Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Linda-Senpai
DanelerH
faervel
MetaphysHunter
jjh927
TricMagic
Lux
Alisae
12 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 7 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. LightYagami5
2. DanelerH
3. TricMagic
4. jjh927
5. faervel
6. Linda-Senpai
7. Pepchoninga
8. Debi MetaphysHunter*

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 9 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 4 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Lux will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 24-48 hours. Something like that.
16) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 6 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players.
2) Flavour is independent of alignment. Alignments were randomized prior to setup design.

Konami Nerf plz (Alive Nerds) :

Got rekt by the banlist (Ded Nerds) :

Last edited by Alisae on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 14 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 7 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Faer, that right there is why I'm going after pep...
Hua.. I targeted Meta last night and got back No_Result.
I take that to mean he has Ascetic if I would have received a roleblock otherwise.

Ok I am confused beyond belief now...

So...you targeted Meta?Then why say the target died?And why didn't you say so from start instead of the no-result...whatever that was..thing?

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 7 2258053468 Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 7 2258053468 Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 7 2258053468

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over) - Page 7 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

more_horiz
Two roleclaims huh? I suppose Faerv is confirmed Town in this case then, as Party Host is not a role that Mafia can exactly fake-claim. Only way he could really be scum is if there's a Cult Leader and he's a Cult Member and this is part of their evil genius plan, but that's just crazy talk so I'm gonna shut up about that.

As for Tric's claim: What does Odd-Night cop mean o.O, and why exactly did you claim...? Also if you targeted Meta, then your target isn't dead...Dan is the one that's dead. I'm tempted to believe that was a scum slip up, but I don't think you would know to specify 'odd-night' if you were lying. 

But really though, why did you claim? I know faerv is skipping the night meaning that you're safe for now, but you still just but yourself out in the open for Night 3, and you can't even use your action tonight to verify since it's going to be skipped.

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 2.3!
Pepchoninga (2) L-2 - Tricmagic, MetaphysHunter
TricMagic (2) L-2 - Linda-Senpai, Pepchoninga
MetaphysHunter (1) L-3 - faervel

Not Voting (2) : LightYagami5, jjh297

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch.
The day will end at 3/15/17 at 12am PST or if majority has been reached.

Last edited by Alisae on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
vc

wut

more_horiz
Meta|Pep|Light
Peps in the middle for me, hence I believe him to be mafia. And as I said, I seem to have slipped,
My reveal is just that, it would make no sense for me to leave it ambiguous for town, since mafia would target me anyway.
Pretty much just crashed on that post so...tired. The clouds always leave me feeling sleepy during the day, and multi-tasking caught up to me. If two others can get a vote on meta, so be it. But I believe we should go after pep first, your call,
Unvote: Pepchoninga

picks up the hammervote

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Alisae wrote:
vc

wut
Don't mind me, I'm just your moderator reserving a post for a vote count :D

more_horiz
Why does Faerv's vote on Light count as 3? Is he a Mayor-Party Host hybrid?

more_horiz
It's 4 to lynch(L-4)
Since my votes off pep is at L-3

more_horiz
Oh, the L is lynches to lock, I see.

more_horiz
/unvote TricMagic for now.

If his roleclaim is true, I wouldn't wish for scum to just slide in and lock the lynch

more_horiz
Right now it's looking like our best bet is to lynch Meta. It's quite fishy that Tric's action failed when he targeted him, though honestly, he was probably jailed by Daneler. Which means that as of right now, we know:

Night 1: Dan might have jailed someone, most likely Meta. Tric targeted Meta, but either his role caused the action to fail, or Meta was jailed by Daneler. 

Roles: Party Host (Faer), Jailer (Dan), (Off-Night Cop, whatever that means): Tric.

more_horiz
To scratch or not to scratch..hmmm,
Scratches Linda's name off the list.
Pep... Your claim of having two people who have you as a town/read is looking rather thin(1) right now.
That just leaves jj and light left to claim, so they would both have to claim it, otherwise... Your words would be False though you say you tell the truth.
Can we get them to claim you're town?

Even if you survive today, you are still in the middle right now, so light is the only one you could push me to.

more_horiz
I am a (Odd-Night) Cop serving the town.

Means that I take my actions on Day1/3/5

more_horiz
edit: Night 1, 3, 5, and so on.

more_horiz
Sorry for being late again in the Day2. I think I should write a few things.
Well I have agreed to almost anything Pep said so it's reasonable if he is a scum your next target will me.Even though I didn't reveal it,I thought he was a town until he said sth interesting: He doesn't seem to understand this different type of mafia and thinks it's just a usual mafia game.Now, i won't reveal my role but all I can say is that it's very unsual and interesting role and I think most players have roles like that.But from his posts i got the feeling that he hasn't taken any special roles meaning he has a role from the usual mafia games.A godfather can be a usual role but a doctor can be as well.So I suspect him but he is not one of my top priorities.

The good thing is that if Tric is mafia then ofc Meta is mafia(he doesn't seem to play very smartly and auto vote without reason the same person that tric voted)

Town-lean for me for now are:faervel(I think everyone is sure for that)
Null:jj(don't have anything on him yet)

Scum couples: Tric-Meta(Tric has done some wierd actions without a good explaining behind them and for Meta what I have are only his auto votes...) and Pep-Linda(Pep for the reason that I explained and Linda for kinda attacking Pep but when did some suspicious things she defended him)

I will take my time and not vote cuz: 1)Tric may be the mostc suspicious person but for the reasons Linda explained he is a possible cop, 2)Meta is suspicious too but PLEASE man write something,3)Pep made some suspicious posts but my reasons aren't good enough to vote him just yet,4)Linda is the least suspicious here,tbh I don't really have anything on her except Pep is scum.

more_horiz
Should I scratch, perhaps...
Scratched MAX!
Pepchoninga wrote:
Well, what roles do you think we could posibly have here? And what makes you so sure we are all Power roles. 

And again, I don't remember me SAYING I'm looking for a lynch. I do see that you've retracted your point but
next time you want to prove something, quote it. I can't argue with my own words.
And double combo!
Pepchoninga wrote:
Well, is there any need for me to say something? I'm in no hury, you have absolutely nothing against me. I'm asking provocative questions that in no matter mean I don't know there answer. Funny thing is nobody really actually cared about what I said and y'all don't seem to want to have any discussion today. Faer and Trick really want a quickhammer to happen and I don't know how nobody finds this suspicious. But really I'm not trying to push the ball away. If you show intent to hammer, I know around 2 people who know that I ain't scum.
And F-I-N!
Pepchoninga wrote:
Again, there are no arguments against me. But I'm turning all of this into a much bigger case on Trick who I don't know if anybody reads. I might of gone a bit too cocky but really, I ain't speaking lies. So I'm taking the risk.

With this, you're done pep,
Vote: MetaphysHunter

Next day is it for you pep.
And Light, that last post gave me what I needed to take him out. So I'm going with you and faer against meta.

more_horiz
I AM SO CONFUSED!!!

Tric, what are you actually saying? Can you speak...clearly? 

@Light: I don't think I've "attacked" Pep at all. And if I see complete BS reasoning being used to lynch someone, I'm going to call it out.

more_horiz
I must say though, I'm interested in who these two people who know Pep isn't scum are, and how. That really seems a bit strange of a thing to say, and nobody asides from me has done anything near defending him, and I do not know that he isn't scum. The only person that's left who could 'know he isn't scum' is Meta, and quite frankly, I don't think Meta is going to say anything. But he said two, not one, so...err, what...that really does seem like a scum last ditch effort of 'lynch me and you'll regret it'

more_horiz
Pep has proven himself to be rather.. Untrustworthy.
The quotes are things he has said, in order. Since faer is going to skip the night, I can afford to vote meta out, and he is one of my suspicions along with pep. On the other side though, I believe pep and light to be scum duo as well. Hence pep being in the middle. Nice to know my tunneling(am I using this right?) has dug up some evidence. He dug his own grave with that.
On the other hand, you are finally a town/read for me, you have been rather confused in this game. Have to keep the sempai title from you though, I have held Honest all of this game.(That is probably what confused you.)

more_horiz
Can you explain exactly what about those quote's has Pep dug in a hole though? I'm still not following you there.

more_horiz
I scratched the unnecessary 2(quotes)part and bolded the relevant last part. These all all made in order. Put simply, he says he'll accept his own words in first quote. Secnd quote says he knows two who will claim he's town. And third says He...
I ain't speaking lies.
That does not quite speak to me.(The [ain't], what type of mockery of good language/)
by his own words he says that two people can vouch for him. JJ's the only one left...

more_horiz
I like to have access to edit.... hua,

more_horiz
I'm pretty sure JJ isn't going to claim Pep as town. I mean, he was pressing him the entire game.

more_horiz
@MetaphysHunter
prods meta,
attaches web to meta,

Traptrix Time Hole is set...
21:25:00

more_horiz
Oh god and then people ask me why I didn't want to play here. Oh well, there are people that know I'm town. I don't know if I said in my post that they will confirm me as one tho. Anyways, again Trick you just seem to spill a lot of nonsence and then consider yourself a genius for accusing on false claims. 

And for those of you who think I'm not caught up to how this game is set-up, I am. So let me tell you something from a little experience. You should belive claims that aren't comming from L-1 pressure situation. Why? Well I'm gonna use Trick's favorite answer for every fucking question...because ROLE MADNESS. Everything can be easily faked. 

Now isn't it strange how Trick was just beginning to slip and then here comes the lord and savior faer with a very convenient post that again turns out the cards in favor of both him and Trick. Considering you ain't lying tho, I can tell you for a fact that town is pretty fucking jacked. This means that scum probably have quite powerful roles too. But really, I don't know what they might be! I'm still confused as to who Trick targeted and why his action failed. Because even if he targeted Dan who died, there is still a chance he was roleblocked. Off course it is very posible, as Linda said, that he was jailed by Dan. All in all, I don't by the timing of the two reveals.

more_horiz
I don't get the constant push on Peps as well to be honest...

In fact with the Meta's vote before leaving on Peps I find it less likely for Peps to be mafia IF Meta flipped mafia.

Though Peps the "Pep is town neighborhood" you speak of is not exactly the best kind of defense to be honest... and as linda said I am as curious to whom these two are considering the only possible people are jj,meta&Light and 2 of the mentioned are already suspicious of you.

With all that said I am sticking to my vote on Meta unless he at least defends himself...

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Faer, that right there is why I'm going after pep...
Hua.. I targeted Meta last night and got back No_Result.
I take that to mean he has Ascetic if I would have received a roleblock otherwise.

Why are you trying to confuse people pep, I said I targeted meta last night, were you not reading every one of my posts.. Hua, it's no wonder I backed you into a corner...

more_horiz
Tric and Pep have said some very town-lean things and ofc some suspicious ons that's why they are the center of attention now.So this day is turning out to which side will prevail.The important thing is that meta's silence is becoming more and more annoying so Meta if you don't have much time whenever you come here write a long post saying some things cuz for me you are the most suspicious here but it would be stupid to lynch you and then turned out to be just an inactive town...

more_horiz
i never get to do anything on this site.

i will now quit

count me as lynched

nobody wants me playing anyway

i was town

nekroz of unicore

a two shot doctor

bye. have fun without a doctor

more_horiz
Unvote: @MetaphyHunter

Not very fun with meta being depressed. You guys can hammer him, a doctor is too useful. Hope you feel better meta.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply