Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
faervel
Alisae
Drunkion
Debi
Pepchoninga
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
12 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 20 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #4

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. Pepchoninga
5. Debi
6. Drunkion
7. Dazo
8. faervel
9. ZeroPassion
10. YoungX

Reserves:

Prizes

Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 am; edited 25 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 20 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
I am the Doctor unfortunately...

Like you said you want to lynch the mafia. Then you are looking at the wrong person. Same as I did with Lux. 

You don't look on faervel as a potential threat nor anybody else. No you just go against me because why not.

I feel like this may be a reason for Pep to be scum with the final line

uggggggh I wish I had more time

x-x

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 20 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
Zero, make your final decision.  If you believe Faervel is the Mafia, I'll change my vote and end the game.  If you keep wavering, I'm just going to keep my vote on Pep, we'll go without a lynch, and the game will last another day.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Zero, make your final decision.  If you believe Faervel is the Mafia, I'll change my vote and end the game.  If you keep wavering, I'm just going to keep my vote on Pep, we'll go without a lynch, and the game will last another day.

Final answer.

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:
DanelerH wrote:

Final answer.

This means I'm not changing my vote.

more_horiz
Alright.  I'll change my vote.

/unlynch Pepchoninga
/lynch Faervel

more_horiz
That's four votes on Faervel (Dan, Zero, Young, and Pep).  That locks the lynch.

more_horiz
Welp this settles it then.

/skipday

more_horiz
Well gg if faer is mafia. We shall see

more_horiz
Welp chances are slim cuz he claimed doctor and I'm doctor so yeah...

But if he isn't Mafia I will quit the game...

But well...he is, so you will have to play with me again and agian and see me win DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 20 3974120512 

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:
Ehhh okay so Dazo interacted less w/ Faer and more w/ Pep. Curiously Pep called Dazo one of his suspects and also wanted their head, but never unvotes Lux iirc, especially bringing up him healing Lux even though he really shouldn't have given him the chance.

Funny enough, I don't like how he states that he thinks it was host error on crims being healed instead of lux. I also don't like the fact faer asks questions about the game on if mafia can do x, I can see those as ways of "softly implying not mafia but is mafia" tactics.

If pep is scum then congrats, although the game immediately ends if the final mafia is lynched, so they're screwed either way

/Vote Faervel

You've seemed very much more passive this game and seemed to try to coast off the pep votes.

I personally blame myself not having as much time as I thought I'd have with respect to the game. I'd have gotten a sub, but I don't think any of the options I'd give for that would be helpful.

@YoungX @CrimsonOverlord @DanelerH

(Just woke  up)
And the reason I kept asking was cause it was 1am and I was wondering does it really make a difference..?(Which you still have not answered DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 20 576792747 )
Anyway I would defend myself but lynch's already locked so gg you caught the SK (:3) ...

more_horiz
Day 3 has ended. faervel was lynched. They were the (Framer)!
The game is over! Town & Benign Neutrals win.

Role List:

Citizen: Drunkion
Citizen: ZeroPassion
Doctor: Pepchoninga
Sheriff: Lux
Tracker: Debi
Veteran: YoungX
Godfather: Dazo
Framer: faervel
Spree Killer: CrimsonOverlord
Survivor: DanelerH

DP has been awarded to the victors.

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
As for the matter of Night 2; Lux was mistakenly killed, even though the doctor had protected them, which was an error on my part. Further more, if I am to continue hosting this game, I will need time to rewrite and figure out how each role functions, as it has been very difficult going off of the vague descriptions for each role.

more_horiz
Congratulations to you all ^^

But wait...why the evil neutral win? Like I don't have a problem but his win contidition doesn't go with the one of town...

Also since the Evil Neutral is the Spree Killer there is no way they could actually win, except if the Doctor isn't specifically dumb, which I can guarantee against...

@NightBot

more_horiz
Just assumed it was similar to the Benign Neutrals win condition, now that I've reread it, I see that it's not, so fixed.

more_horiz
k. all good then.

So people, what do you think of my playing this game? 

more_horiz
It's cool Botto, get some time. We gonna play a game or two on AKA until you get grip of it.

Pep, you are getting better, no doubts about that. But tunneling is not something that Doc should do. But considering that we'd won this game even easier thanks to your heal (on me), I'll rate  you with a solid mark :')

And I know I played shit DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 20 3974120512

Gonna play better on AKA.

more_horiz
Plus, you have managed to not get lynched on Day 3 what is nice.

more_horiz
Welp, actually the untraditional way I played Doctor is what got me trough. And I've said before in mafia there is no way of playing. It's how well you execute your playstyle that matters. Just because I'm mafia doesn't mean I can't play like an aggressive townie. No, people wouldn't suspect it actually. 

Also @NightBot, after the game at AKA I would like to co-host one of the games here if posible, since I would like to host mafia games one day. 

Yeah @Lux, I'm really proud of that actually. I still haven't been lynched/killed in any of my 3 games ^^ (also won all 3 Razz) #CockyCunt 

Now...AWARDS!

more_horiz
Yeah it's me who saved you from getting lynched in your first game though

more_horiz
Now I tried to return the favor DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 20 3974120512 

Buuut...let's say I did Razz 

more_horiz
You saved me from getting killed (technically)

Anyways get your ass on AKA because Day 1 has started.

more_horiz
Oh shit there's no stopping once you get on the mafia train I guess DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 20 3974120512 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
k. all good then.

So people, what do you think of my playing this game? 

That you need to get over yourself when you play and not be in god mode thinking you've done nothing wrong in game, that's grounds for a lynch if you argue that. Your heal targets were eh. People, STOP HEALING SOFTCLAIMED/HARDCLAIMED NEUTRALS! THEY AREN'T TOWN!

@Debi if you're purposefully trying to claim citizen every game just so when you roll scum and claim that, it's really weak, just for the "I told you so!" Do not try to make this play again as a betterment for your goals in the game, or you'll get lynched every time because of it; it doesn't help Town at all.

@Lux your sheriff scans were a waste. There's no reason to scan Dan in the case where he had softed the benign neutral, which was picked up by everyone, and there is especially no fucking reason to scan a guy who counter claims Citizen and the player who who was lynched flips a role that isn't Citizen. This isn't about "oh well could be."

more_horiz
yeah ikr my investigations were horrible >.<

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
yeah ikr my investigations were horrible >.<

Then this is a wake up call!

more_horiz
This round I was super busy with midterms T.T
Oh by the way just wondering what really made you turn on me @ZeroPassion ?
Also I STILL don't have the answer to my question... DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 20 576792747

more_horiz
I officially quit this game gg

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
This round I was super busy with midterms T.T
Oh by the way just wondering what really made you turn on me ZeroPassion ?
Also I STILL don't have the answer to my question... DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 20 576792747

I already had suspicions on you and I stated why: passiveness.

I am also the main contributor and give only the most quality of points; I also have the diggest bick and will use that to fight Pep's bick. 

Spoiler :

Also can you please repeat the question, I really don't wanna go back through this shiz.

more_horiz
What would happen if 2towns died that night.
It'd be a 1-1 with 2 neutrals; would the game go on?

more_horiz
Zero i dont claim citizen for that reason

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply