Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
faervel
Alisae
Drunkion
Debi
Pepchoninga
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
12 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 19 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #4

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. Pepchoninga
5. Debi
6. Drunkion
7. Dazo
8. faervel
9. ZeroPassion
10. YoungX

Reserves:

Prizes

Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 am; edited 25 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 19 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
The game would finish as there would be equal amount of Town and Mafia (1) hence there win condition is gonna be activated. Both Neutrals have to be the last person alive so it will probably result into a win for mafia which I will not allow after being robbed the game from Botto.

Yeah but same thing about last game and people said it shouldn't have been finished.

And about your last post you are contradicting yourself...1st you say it's obvious that there's a dancer yet after that you completely deny its existence... DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 19 576792747

Well then I have worded myself poorly. (Sorry on a bus atm, not the best way to write with your full mind) What I meant is that I either belive you say there is a dancer to try and have a good enough lie to make people beliving you are the Doctor (I prolly would see it as something reasonable if I didn't know who the Doctor really is...) or you are revealing your true role (Dancer) and saying you are the Doctor as a way to protect yourself from suspicions while everybody else is beating themselves in the heads on who the Dancer is. Tho I am not bying your investigation targets, since they seem unlogical and also kinda forced since you seem to be way too sure about @ZeroPassion being a Town and not trying to protect the sheriff.
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Pep you have offended every post ever and the only one who cursed. You still say you dont shit talk? lol k. keep wiping the sweat of though mafioso. Ill leave it to logic to prevail.

Lol, here is some shit talk. I haven't offended anybody's posts I just say they are not reasonable to me. You are the one that says my posts make no sence and are shit also I don't remembers cursing anything and if I have the way you are treating me is a very good reason to do so. No need to have such arguments in here tho. 

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!) - Page 19 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #4 (Town+Benign win!)

more_horiz
Whatever you are smoking, man it seems lethal. You call every post inlogical and hilariously use the term shit talk. Anyway i still vote for 

/lynch pep

Thats 3 lynches on him atm, so zero and young if you are still in doubt, take ur time before it gets locked

more_horiz
I am the Doctor unfortunately...

Like you said you want to lynch the mafia. Then you are looking at the wrong person. Same as I did with @Lux

You don't look on @faervel as a potential threat nor anybody else. No you just go against me because why not.

more_horiz
>Crims targeted me as Spree killer
>Says is doctor and healed me both nights
>Dazo and Lux died, targets me last night
>Doesn't die from targeting the me

/Vote faervel

Yeah you're done.

more_horiz
Oh and I forgot you said you were targeted by a Dancer!

/Unvote faervel

I'm probably putting my vote back on faer but I need a lil time to analyze after class, which will end 3 hrs from now.

more_horiz
I don't remember anyone claiming to have been roleblocked during the last day phase though, so I don't think there's a dancer.

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:

/Unvote faervel

I'm probably putting my vote back on faer but I need a lil time to analyze after class, which will end 3 hrs from now.

Why vote him and then unvote him tho...Also read my theories on him when you have the chance. This Dance thing seems way to convenient to be true.
ZeroPassion wrote:
I don't remember anyone claiming to have been roleblocked during the last day phase though, so I don't think there's a dancer.

Yep exactly my thinking...

more_horiz
I'm still deciding if I should vote or not. Though really I'd like to give Pep a good ol chance to prove his role since right now it seems that this could go either way. As it stands, the hidden mafia could still not be a dancer and something but evidence is a bit hard pressed.

more_horiz
I hope I can prove to you that I'm town like I've done all game. We do need your vote tho, so pls, review the situation and make a decision, since if we don't lynch the mafia today, we are practically dead...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
ZeroPassion wrote:

/Unvote faervel

Why vote him and then unvote him tho...Also read my theories on him when you have the chance. This Dance thing seems way to convenient to be true.
ZeroPassion wrote:

Yep exactly my thinking...

Because I really don't want a hammervote to move since the only voters that are not voting are myself and Young.

YoungX wrote:
I'm still deciding if I should vote or not. Though really I'd like to give Pep a good ol chance to prove his role since right now it seems that this could go either way. As it stands, the hidden mafia could still not be a dancer and something but evidence is a bit hard pressed.

You'll have to vote.

Pepchoninga wrote:
I hope I can prove to you that I'm town like I've done all game. We do need your vote tho, so pls, review the situation and make a decision, since if we don't lynch the mafia today, we are practically dead...

I'm gonna be here for the next 2 hrs so yeah. :^)

more_horiz
Oh and @YoungX don't vote for Pep yet if you're thinking about it.

more_horiz
Welp, I belive we need to lynch @faervel. Reasons have been stated. 

more_horiz
Uhh....Peps;I think it's pretty obvious whom we 2 think should be lynched and we've pretty much said the stuff that was needed to say(if not more) so why not leave it in the town's hands now?Are you that worried that Dazo'll get mad if you lose? ^.^

Oh also @Zeropassion you didn't answer me what happens if we lynch doctor and the mafia gets a town tonight?It'll be 1town-1mafia but still SK's win condition ..uhh..contradicts(?) with the mafia so does the game end or...what?Trying to figure out if this whole discussion is really necessary.

more_horiz
Welp I am town, so I will take action in convincing the other town. 

But you are right...

@DanelerH and @YoungX vote pls...

more_horiz
I'm almost done with class. So right now we deciding whether or not to vote faervel or not right? That or Pep.

more_horiz
This seems to be the main debate atm.

more_horiz
Pep has 3 lynches atm, faer only 1.

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord were you ever roleblocked?

more_horiz
More of a...which one to lynch than "to lynch or not" but yeah if that's what you meant.

more_horiz
Alright so my observations are still similar to believing Faer is scum. They also tried to demean what I said about the claiming of Lux being Sheriff:

What Dazo did was trying to get OTHERs to claim Sheriff. That way it'd assure a lux lynch if someone tried hinting they were Sheriff and push blame on x person if they weren't.

Once the final mafia is lynched, the game ends.

more_horiz
Likewise, I think I like how Pep has been in the game moreso than Faer - disregarding playstyle, I don't like how Faer has come in and talked more of theory in posts to beefen them up. Not really liking how both handled claiming doctor, although especially not Faer. Had they claimed who they targeted earlier instead of the "wait game" to establish themselves, I think I'd maybe vote Pep.

more_horiz
Oh yeah, and Dazo was voting for Pep's head during day 2 I believe. I'll recheck day 2 to see how that goes, but I think a pep wagon was attempting to take off on day 2.

I don't see Dazo willing to vote his partner unless the conversed about it, which is possible if they wanted doubt. Checking interactions between that.

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord were you ever roleblocked?

Nope i never was

more_horiz
Ehhh okay so Dazo interacted less w/ Faer and more w/ Pep. Curiously Pep called Dazo one of his suspects and also wanted their head, but never unvotes Lux iirc, especially bringing up him healing Lux even though he really shouldn't have given him the chance.

Funny enough, I don't like how he states that he thinks it was host error on crims being healed instead of lux. I also don't like the fact faer asks questions about the game on if mafia can do x, I can see those as ways of "softly implying not mafia but is mafia" tactics.

If pep is scum then congrats, although the game immediately ends if the final mafia is lynched, so they're screwed either way

/Vote Faervel

You've seemed very much more passive this game and seemed to try to coast off the pep votes.

I personally blame myself not having as much time as I thought I'd have with respect to the game. I'd have gotten a sub, but I don't think any of the options I'd give for that would be helpful.

@YoungX @CrimsonOverlord @DanelerH

more_horiz
I do understand that Pep said he has been reading stuff on the game, and the only way I'd see a Dazo / Pep scumteam is if they conversed about strategy in the night chat.

Dancer seems a little too convenient and scum wouldn't target the kill target for being roleblocked.

more_horiz
If we misslynch today, does town risk losing in any way?

more_horiz
Eh wait a minute I'm waffling over this.

Aggressive playstyle vs passive playstyle as doctor?

uggggh

more_horiz
/vote faervel

The reason I'm doing this is because either way the town simply won't have much to lose. Sure one might actually die, but the fact stands that the mafia is on it's last legs and this vote could bring it to an end. Not to mention that Pep or faervel could be the Hidden Mafia so I'm going to play it safe.

more_horiz
If its 50/50 why not vote for pep? Pep already has like 3 votes so you'd only need 1 more.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
If its 50/50 why not vote for pep? Pep already has like 3 votes so you'd only need 1 more.

I always wanna get the correct lynch first :u

And I think Faer is the correct lynch.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply