynch and I prefer to save the possible mislynch for when we have more information) but I think that about wraps it up for all my reads on day1.

(Sorry about the wall and the message being all over the place I just wanted to pretty much summarize all my thoughts in one post)

more_horiz
Oh Doctor soft-claim was from Light my bad.

But reading Metaphys's post he just was like "I am so curious" and skips day which is well...just weird more than being scummy or bad..I don't get it.(A sheriff soft-claim perhaps but Idk...) Still the vote stays.

more_horiz
Good points faer, I have a question though.
Well...1st of all the problem is not the unlynching when he went but actually not putting the lynch back on when he came back in my opinion cause according to himself the only reason he unlynched was cause it was there to get them to talk but you haven't reached that yet. Yes there's a conversation going but the best thing it can reach is something proven about YOU and that's not what you should be looking for if you are town cause if you are indeed one you should be curious more about others than yourself.
What does this mean?
Also, the fact that Meta didn't respond put my focus on him, at least until Pep started on me.

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.9!
MetaphysHunter (1) L-4 - faervel,

Not Voting (3) : Pepchoninga, LightYagami5, Tricmagic

more_horiz
Prodding @MetaphysHunter

more_horiz
Actually I do get now why you revoked(is that the right word?) your vote from him...he doesn't seem to care about it at all so what was the point...

/UNVOTE:MetaphysHunter

If he's not modkilled/started caring by day2 I'll proceed with the lynch.

And with this Tric's back to null zone for me.

more_horiz
I'm not modkilling anyone unless rules are violated (like for example sending your role pm to someone). Just getting this out of the way now

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
I'm not modkilling anyone unless rules are violated (like for example sending your role pm to someone). Just getting this out of the way now

When did you remove the afk rule again...? Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 576792747

more_horiz
Welp, there goes that plan; Meta, Get Your *** In Here!
     Vote: @MetaphysHunter

more_horiz
faervel you said:Light is being creepy and I don't like it...the statics talk is also annoying considering it's both wrong and it's a statics talk which I just dislike overall(more the reason to have that scumlean on Peps) but for now "don't give me the odds"...I'mma go with a scumlean here as well.

Huh? I didn't mention any statistics! First I said what is wiser to do and in the same post dissagreed with that ''wise thing'' cuz I think that we can get something from Day 1.
I don't mind at all the scumlean coming from you just don't give me irrelevant reasons...

The only scum leans that I have are: Tric(I will probably gonna vote you man,your actions are unreasonable) and Linda(just for rushing the Day 1 to end,I know not much so it's a small scum lean)

more_horiz
Light, is Honest really such a rarity here? If people can't be modkilled and meta is afk... He's here, but not reacting. You can think of previous days as our resume. He only has a single post, and I really don't like Coasters.(Lurkers) I would at least like some reasoning, even if it's as simple as wanting to get to day 2. Linda gave that, but he didn't.
Numbers
6-2 is 5-2 or 6-1 if we lynch.
4-2 or 5-1 if we lynch

Other side is 6-2 to 5-2 if we don't

In the first case its most likely 4 to lynch since today requires one over half.(5)
In the second it's 4 again, if for a different reason.
We don't really have anything from meta to base tomorrow on, and this is Role-Madness... If we can't get anything out of him, I don't like our chances to properly identify the Mafia, and they likely have a strange power. You're welcome to vote however you like, but meta needs to join this game, if not... I'll leave my vote as is, since it's not like we can lock a lynch at this stage without a few retracting their votes to skip, or the rest of us decide differently and come to a unanimous decision.

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.10!
MetaphysHunter (1) L-4 - Tricmagic,

Not Voting (3) : Pepchoninga, LightYagami5, faervel,

more_horiz
LightYagami5 wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

It depends on how the scums think. If they choose to lynch they risk their safety cuz a lynch on Day 1 is kinda random so one of the scums might be killed or they can choose the 1 less kill but safely method where they don't expose themselves at all and get an easy kill at night(I don't know if there is a doctor role or sth like that).

That makes little to no sense. There's *very* few Mafians, the chance of randomly lynching on Day 1 and actually hitting a Mafia is miniscule and it's borderline retarded for Town to take the risk of losing the game Day 1. Obviously, if Mafians are trying to go for a lynch Day 1, they wouldn't vote for each other.

more_horiz
@faerv: Elaborate. Try harder to what? I have no interest in accusing people that I haven't the slightest drop of evidence or cause for suspicious against. If anything I'd be suspicious of Pep, but I'm not casting suspicions around on bloody Day 1. I will say tho that the one time I did vote Day 1, it was a strategy, and not an actual serious vote to lynch someone. (A very complex to explain strategy, you'd have to read that game for yourself. It was insane.)

more_horiz
To be fair Linda, I kinda only get a null on Dan. The fact that Light says he's going to vote for me, but doesn't actually commit to it. Pep did say mafia-meta doesn't like to start bandwagons, but does hop on to them.

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Linda, I belive the conversation revolves around my withdrawal of the vote.
As for Pep's "Questions",
This is to Linda\/
Pepchoninga wrote:

Pepchoninga wrote:

What is more suspicious is why he just removed it...the vote didn't serve its purpose

And doublepost
Pepchoninga wrote:
Well, as much as I know in mafia we call people like that lurkers. 

??????
What... What questions are here, you asked two! The rest of your posts are statements, and accusations at that. If you read my posts, you should see my answers. The fact that one is directed to Linda on Page-2 drops that count to one.
Slapped with a WALL\!/
Pepchoninga wrote:
Again you read my posts wrong and out of context. As you can see it is formed as a question and again it had its purpose for my interactions with Trick. Unfortunately the guy just desided that he would both confuse himself and me by not answering most of my question and leaving our interaction mostly fruitless. I belive I did point out that there could be benefits from a lynch day one, at least in my humble experience. That doesn't mean I am pushing for one. 

And well, you are looking at the statistics thing only to fit your thinking. I use statistic mostly to solidify the chances of me being right. I have evidence to back why Trick could be that 42% chance mafia and with somemof the stuff I got from our conversation the numbers goes up marginally. 

I cannot understand are you arguing for e sake if arguing and producing content or so you really think that you got a lead.

Your context isn't there and comedic Hieroglyphs don't help your case. Dan gave me clear questions, while all I have to answer yours is context. Didn't even notice you were mocking me when I first read this post.
Pepchoninga wrote:

And immediately before that post is this\/
Pepchoninga wrote:

What is more suspicious is why he just removed it...the vote didn't serve its purpose.

In resonse to your bolded Conversation with JJ last night, You asked one, and I explained myself in my posts...
"Let Discussion Flow"
That is my plan for day one, but you've put yourself at the top of the suspect list for day two. So I suppose this day really hasn't been wasted. Since you wanted discussion and you got it.

Trick not everything that that has a question mark after it is a direct question I want you to answer. Just as not everything that doest have one is just a normal sentence. You just need to read carefully and actually talk on the things I ask or touch on. That's how we create an actual discussion that we should both benefit from regardless of allingments. That's what's day one is about. But some people here seem to think that there first action Day 1 should be to just skip it...(Yes, I am throwing shade at a lot of you, it's nothing personal" 

I wouldn't say you specifically ignored my questions but I could say you didn't get the purpose of my posts. And in turn I probably couldn't get the full extent of you post's meaning.

more_horiz
Gonna talk about Faer's big post cuz I ain't quoting that shit too. 

You scumlean on me is baseless. Shooting everyone? How have I done that? I get into conversations with people and develope reads and opinions on them. Hell I haven't cast a single vote yet. So really, you are pushing on one of the only active scumhunters in the game curently. I would like to hear your definition on tunneling as well. Because mine doesn't fir my actions till now. Tunneling is repetitively digging a person on THE SAME thing. I haven't really started digging anyone. I think we got it clear that we ain't lynching anybody today. And well, It didn't seem like a joke at first, so I just intended to find out what is was. Nothing paranoid here, I'm afraid.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
Hello there ^^

Fuck off, we ain't doing no lynch like that!

Linda, care to explain your reasoning behind you skip day vote?

It's Day 1. No further reasoning is needed than that.

If you think that you have never played a real game of mafia Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 3974120512

Bitch please, go read my epic games I played on Marriland. Probably way bigger and longer (dick joke) than any game you've ever played.

And since you're so against a skip day 1, why aren't you discussing much? All you've done is 'y u no want day 1' but not offer shit for this day 1 yourself.

Yeah, well maybe you have, maybe you haven't. Thing is, you didn't give me answers. I'm against a skip day mostly because this is the day when you don't necessarily ned to lynch but you need ti get a feel for everyone. 

And honestly atm we are separated into 2 factions. People who immediately vote for a skip day and the people who just do the same because they don't know what else to do and people who don't want a skip day and are questioning the ones that do want. There is no need for me to question people for the same things that other question them for. 

I believe I explained why I go for skip day already. I don't have any reads on the game right now because I feel like everybody is just spewing meaningless nonsense in order to look like they are being productive, out of fear of being caught under the radar due to not contributing Day 1. Which goes into my reasoning for thinking Day 1 should be skipped as soon as everyone's confirmed that they got their role nd shit.

How can you have reads when you aren't trying to get any. Day one is about gathering information, so when you get who is killed doing the night, you can use your reads as a base to finding the killers. If everybody just stays here and does nothing Day 1 and we all just skip it, first the mafia will just play the toto and we won't have shit at the beginning of Day 2. So you know what? We are gonna have to do the same work that we could've done on Day 1. Think about that.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
@faerv: Elaborate. Try harder to what? I have no interest in accusing people that I haven't the slightest drop of evidence or cause for suspicious against. If anything I'd be suspicious of Pep, but I'm not casting suspicions around on bloody Day 1. I will say tho that the one time I did vote Day 1, it was a strategy, and not an actual serious vote to lynch someone. (A very complex to explain strategy, you'd have to read that game for yourself. It was insane.)

Basically what Peps(I'll get to you too after I eat my breakfast...) just said. Day 1 discussions are not for lynching nor accusing anyone(Unless they play like...awful) they are there for a feel to get on people for your night power targets and it's a town-friendly play cause it makes it more predictable for the doc(see last game) or whatever roles we have instead this game to choose their targets.

more_horiz
Hey guyz.
I know ywall are looking for the FUCKER who killed SALLY
and that's nice.
But I noticed while I was petting my cute little kitty
(here, have a picture. Her name is Emma)
Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 WZElH7l
and looking at my watch that YWALL NEED TO GIMMIE SOMEONE TO
KILIKILLIKILLKILLKILLKILL
Pretty dam soon.

more_horiz
Oh yeah I forgot the timezone to add to deadline. Wow I am good at this kind of thing. PST. So basicly ywall got 24 hours and 30mins from this post.

more_horiz
LightYagami5 wrote:
Huh? I didn't mention any statistics! First I said what is wiser to do and in the same post dissagreed with that ''wise thing'' cuz I think that we can get something from Day 1.
I don't mind at all the scumlean coming from you just don't give me irrelevant reasons...

The only scum leans that I have are: Tric(I will probably gonna vote you man,your actions are unreasonable) and Linda(just for rushing the Day 1 to end,I know not much so it's a small scum lean)

*Strategies talk(about mafia not going for a kill day 1). My bad on that.
Basically what I am trying to say is all your posts(besides the 1st one that was actually nice of you to give your reads on people even though they are still shady:Yeah he has the highest chance of being a town just from the title but don't count on that just yet..."...Well...what do YOU think?) are there either to confirm someone's statics(Linda's and Peps') without actually getting involved; you are just like "Yeah bro you have a point...I am on your side!" That's what I meant by being creepy(I'll use "lurking" 
next time), like...you post while those posts don't add much...specially here:
"The only scum leans that I have are: Tric(I will probably gonna vote you man,your actions are unreasonable) and Linda(just for rushing the Day 1 to end,I know not much so it's a small scum lean)"

1st of all according to the last game you don't seem to be afraid of lynching cause you even did go as far as "really wanting to kill jj somehow even while knowing he was town" so it feels like you are afraid of starting the vote on Tric which (as Peps also said so in page 2...I think) is scummy! (Also fyi Linda's not the only one with that mindset here and you can check Alisae's Official Vote Count for it)

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Gonna talk about Faer's big post cuz I ain't quoting that shit too. 

You scumlean on me is baseless. Shooting everyone? How have I done that? I get into conversations with people and develope reads and opinions on them. Hell I haven't cast a single vote yet. So really, you are pushing on one of the only active scumhunters in the game curently. I would like to hear your definition on tunneling as well. Because mine doesn't fir my actions till now. Tunneling is repetitively digging a person on THE SAME thing. I haven't really started digging anyone. I think we got it clear that we ain't lynching anybody today. And well, It didn't seem like a joke at first, so I just intended to find out what is was. Nothing paranoid here, I'm afraid.

Well..1st of all change that goddamn tag/sig about "god of gods" everywhere I felt like I am reading the same shit over and over again Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 576792747

Reading your posts again you've actually made some fair points and please notice that I made that post after reading 2pages of walls so I think I call the tunneling part a mistake on my part. Back to null but being honest:

"But please, vote for me if you find any contradiction in my sayings. You ain't in a pink position anyways. " This alone is what caused the scumlean in the 1st place(and that's why it's still there at my mind even though I am not willing to follow it since it'd be kinda baseless).
It's as if you're saying "Yeah I am mafia and you just can't get your hands on me cause blah blah GOD of GODS blah blah"... Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 3 576792747

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply