Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Suggestion] Bringing Guilds/Teams Back to DA.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
Kyou
spottysn1per
Amy Kool
PowerNova
Bubbles
Centrik
the white knight
DefinitelyNotXrai
Dovahkiin
FenixFX
Linda-Senpai
Order of Chaos
Kandy.JPEG
BlackWarGreymon
Skitoritto
Anzo
20 posters

description[Suggestion] Bringing Guilds/Teams Back to DA. - Page 4 Empty[Suggestion] Bringing Guilds/Teams Back to DA.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

It's awkward for an Admin to make a suggestion, but this is one of those things that i need to discuss with DA's members not with DA's staff, at least at first.

I was thinking about this for a while now, what do you think of having Teams/Guilds inside DA? We ran this event before in the past, like, two years ago or more maybe. At first, it worked pretty well since we had plenty of members interested in Teams, and DN wasn't really a big scene. But, after DN started to take good care of teams competition, we kinda had to shut down that idea.

This time however i intend to to this differently, for instance, there will be only 5 Teams/Guilds, each is led by a Staff Member, either an Administrator, Moderator, or a Professor, where each team is capped at 7 members maximum. With that, we'll have 5 small teams/guilds playing competitively with each other. It's more like Dorm Wars, for those who don't know what dorm wars is, then ask around.

This is more like a rough draft, to see how the majority will react to it, if you like it, then post below and tell me why, if you do't then post below and let me know why. Also, if you like if but you believe it'll not be active, let mention why as well.

I'll be waiting for your replies.

description[Suggestion] Bringing Guilds/Teams Back to DA. - Page 4 EmptyRe: [Suggestion] Bringing Guilds/Teams Back to DA.

more_horiz
Yeah!!! and make hope a professor!!! ^‿‿^
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply