Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTeams within the acad :P (suggestion) EmptyTeams within the acad :P (suggestion)

more_horiz
I think we should make teams within the academy, this place is pretty active so im pretty sure itll work, thered be a team captain, a certain amount of teams, and the teams can war against eachother and join events and stuff.

descriptionTeams within the acad :P (suggestion) EmptyRe: Teams within the acad :P (suggestion)

more_horiz
We've attempted that before, sadly people aren't interested in the commitment required for teams to have. It failed before so that makes us hesitant to give it another shot.

However, I'll wait to see what others have to say about this before anything.

descriptionTeams within the acad :P (suggestion) EmptyRe: Teams within the acad :P (suggestion)

more_horiz
I think its a good idea tbh

but naittobotto is chet so idk Razz

more_horiz
If people are actually active it will work. But as Anzo has said, it has been tried several times, and each time died out.

more_horiz
I'd be game for it.

Maybe just keep the teams small, and thus numerous.

more_horiz
Seen it too many times even idea looks boring now Teams within the acad :P (suggestion) 1550756652

But if it happens and I am still around I make sure to join as ell

more_horiz
We tried it so many times.... and o many times didnt work. also we had more activity those days and still the same.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply